Dems want Laws changed after Rittenhouse shootings. Are vigilantes the answer? (Poll)

Do you support vigilantes policing neighborhoods when the police are unavailable?

• Yes, people have the right to protect their lives and property

Votes: 66 95.7%
  • No, criminals have every right to burn, steal, and kill.

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Uh, sorry, who riots and loots when things don't go their way?

View attachment 569381
View attachment 569382

Blm, antifa, any other number of democrat party brown shirts who burned and looted cities for 7 months, killed 40 people, injured over 400 police officers, burned court houses and police stations and took over parts of democrat party ctiies.....

Not to forget the attempted coup by obama using the FBI, CIA, State Dept. and Department of Justice...as they broke the law, and used fake FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his people....

you are an idiot...

I thought the criminal code was already eliminated from every Blue state.

No....the criminal code still exists....they just use it as a tool to enforce their will.....blm/antifa......ignore the law.....parents at school board meetings...call in the FBI...

The first problem here is that you care more about property than lives.

It seems to me that the judgement as to whether property is worth more than someone's life is being left to the one who is deciding that his own life is worth less than the opportunity to steal or destroy someone else's property.

One who truly values his life more than he values someone else's property would keep his filthy thieving hands off of that property.

Of course I know you will not get it, because, as has already been rather solidly established, you are no human being at all, but a subhuman criminal piece of shit, who sides with your own kind.

It seems to me that the judgement as to whether property is worth more than someone's life is being left to the one who is deciding that his own life is worth less than the opportunity to steal or destroy someone else's property.

One who truly values his life more than he values someone else's property would keep his filthy thieving hands off of that property.

Of course I know you will not get it, because, as has already been rather solidly established, you are no human being at all, but a subhuman criminal piece of shit, who sides with your own kind.

I like how they try to say they are simply destroying property......the minority businesses targeted by the democrat party when they sent in their brown shirts, blm and antifa, to burn and loot....fed those families, and kept those families alive........as I heard on a recent podcast, a lot of those businesses don't have the insurance coverage to cover the losses....and they are destroyed financially............

Something occurred to me, with regard to the strained attempt to draw a parallel between Kyle Rittenhouse and OJ Simpson.

In OJ Simpson's case, I do not think there was any doubt that a crime had been committed. Two people were savagely killed, and I don't think any indication had been raised that any justification could have existed for those killings.

Mr. Simpson's criminal trial failed to establish to the necessary degree of certainty, that he had committed the crimes, but did nothing to dispel the premise that crimes had, in fact, been committed. In a subsequent civil trial, with a lower standard of proof, Mr. Simpson was found liable for the crimes.

In Kyle Rittenhouse's case, three subhuman animals were shot, two were killed, and no doubt is left that it was Mr. Rittenhouse who shot them. But his criminal trial established as a legal fact, that cannot now be overturned, that he committed no crime in doing so, that his actions in shooting these subhuman pieces of shit were entirely justified as self-defense. Since it is established that Mr. Rittenhouse did not act illegally, it seems that there is little basis on which to bring a civil case against him.
1. OJ had a nasty gash on one of his hands, I do not think that the prosecutors had a forensic expert testify how that gash could have been made while stabbing or slashing either deceased. If I recall OJ said he got the gash while picking up broken glass????????????? I also wonder why there was no DNA evidence from OJ's blood at the scene. He must have left a blood trail?

2. We agree on the "civil trial" with "no crime" problem...

One of the bullets hit Rosenbaum in the back when he was already down.
There was a mostly white jury.
Rittenhouse is a murdering piece of shit.

Again, what was he ACTUALLY convicted of? One count. 18 years ago. Big whupp..
1. Rosenbaum was attacking Kyle, who raised his gun in self-defense and Rosenbaum ducked and backed away, the shot entered his lower side and went up thru his vital organs. He was dead before he hit the ground.
2. If defending a violent pedophile ex-con, who raped 5 kids, is your best defense. You lose. You apparently don't have kids or you wouldn't be saying "big whupp". Ellie Nesler had the right idea, she was supported by many bumber stickers in TX "Nice shooting Ellie".

Last edited:
Blm, antifa, any other number of democrat party brown shirts who burned and looted cities for 7 months, killed 40 people, injured over 400 police officers, burned court houses and police stations and took over parts of democrat party ctiies.....
Okay, except a lot of those 40 people killed were killed by police officers or counterprotesters (including KR). So your argument is weak.

I'm sorry that it had to come to riots.
I'm sorry that we didn't reform our police departments 10 years ago when it was clear that this sort of thing was a problem.

Not to forget the attempted coup by obama using the FBI, CIA, State Dept. and Department of Justice...as they broke the law, and used fake FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his people....

And now you went into crazy town.... Yes, how dare the people in our intelligence and legal agencies actually investigate the attempts by Russia to influence our election. We should take it on a pinky-swear by Trump because he was so honest.

Um, weren't you the same guys who had Ken Starr spend 70 million dollars investigating a failed land deal and ended up trying to prove Clinton lied about getting a blow job?

1. Rosenbaum was attacking Kyle, who raised his gun in self-defense and Rosenbaum ducked and backed away, the shot entered his lower side and went up thru his vital organs. He was dead before he hit the ground.
2. If defending a violent pedophile ex-con, who raped 5 kids, is your best defense. You lose. You apparently don't have kids or you wouldn't be saying "big whupp".

I really don't spend a lot of time worrying about what goes on in White Trash America... it's easier to keep my sanity that way.

KR had no idea what Rosenbaum did 18 years ago, and it certainly didn't give him a right to shoot the man several times, including when he was on the ground and no longer a threat.

Okay, except a lot of those 40 people killed were killed by police officers or counterprotesters (including KR). So your argument is weak.

I'm sorry that it had to come to riots.
I'm sorry that we didn't reform our police departments 10 years ago when it was clear that this sort of thing was a problem.

And now you went into crazy town.... Yes, how dare the people in our intelligence and legal agencies actually investigate the attempts by Russia to influence our election. We should take it on a pinky-swear by Trump because he was so honest.

Um, weren't you the same guys who had Ken Starr spend 70 million dollars investigating a failed land deal and ended up trying to prove Clinton lied about getting a blow job?

More lame ass lying........

The police didn't kill protestors...you sack of shit.....

1. OJ had a nasty gash on one of his hands, I do not think that the prosecutors had a forensic expert testify how that gash could have been made while stabbing or slashing either deceased. If I recall OJ said he got the gash while picking up broken glass????????????? I also wonder why there was no DNA evidence from OJ's blood at the scene. He must have left a blood trail?

Actually, he did... his blood was found at the scene.

The problem was, the officer who found it was the same officer who lied about saying the N-word.

2. If defending a violent pedophile ex-con, who raped 5 kids, is your best defense. You lose. You apparently don't have kids or you wouldn't be saying "big whupp".

Joe is so vile.......imagine being him.........

More lame ass lying........

The police didn't kill protestors...you sack of shit.....

Really?

Let's review, shall we?

David McAtee, the 53-year-old owner of a barbecue restaurant was shot and killed on June 1 in Louisville. Police and the National Guard troops were trying to clear a crowd when they heard gunshots and returned fire.

Jorge Gomez, 25, of Las Vegas, was shot fatally shot by officers breaking up a protest in downtown Las Vegas on June 1.

I really don't spend a lot of time worrying about what goes on in White Trash America... it's easier to keep my sanity that way.

KR had no idea what Rosenbaum did 18 years ago, and it certainly didn't give him a right to shoot the man several times, including when he was on the ground and no longer a threat.
We can agree on that. Urban Plantations where pregnant moms and kids get shot routinely, with strict gun control laws, don't make sense to us rural folks. So we don't expect that our 2nd Amendment rights and "Stand Your Ground" laws make sense to you. Good discussion.

We can agree on that. Urban Plantations where pregnant moms and kids get shot routinely, with strict gun control laws, don't make sense to us rural folks. So we don't expect that our 2nd Amendment rights and "Stand Your Ground" laws make sense to you. Good discussion.

Uh, guy, there's just as much unwanted pregnancies and drug use in the trailer parks of Red America as the urban areas of Blue America.

I'm all for the Second Amendment. I totally believe in Well-regulated militias, I was a member of one for years.

The problem is, we don't have strict gun control laws in the cities... the NRA saw to that.

So how about this, you let us ban guns in our cities, completely, and sue the guns stores that keep selling to the gangs.... and you can have as many guns as you like in your trailer park, Cleetus.

Uh, guy, there's just as much unwanted pregnancies and drug use in the trailer parks of Red America as the urban areas of Blue America.
I'm all for the Second Amendment. I totally believe in Well-regulated militias, I was a member of one for years.
The problem is, we don't have strict gun control laws in the cities... the NRA saw to that.
So how about this, you let us ban guns in our cities, completely, and sue the guns stores that keep selling to the gangs.... and you can have as many guns as you like in your trailer park, Cleetus.
1. Another post with a lot of words and no links to prove them. Don't you ever get tired of being proven a liar? Blacks have about twice the unwanted pregnancies of whites.
Black and Latinx individuals have the highest rates of unintended pregnancies in the United States, that is, pregnancies that are mistimed or unwanted, at 64% and 50%, respectively, compared with 38% among those who identify as White

2. The NRA didn't do anything to restrict gun control laws in the Urban Plantations. It was you and your cohorts whining about "stop and frisk" laws that were working well.

3. WTF?? You can sue the gun stores all you want, no one is stopping you. Can't afford a lawyer?
We already do have as many guns as we want. <g>.
Oh, and "trailer parks" are now called "camp grounds" for our $300,000 RVs. <g>

Blacks have about twice the unwanted pregnancies of whites.
We aren't talking about all whites, we are talking about the Cleetuses in the trailer parks, who think their welfare is somehow okay.

2. The NRA didn't do anything to restrict gun control laws in the Urban Plantations. It was you and your cohorts whining about "stop and frisk" laws that were working well.
Look up the Heller and McDonald decisions, that effectively nullified local gun laws.

3. WTF?? You can sue the gun stores all you want, no one is stopping you. Can't afford a lawyer?
We already do have as many guns as we want. <g>.
Oh, and "trailer parks" are now called "camp grounds" for our $300,000 RVs. <

Cleetus, no one is talking about campgrounds... we're talking about the trailer parks where the trailers never move, and they all are on meth and don't have jobs.

Unfortunately, you can't sue the gun stores because after a couple of satisfied customers became the DC Snipers, Congress passed the The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA)

We aren't talking about all whites, we are talking about the Cleetuses in the trailer parks, who think their welfare is somehow okay.
Look up the Heller and McDonald decisions, that effectively nullified local gun laws.
Cleetus, no one is talking about campgrounds... we're talking about the trailer parks where the trailers never move, and they all are on meth and don't have jobs.
Unfortunately, you can't sue the gun stores because after a couple of satisfied customers became the DC Snipers, Congress passed the The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA)
1. Link please. My link shows blacks have 2x the unwanted pregnancies of whites.

2. The Heller & McDonald decisions just upheld LEGAL gun ownership under the 2nd Amendment for home defense. Also, you didn't say why you wanted "stop and frisk" ended, since it was working.

3. Link please to trailer parks where everyone is on meth, I don't see any of those unless its on "Breaking Bad".

4. OK, I agree with that PLCAA concept. You can't sue gun manufacturers or gun stores what people do with legally purchased and owned guns. Or you could sue bullet makers and bullet sellers, etc. It just makes no sense.
Otherwise we could sue car makers and auto dealerships for damage or deaths caused by DUI or distracted drivers.

2. The Heller & McDonald decisions just upheld LEGAL gun ownership under the 2nd Amendment for home defense. Also, you didn't say why you wanted "stop and frisk" ended, since it was working.

Stop and Frisk was a racist policy directed against people of color. It didn't work at all. NYC didn't experience any more of a drop in crime than the rest of the country did...

4. OK, I agree with that PLCAA concept. You can't sue gun manufacturers or gun stores what people do with legally purchased and owned guns. Or you could sue bullet makers and bullet sellers, etc. It just makes no sense.

Sure it does.. The gun makers are deliberately selling to bad people, because they know the good people will get scared and want more guns...

Forum List

Back