Demonizing the President

Always.

Because she bases her vote on the nonsense she believes. People like that elected Obama. And there's no credible way to claim that's been a good thing.

And people like you will vote for "Anyone But Obama". That you are allowed to vote is chilling. Obama has done a good job with the shitstorm that he walked into and the Republicans turning their backs on the country to bring him down.

does this mean you're going to give President Romney 8 years of unchallenged support? HUH?
That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Besides, NoNookie isn't even American. Completely irrelevant.

If the left wants to compromise maybe they should turn around and walk back towards me.

Never happen. The left's idea of compromise is "STFU and do what I tell you."

We will only be United States of America in name only.We will never be a United People until the left stops and turns around. And obama has done nothing to bring left and right together.
Indeed. He's driven the wedge even deeper -- purposely.

does this mean you're going to give President Romney 8 years of unchallenged support? HUH?

If he is President, I will support him. Supporting him and agreeing with him are two different things. i do not always agree with Obama, and I did not vote for him, but i support him and will vote for him this time.

Would you vote for a man who publicly called you 'the enemy'?

When did he call me the enemy?

If he is President, I will support him. Supporting him and agreeing with him are two different things. i do not always agree with Obama, and I did not vote for him, but i support him and will vote for him this time.

Would you vote for a man who publicly called you 'the enemy'?

When did he call me the enemy?

Obama: I Should Have Used the Word ‘Opponents’ Instead of ‘Enemies’
By Julie Pace, Associated Press
November 2, 2010

President Barack Obama addresses rally for Rep. Tom Perriello, D-Va., on Friday, Oct. 29, 2010, in Charlottesville, Va. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

Washington (AP) - A day before the pivotal midterm elections, President Barack Obama pulled back from remarks he made last month when he called on Latino voters to punish their "enemies" on Election Day. In an interview Monday with radio host Michael Baisden, Obama said he should have used the word "opponents" instead of enemies.

Obama's original comments came during an interview with Eddie "Piolin" Sotelo, a Hispanic radio personality. Piolin questioned how Obama could ask Latinos for their vote when many don't believe he's worked hard to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

Obama responded: "If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, 'We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,' if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's gonna be harder."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5512431

He later walked it back a bit. But the cat was already out of the bag.

Forum List

Back