Democrats Want To Tax The Rich More

but want to remove the cap on SALT deductions

and give 273 billion dollars in tax credits to the private sector

Well those "rich" will probably invest in clean energy. I'm not saying Biden's idea is good, or bad, but it seems like it'd put money in "clean energy."

Well those "rich" will probably invest in clean energy. I'm not saying Biden's idea is good, or bad, but it seems like it'd put money in "clean energy."
and tax cuts for businesses leads to growth and pay raises, right?

but want to remove the cap on SALT deductions

and give 273 billion dollars in tax credits to the private sector

This is the big dirty secret from the wealthy...Trump took away their STATE AND LOCAL TAX deductions.

Now those of us in low tax State and local areas are not subsidzing those in high tax areas, thanks to Trump.

DEMS ARE GOING TO LOWER TAXES ON THE RICH IF THEY RESTORE SALT DEDUCTIONS.

I think it's logical to surmise the Biden agenda would lead to more investment in clean energy. I think you're projecting in your post.
Literally what they always say while the rich get richer. But whatevs. Like it matters anyway.

Yeah, all those clean energy investments like Solyndra...Made a few people very rich, then got kickbacks from those rich people, while the employees got fired because their product sucked. When you hear "Invest in clean energy" just means transferring money from working class, to lazy ass liberals...

The 1% need to pay their fair share, instead of all this wealth redistribution from America's poor and middle class to their pockets.

The 1% need to pay their fair share, instead of all this wealth redistribution from America's poor and middle class to their pockets.
Ah yes the idiot has chimed in again. Why the fuck doesnt the poor pay their fair share? Dumbass..Of course all you have to do is stop buying "Stuff" from the companies, that would show them that you didnt want to redistribute your money into their pockets...

1632241628947.png

Forum List

Back