Demonizing the President

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=related]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Wonder if they'll tone down the whining down a tad if/when the President is reelected?

Booooooooosh has been out of Office for 3 1/2 (+/-) years and you libs still blame him for anything and everything that has ever gone wrong -- in human history.

:eusa_hand: There isn't a rug big enough to sweep under two unpaid-for wars, tax-cuts during those wars, trillion $ unpaid-for Rx plan, and a Repub sanctioned orgy on Wall St that contributed to the 2nd worse econ downturn in history that we're STILL trying to dig ourselves out of so yes....

So your imbecile in chief comes up with a "solution" of adding MASSIVELY to our national debt?

Brilliant! :cuckoo:

Yeah. He's a jack off. And hacks who worship at his feet are almost as responsible.

Booooooooosh has been out of Office for 3 1/2 (+/-) years and you libs still blame him for anything and everything that has ever gone wrong -- in human history.

:eusa_hand: There isn't a rug big enough to sweep under two unpaid-for wars, tax-cuts during those wars, trillion $ unpaid-for Rx plan, and a Repub sanctioned orgy on Wall St that contributed to the 2nd worse econ downturn in history that we're STILL trying to dig ourselves out of so yes....

So your imbecile in chief comes up with a "solution" of adding MASSIVELY to our national debt?

Yeah. He's a jack off. And hacks who worship at his feet are almost as responsible.

No, we have a Republican House and a Senate minority that keeps blocking everything under the sun. THEY need to come up with a solution.

No, we have a Republican House and a Senate minority that keeps blocking everything under the sun. THEY need to come up with a solution.

When were these votes?

Has Harry Ried put something up for a vote that FoxNews hasn't told me about?
:tongue:

Last edited:
Wonder if they'll tone down the whining down a tad if/when the President is reelected?

Repub control in the House and an obstructionist Senate. Nuff said.

GOP control of the House is a wholy good thing since it stymies the imbecile in chief from perpetrating too much additional damage.

The Senate is Dim Controlled, by the way.

So, I agree. 'Nuff said, since what you said added precisely nothing.

You don't even MENTION how The ONE had two YEARS' worth of a damn-near filibuster proof Senate and control of the House of Representatives.

And still, the only thing he could get "done" was the unConstitutional quagmire of ObamaCare and more massive debt.

Republicans were the damn that saved American from the obama flood. Hell yes bring own the obstructionist as long as their is one person in the white house hell bent on fundamentally changing America.

:D
2011-12-20174133.jpg
:D

Again: pretend we didn't notice the two years when the President's Parody controlled BOTH houses of Congress.

And frankly, blocking any more of the "solutions" offered by The ONE IS a solution.

The story is not what an inadequate leader Obama is.

The story is how people react to what an inadequate leader Obama is.

Nuff said.

Republicans were the damn that saved American from the obama flood. Hell yes bring own the obstructionist as long as their is one person in the white house hell bent on fundamentally changing America.

But what about compromise :confused:

Vicious lies are never justified, which is why Obama needs to be reminded that everyone who disagrees with him is not a racist. The man is a narcissist, and needs to be reminded that he is not a fracking god.
only right wing lunatics, who can't think for themselves say that Obama acts like or thinks he is god!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yur being irrational and at this moment a real looney tune! you right wing nutjobs are funny, i'll give ya that! :rofl:

time to grow up quantum!

I agree. The president has never said anything about race, it's about respect or lack of with right wingnuts. You never get the same level of hatred from Lefties for Republican presidents. Of course we disagree but the level of disrespect and hatred is palpable among winger pundits. The Right supporters then use all of their talking points daily.

He gave an entire speech about race.

That aside, I did not actually says he calls people who disagree with him racist, but he certainly believes it. The evidence for that is overwhelming. All of the people around him, hs staff, his cabinet, his friends, even his former pastor, his allies in Congress, and the media repeatedly claim that the basis for the attacks on him are because he is black. That would not be happening if he did not want that message out there.

Unless, of course, you want to argue he is incompetent and is completely unable to control the message of his campaign. Is that your real position?

cons act like Blue Dogs didn't exist from 08- 10 :rolleyes: Keep actin dumb. Add to this the Repubs standing filibuster in the Senate.

cons act like Blue Dogs didn't exist from 08- 10 :rolleyes: Keep actin dumb. Add to this the Repubs standing filibuster in the Senate.

Libs like to pretend that blue dogs stymied President Obama from getting whatever he most urgently wanted when he had the juice to do so.

Such obvious bullshit.

He failed to "achieve" more "legislative victories" only because he couldn't get his own party to march fully in lock step with SOME of his more dangerous imbecility. There were some things he simply chose not to try so hard to get. Bribery only went so far.

It's been lovely. My wife's mother and step-dad are visiting. They're good people. :)

Really? You're happy?
Always.
So why insult Sarah.
Because she bases her vote on the nonsense she believes. People like that elected Obama. And there's no credible way to claim that's been a good thing.

So? You base your vote on the nonsense you believe.

There's no reason to personalize it. The facts speak for themselves.

only right wing lunatics, who can't think for themselves say that Obama acts like or thinks he is god!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yur being irrational and at this moment a real looney tune! you right wing nutjobs are funny, i'll give ya that! :rofl:

time to grow up quantum!
"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

Racist! How dare you show the cult-like attitude liberals proudly displayed before we started scoffing at them for treating a down-and-dirty politician like a messianic figure and they had to start pretending no one did that!
My bad. I forgot telling the truth about the left is a bad thing. :redface:

But what about compromise :confused:

"Compromising" with the dangerously idiotic plans of The ONE is conceding too much.

Sometimes, the right ingredient is pure opposition.

I stand opposed to ALMOST all that The ONE wanted to "achieve" at least in the way he wanted to achieve those goals. That doesn't leave a lot of room for compromise. And in any event, compromise is supposed to be a two way street. The ONE forgot that.

Forum List

Back