More and More Democrats Will Be Voting For Trump

Have you actually checked Bidens record? Or are you just repeating the false narrative because you errantly believe both parties are the same?
I’m thinkin that the Most Feckless & spooked of the MSM Closet Social Liberal RINO is FAR more desirable than a True believer Marxist Democrat ( Becaus the RINO can be Primaried and sorted out after the GOP gets power .

More MAGAwishing

If anything they won't vote. If you actually saw the 2020 and 2022 voting %, but it evades you.
That's what will happen. Those of us who don't vote Democrat will probably not vote. We definetly won't be voting for Republican white supremacy.

Whatever. Biden vs. Trump is the bottom of the barrel. It's insane that people will actually vote for them. We're a nation of idiot sheep.
Again, have you realy looked at Bidens record? Name someone better.

I’m thinkin that the Most Feckless & spooked of the MSM Closet Social Liberal RINO is FAR more desirable than a True believer Marxist Democrat ( Becaus the RINO can be Primaried and sorted out after the GOP gets power .
You don't think. Period.

IM2Afraid is in denial about everything.
MoronMike,

I know black peope better than you do. A poll of 1000 people with 200 blacks and 5 saying tey will vote fir trunp doesn't mean 25 percent of the blacks in America will vote for trump. You idiots have created a lie you have told yourselves about blacks and the Democratic party. Unfortunately for you, it is not how WE see the Democratic party. And don't post one of those videos from black click bait mongers on Youtube. They say crazy shit knowing that whites like yu exist and you will gladly click on them, subscribe, and make them money.

They could choose to not vote for a shitty candidate. Period. Voting for the "lesser-of-two-evils" is an idiotic practice and it's sinking our country.
So now you admit that Trump is the "lesser-of-two-evils?" Interesting campaign strategy!

Again, have you realy looked at Bidens record?
Yes. That's my main beef with him. I don't really care about his verbal gaffs. He was largely responsible for the two worst pieces of legislation foisted on the US this century - the PATRIOT ACT and ACA. So, sit down and shut up. His record is the problem.
Name someone better.
Voting for no one will be better than endorsing leaders who will make things worse. But I'm betting there will be better options. I plan to write in Justin Amash if there are no decent candidates on the ballot.

So now you admit that Trump is the "lesser-of-two-evils?"
No, but that's what the moron Dems deciding to vote for Trump are thinking. I assume that's what they have in mind anyway. Do you really think they like Trump? Or are they just fed up with Biden?

Trump was the president and his incompetence was why 1 million people died. The number didn't double during Biden you dishonest pos. Biden inherited 25 million people infected with Covid and you dishonest mfs want to credit Biden for the deaths just because he president when they died. Then you have the people who refused to take the vaccine who died. Trump was responsible for all of that.
Blind, foolish partisan stupidity on display right there. We'll just let the audience remember that it was TRUMP! who fast-tracked the vaccines to get them on the market as fast as possible. Just be sure to dodge the exploding vomit caused by the head spinning.

Blind, foolish partisan stupidity on display right there. We'll just let the audience remember that it was TRUMP! who fast-tracked the vaccines to get them on the market as fast as possible. Just be sure to dodge the exploding vomit caused by the head spinning.
And so Trump is supposed to get extra credit for doing something any president would have done? Trump couldn't even order the right amount of vaccine when it was done.

Yes. That's my main beef with him. I don't really care about his verbal gaffs. He was largely responsible for the two worst pieces of legislation foisted on the US this century - the PATRIOT ACT and ACA. So, sit down and shut up. His record is the problem.

Voting for no one will be better than endorsing leaders who will make things worse. But I'm betting there will be better options. I plan to write in Justin Amash if there are no decent candidates on the ballot.
Justin Amash? C'mon man! You haven't looked at Bidens record. The ACA was bad? What about the Violence against Womens Act he created? Or the Infrastructure law he impemented? I can go on with more. It's time people stopped accepting right wing propaganda. Biden has been one of the best presidents in modern times. He has not made things worse. He's definitely a better choice than Amash.

You guys will understand the difference after you watch the nomination speeches.

And like I will keep saying, as I get older, I'll be damned that a bunch of people 20-30 years younger than me tell me what I can't do. Biden is showing everybody that you don't have to lay down and die just because you're 70 or 80. Instead of trying to diss him because of his age, we should be cheering for him and hoping that we can do the same thing if we are given the same amount of time. Because Biden is a decent man worthy of high office and Trump is a scumbag. There are not two evils here, there is only one, TRUMP!

Justin Amash? C'mon man!
That's the plan. But we'll see who's on the ballot.
You haven't looked at Bidens record.
And you haven't pull your head out of your ass. Nor read my last post, apparently.
The ACA was bad?
Yes.
What about the Violence against Womens Act he created? Or the Infrastructure law he impemented? I can go on with more.
No need to bother. I know his record it sucks.
It's time people stopped accepting right wing propaganda.
I don't listen to their horseshit either.
Biden has been one of the best presidents in modern times.
Well, guess that depends on how narrowly you define "modern times". But it doesn't change my opinion one bit. Biden has been a shitty president and reelecting him will make things worse, not better. He has no capacity, nor apparent intent, to unify the country. He's just there to score points for his party. Fuck that.
He has not made things worse. He's definitely a better choice than Amash.
You're free to make that argument. I'll listen to what you have to say. But my values line up with Amash pretty closely, and with Biden hardly at all.

That's the plan. But we'll see who's on the ballot.

And you haven't pull your head out of your ass. Nor read my last post, apparently.

Yes.

No need to bother. I know his record it sucks.

I don't listen to their horseshit either.

Well, guess that depends on how narrowly you define "modern times". But it doesn't change my opinion one bit. Biden has been a shitty president and reelecting him will make things worse, not better. He has no capacity, nor apparent intent, to unify the country. He's just there to score points for his party. Fuck that.

You're free to make that argument. I'll listen to what you have to say. But my values line up with Amash pretty closely, and with Biden hardly at all.
I read your post. You haven't looked at Bidens record. What do you consider unifyinig the country? Continuinig to lie to ourselves about life in America? Justin Amash is an idiot who founded the Freedom Caucus. A nutjob. Yet you think he's the best candidate. LOL!

MoronMike,

I know black peope better than you do. A poll of 1000 people with 200 blacks and 5 saying tey will vote fir trunp doesn't mean 25 percent of the blacks in America will vote for trump. You idiots have created a lie you have told yourselves about blacks and the Democratic party. Unfortunately for you, it is not how WE see the Democratic party. And don't post one of those videos from black click bait mongers on Youtube. They say crazy shit knowing that whites like yu exist and you will gladly click on them, subscribe, and make them money.
IM2AFRAID to admit I'm wrong. So I'll just make insulting Racist posts to Mike to hide my INSECURITY.

You are a sad angry little man in denial. You used to have a few supporters years ago, I see you've driven them away too.

Trump's answer is "drill baby drill"

For some strange reason the con artist thinks that will fix inflation.

It will because it'll help the price of gasoline and get the food trucks in here.

They could choose to not vote for a shitty candidate. Period. Voting for the "lesser-of-two-evils" is an idiotic practice and it's sinking our country.

Well then how would that do any good for our country?

Forum List

Back