Demonizing the President

When the man who I am supposed to call 'my President' refers to me as 'his enemy', frankly I got no problem with anyone demonizing him. Fuck your President.

Barry boo hoo hooed over Fox's criticism of him (omg, how dare they!) . . . but he is not a crybaby. Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Narcissism makes his skin oh so thin.

Really? You're happy?
Always.
So why insult Sarah.
Because she bases her vote on the nonsense she believes. People like that elected Obama. And there's no credible way to claim that's been a good thing.

And people like you will vote for "Anyone But Obama". That you are allowed to vote is chilling. Obama has done a good job with the shitstorm that he walked into and the Republicans turning their backs on the country to bring him down.

does this mean you're going to give President Romney 8 years of unchallenged support? HUH?

When Boehner got 98% of what he wanted, I'm pretty sure I know who walked to who already.

More left wing media propaganda?

Yup, direct from the rightwing, and all over the rest of the media as well.

John Boehner: “We got 98% of what we wanted.” | RedState

And I'm or anyone else is supposed to take this guy seriously with what he wrote?
Really, Mr. Speaker? Are you aware that that moronic comment will be used against every Republican candidate in 2012?

Are you sure this is supposed to support your position?

What 98% is he talking about? on one legislation vote or every vote?
But hell for 4 years the democrats got what they wanted Starting off with Bush showing how left he really was

More left wing media propaganda?

And I'm or anyone else is supposed to take this guy seriously with what he wrote?
Really, Mr. Speaker? Are you aware that that moronic comment will be used against every Republican candidate in 2012?

But hell for 4 years the democrats got what they wanted Starting off with Bush showing how left he really was

I told you I got it from a right wing site.

You also insinuated that Boner got 98% of the legislation he wanted... instead it was only on one issue.

Kind of misleading if ya ask me
:dunno:

You also insinuated that Boner got 98% of the legislation he wanted... instead it was only on one issue.

I did no such thing. Somebody said 'meet me over here.' Been there, done that, Boehner got the T-Shirt.

Now let's do the turnabout part.

I did no such thing. Somebody said 'meet me over here.' Been there, done that, Boehner got the T-Shirt.

Now let's do the turnabout part.

:cuckoo:

Bloop may be incoherent at this point, but at least she makes no sense.

Always.

Because she bases her vote on the nonsense she believes. People like that elected Obama. And there's no credible way to claim that's been a good thing.

And people like you will vote for "Anyone But Obama". That you are allowed to vote is chilling. Obama has done a good job with the shitstorm that he walked into and the Republicans turning their backs on the country to bring him down.

does this mean you're going to give President Romney 8 years of unchallenged support? HUH?

If he is President, I will support him. Supporting him and agreeing with him are two different things. i do not always agree with Obama, and I did not vote for him, but i support him and will vote for him this time.

I know what you are talking about, and they do too.

If he is President, I will support him. Supporting him and agreeing with him are two different things. i do not always agree with Obama, and I did not vote for him, but i support him and will vote for him this time.

Would you vote for a man who publicly called you 'the enemy'?

That was part of thepoint I was making but she didn't address that part.
Only that she got it from a right wing site :cuckoo:

I know what you are talking about, and they do too.

So was it 98% of one issue or every piece of legislation the republicans wanted?

Right wing yes got that but what about the 98% was it one issue or all legislation voted on?

Republicans were the damn that saved American from the obama flood. Hell yes bring own the obstructionist as long as their is one person in the white house hell bent on fundamentally changing America.

But what about compromise :confused:
If the left wants to compromise maybe they should turn around and walk back towards me.

Never happen. The left's idea of compromise is "STFU and do what I tell you."

I see that you are still unable to answer questions.
I see you're still a literal-minded idiot.

Meanwhile, there are jobs bills passed by the GOP-controlled House that Democrat Harry Reid refuses to allow to come up for discussion because they might actually help people.

Harry doesn't want to help people. Period.

Really? You're happy?
Always.
So why insult Sarah.

One more time for idiot leftists:

Obama is not America.

Oh, and I see you've revealed your desire to have the franchise taken away from conservatives. Typical leftist.

Forum List

Back