Sunak calls for MANDATORY conscription in desperate attempt to gain votes

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Dear me. What a plan.

When I an lying on the roadside it will be a comfort that some teenage truculent untrained youth will be griving an ambulance to my rescue. Or that some poor 18 year old will be sent to die in defence of Apartheid regimes..

Is this a gimmick to ensure the thousands of vacancies in the public services are filled and they can throw out the darkies ?

Or is this a gimmick to wwin back loons like captain caveman who have left the tories to join the even loonier Reform party fronted by that shit Farage ?

Probably a bit of both.

When will he announce a plan that will sort out the problems he has created.?

Strange, I always thought that an idea of mandatory conscription was the one that takes away the votes.

Strange, I always thought that an idea of mandatory conscription was the one that takes away the votes.
It appeals to a certain cohort. Extreme right wingers who have left the cons to join Reform. Its a gimmick designed to shore up their core vote. Not win new voters.

It appeals to a certain cohort. Extreme right wingers who have left the cons to join Reform. Its a gimmick designed to shore up their core vote. Not win new voters.

IMG_3075.jpeg

Britain is fast becoming a Caliphate. There will be a lot of bloodshed
British Mullah: “Allah's law is superior to your laws, you cannot oppose and contradict what Allah says. We don't like your democracy.”

Forum List

Back