Dems want to pack the USSC

What I read:

Military leaders decided early on that jets armed with 500-pound bombs were unsuited for the chaotic crisis in an urban area.

"Ultimately, it was my decision that said no, not the right response in this circumstance," Ham said.
Why did you leave this out? It was the following paragraph explaining why they couldn't have sent air support

Brig. Gen. Scott Zobrist, then the wing commander at Aviano, had similar worries. He said that, even if called right away, it would have taken 20 hours to get jets to Benghazi from the base in Italy normally used for training flights.

Pilots would have to be recalled from their homes, bombs loaded onto planes, the 1,000-mile route planned. The jets would need refueling along the way, which meant coordinating with tanker planes stationed in England — something that typically takes days to plan.
My point is due to this:

Military leaders decided early on that jets armed with 500-pound bombs were unsuited for the chaotic crisis in an urban area.

They didn't even prepare part 2 so as to execute such a plan.

Do you have an original thought or are you going to just copy and paste shit over and over again?

My point is due to this:

They didn't even prepare part 2 so as to execute such a plan.
That's because as the General explained, it would have taken 20 hours to respond.

Geeeezzzz....... Read it again

Brig. Gen. Scott Zobrist, then the wing commander at Aviano, had similar worries. He said that, even if called right away, it would have taken 20 hours to get jets to Benghazi from the base in Italy normally used for training flights.

Pilots would have to be recalled from their homes, bombs loaded onto planes, the 1,000-mile route planned. The jets would need refueling along the way, which meant coordinating with tanker planes stationed in England — something that typically takes days to plan.

They could have responded faster if they sent the F-16s unarmed to increase the range to make it to Benghazi without aerial refueling. But it would be a one way flight, unarmed with no loiter time.

I never blamed Clinton your fat fuck suffering OCD idiot. My point was that security was lacking.
Dumbfuck, you started by claiming she deleted emails in connection with Benghazi. That implies guilt. And if that wasn't implicating enough, you then posted, "The State Department failed to protect U.S. diplomats in Libya: Clinton and the administration should have realized and addressed risks."

I don't think you're lying, I think you're just too stupid to understand what you're posting.

Last edited:

In an air-to-surface role, the F-16 can fly more than 500 miles (860 kilometers), deliver its weapons with superior accuracy, defend itself against enemy aircraft, and return to its starting point.

Benghazi was 1,000 miles away. Do the math.

What I read:

"Ultimately, it was my decision that said no, not the right response in this circumstance," Ham said.
Why did you leave this out? It was the following paragraph explaining why they couldn't have sent air support

Same reason he left out half of a quote from the Democrats' report, then when caught, denied saying anything about any report. Pesky details are too inconvenient for his diatribe.

Same reason he left out half of a quote from the Democrats' report, then when caught, denied saying anything about any report. Pesky details are too inconvenient for his diatribe.
It seems to be a common trait. To post half of a citation, leave out the important part that changes the meaning of the first half.

In an air-to-surface role, the F-16 can fly more than 500 miles (860 kilometers), deliver its weapons with superior accuracy, defend itself against enemy aircraft, and return to its starting point.

Benghazi was 1,000 miles away. Do the math.
NOOOOO!! Don't ask that retard to do math! :ack-1:

He's worse at math than he is at reading comprehension.

Here he is, actually claiming a decrease of 25 home runs from 40 is a decrease of 167%!... :cuckoo:

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...npopular-and-hated-right.895659/post-27092665

If not for fingerboi, that putz would be the dumbest idiot on this forum.

You really are a moron. WOW

If I hit 40 home runs one season and 15 the next, what is my % of decline in home runs? It is 167%!

You are an idiot.
All he proves is that he calls other people idiots and morons, and then shows he knows much less than they do.

First: work out the difference between the two numbers you are comparing. Then: divide the difference by the original number and multiply the answer by 100. %

He wasn't even close.

On Thursday, the justices voted 6-3 to uphold Arizona’s voting law, which banned ballot harvesting — the practice of allowing third parties to collect absentee ballots and drop them off for counting — and invalidating votes cast in the incorrect precinct. Democrats argued that both provisions had a disparate impact on racial minorities in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

“Today’s ruling is another blow to voting rights,” tweeted Sen. Ed Markey, a Massachusetts Democrat. “We must abolish the filibuster and pass the For the People Act and John Lewis Voting Rights Act. And we must expand the Supreme Court.”

“Can we finally stop pretending it’s radical to expand the Supreme Court, abolish the Electoral College, and end the filibuster?” asked Robert Reich, a liberal activist and former secretary of labor under President Bill Clinton. “We do these things, or we let democracy die. It’s really that simple.”

“EXPAND THE COURT OR YOU GET NOTHING,” tweeted the Nation’s Elie Mystal

The Democrat Party is at war against our democracy*.
If they can't win, they change the rules.
The Supreme Court ruled correctly that States have the right to protect their citizen's Right to Vote from the corrupt Democrat Party's election rigging crimes.
So now the Democrats want to pack the court with far left radical and racist Democrat Judges.
The Supreme Court is supposed to protect the citizens, not the corrupt Democrat Party's voter fraud crimes.
If they can get away with packing the court they will be able to get away with anything.

Mitch McConnell and the Republicans have already packed the supreme court with conservative nominees they had no right to make by their own rules.

What Democrats are proposing to do is to re-balance the court the way the founders intended. The supreme court isn’t supposed to be a bullwark against against the will of people. It’s supposed to be a protection for the Constitution.

It’s hard to imagine a protection for the constitution that has people like Clarence Hill and Brett Kavanaugh sitting on the bench.

I never blamed Clinton your fat fuck suffering OCD idiot. My point was that security was lacking.

Who voted to cut the security budget for overseas missions by 1/3? That would be the House Republicans. The Tea Party Republicans were installed in the house in early January and they voted to cut the Security Budget for State Department missions by 1/3.

Despite the cuts, the compound in Benghazi had significant security upgrades in 2011.

Former U.S. envoy Pickering on problems at Benghazi mission

You really should Google information before you pull bullshit out of your ass and post it

Who voted to cut the security budget for overseas missions by 30%? That would be the House Republicans. The Tea Party Republicans were installed in the house in early January and they voted to cut the Security Budget for State Deoartment missions by 1/3.

Despite the cuts, the compound in Benghazi had significant security upgrades in 2011.

Former U.S. envoy Pickering on problems at Benghazi mission

You really should Google information before you pull bullshit out of your ass and post it
You dumb witch. I heard it firsthand from the people who were there. Are you ever not an insane Jew filled loser?

Mitch McConnell and the Republicans have already packed the supreme court with conservative nominees they had no right to make by their own rules.

What Democrats are proposing to do is to re-balance the court the way the founders intended. The supreme court isn’t supposed to be a bullwark against against the will of people. It’s supposed to be a protection for the Constitution.

It’s hard to imagine a protection for the constitution that has people like Clarence Hill and Brett Kavanaugh sitting on the bench.
What were the Republican rules of which they nominated Justices? The Democrats don’t like the outcome so they want to change the rules. Go back and read what you wrote about the Democrats wanting to “balance” the Court. If it were reversed, you would be losing your shit over what you are proposing.

What were the Republican rules of which they nominated Justices? The Democrats don’t like the outcome so they want to change the rules. Go back and read what you wrote about the Democrats wanting to “balance” the Court. If it were reversed, you would be losing your shit over what you are proposing.
She is a Canadian she has no SAY in what we do with our Supreme Court.

Expand the courts because we didnt get our way. Thats what it sounds like to me.

Racial minorities? What the hell does that have to do with not letting 3rd parties collect and drop off ballots? Blacks can still vote just fine.

A blow to voting laws? Which laws exactly? Because from what I can see no voting laws have been changed or removed by this.

Dems want to pack the USSC​

They’ve got 14 months before the window closes on them.
You might be right.

Of course, it could also open wide the other direction. Imagine what the last year would have been like if the Democrats had just two more Senators. You'd think it was Copenhagen by now.

Forum List

Back