Democrats to propose legislation expanding the Supreme Court

Democrats want to pick 4 more anti Republican Supreme Court Justices. I saw this a few minutes ago on Fox tv. What do you think?

foxnews.com

FDR packed the court with lefty justices so he could get away with interning Americans in concentration camps and sending Jewish holocaust refugees back to Europe to be murdered.
Don't quit yer day job to be a history teacher.

Democrats want to pick 4 more anti Republican Supreme Court Justices. I saw this a few minutes ago on Fox tv. What do you think?

foxnews.com
That’s what happens when control freak trumpscum steal judges
What a shame you have resorted to vituperative namecalling calling rather than factual information.
I didn't steal any judges and have no scum under my fingernails. My uncle was a judge in Harris county Texas and he was one of the fairest judges of them all who cared that justice was correct in every way the law says. Some people don't like what the law says but I assure you the Constitution was intended to serve the people of the United States.

foxnews.com
No, we don't. We want Bart O'kavenaugh removed for cause, and then you need to decide whether you wanna keep goresuch or barrett, because by your own reasoning one or the other is illegitimate.

foxnews.com
I think FOX News is lying to you.
Are you saying the Democrat Party is going to cancel this opportunity to never have to say they're sorry for their litany of improprieties on Nov. 3, 2020?

I saw this a few minutes ago on Fox tv. What do you think?

foxnews.com

So...it must be true huh? :)
Wait, don't tell me, let me guess, Tucker?? :auiqs.jpg:
Nope it’s happening!

Make it happen Biden ! You said you were the most progressive candidate. We haven’t expanded the Supreme Court since 1869. It’s time for CHANGE

I was hoping for at least 7 more. Hopefully, this is just a start.

Pretty soon we’ll have the power to impeach 90% of the Republican Party!

Last edited:

foxnews.com
They're doing a six month study. It will never happen.
It should never happen. However, there should be some way to make right the seat Mitch McConnell stole from Obama. Republicans suck.

foxnews.com
It should never happen. However, there should be some way to make right the seat Mitch McConnell stole from Obama. Republicans suck.
They are doing a study this hit piece in the OP is projection.

foxnews.com
Totally agree as your republic ones asked for the review with ramming amy thru.

Seems simple, do you have a hard time with simple.

foxnews.com

foxnews.com
They are doing a study this hit piece in the OP is projection.
Don’t worry, you’ll soon love the idea of 13 justices

foxnews.com
No, we don't. We want Bart O'kavenaugh removed for cause, and then you need to decide whether you wanna keep goresuch or barrett, because by your own reasoning one or the other is illegitimate.
You want get rid of a man who is a Republican who was lawfully appointed to the Supreme because President Trump deemed him to be the best candidate for a job in the Supreme Court? Sorry the Constitution was obeyed to the letter on this SCOTUS personnel decision.

foxnews.com
13? Let’s make it 20. Why 13? Racist!

foxnews.com

Well, the Supreme Court is chosen in a ridiculous manner.

It shouldn't be political at all.
If there was a way to have the appointments made by an apolitical group of judges and Constitutional scholars far removed from the power maneuvering in Washington by the two major parties, I would support it. In order not to need an Amendment, if there could be an agreement by all that the President would appoint someone from this group's list, it could work. But the parties are too power hungry, I'm afraid.

foxnews.com
You want get rid of a man who is a Republican who was lawfully appointed to the Supreme because President Trump deemed him to be the best candidate for a job in the Supreme Court? Sorry the Constitution was obeyed to the letter on this SCOTUS personnel decision.
Crepitus is a stupid leftist. Who cares what the troll wants. He is 53 and acts 12. Sadly.

foxnews.com
“No amendment is absolute” - the president of the United States

foxnews.com
13? Let’s make it 20. Why 13? Racist!
What does the vaulted Constitution say about size of the court?

Forum List

Back