Democrats Threaten to SUE for Making Vaccine Availible to Public..

For D-I-S-T-R-I-B-U-T-I-O-N. Not send. Distribute. They were always going to be sent. C'mon. You can do it. Warp Speed was announced on May 15th. Pfizer was working on their research and vaccine long before that.
Sorry. US government had nothing to do with vaccine. Nothing for Trump and Pence to claim.
If you want to show your self as an asshole trying to score your little points and quibble over the difference between sending their vaccine to the US and distributing it, be my guest.
It's the difference between a bird flying to a tree and traveling to it. Jesus H. Christ!

As far as Pence and Trump not developing the vaccine go ahead and find a quote of mine where I said
differently. What did your parents do to you to make you like this?

It's called the difference between the truth and a lie. It's about honesty and integrity.
I know for a lot of you, Trump has taken telling the truth and made a mockery of it. And you bought into it.
But I'm hoping a lot of you will rediscover the value in telling the truth once Trump is busy fending off lawsuits...but I'm not holding my breath. :)

It's called the difference between the truth and a lie. It's about honesty and integrity.
I know for a lot of you, Trump has taken telling the truth and made a mockery of it. And you bought into it.
But I'm hoping a lot of you will rediscover the value in telling the truth once Trump is busy fending off lawsuits...but I'm not holding my breath.
So you can't differentiate any real distinction between Pfizer distributing their vaccine here and them
sending their vaccine here but you are too big a blowhard ass and fool to say so.

I am not surprised.

Last edited:
You cant make this shit up.... They are obsessed that Trump will have a win at the cost of your very lives... This is the kind of shit that makes me sick and will start a civil war.. Democrats want to stop distribution of the vaccine because they want Biden to have that feather in his cap...

So where are we meeting up to give these democrats what they deserve and stupid can not be used as an excuse. This will prove genocide is an effective tool.

You cant make this shit up.... They are obsessed that Trump will have a win at the cost of your very lives... This is the kind of shit that makes me sick and will start a civil war.. Democrats want to stop distribution of the vaccine because they want Biden to have that feather in his cap...

Your title and the news story doesn't match.
The vaccine will only be safe it Biden gives it out.... LOL....

what a crock of shit!
yeah biden will make sure that the vaccince was invented by mass murderer Gates. :auiqs.jpg:

the one thing that i dont understand about trump is why would he care about a vaccine,he knows the virus is a hoax.he backed up the doctors that hospitals are taking payoffs to inflate the numbers.

There is nothing in that article that says what you claim.

"New York Attorney General Letitia James willfully misstated comments made by President Donald Trump on Friday regarding the forthcoming coronavirus vaccine and threatened to sue the current administration due to that misrepresentation
James claimed in a tweet that Trump said he would deny New York access to the coronavirus vaccine, which is not what Trump said."
~[snip]~
Last month, Cuomo said Americans “should” be “very skeptical” about taking any coronavirus vaccine approved by the Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention under the Trump administration.
“Well, what I said I’m going to do in New York is we’re going to put together our own group of doctors and medical experts to review the vaccine and the efficacy and the protocol, and if they say it’s safe then I’ll go to the people of New York and I will say it’s safe with that credibility,” Cuomo said at the time. “But I believe all across the country, you’re going to need someone other than this FDA and this CDC saying it’s safe.”

the one thing that i dont understand about trump is why would he care about a vaccine,he knows the virus is a hoax.he backed up the doctors that hospitals are taking payoffs to inflate the numbers.

You think the Wuhan Virus is a hoax?

Get real dude.

The way it's handled and the way the DNCCP press pimps it is criminal, but the virus is very real, China worked hard to create it.

Oh, it's not deadly the way the CCP democrats claim, but it spreads like wildfire and makes a motherfucker very sick, and it lingers for weeks.

"New York Attorney General Letitia James willfully misstated comments made by President Donald Trump on Friday regarding the forthcoming coronavirus vaccine and threatened to sue the current administration due to that misrepresentation
James claimed in a tweet that Trump said he would deny New York access to the coronavirus vaccine, which is not what Trump said."
~[snip]~
Last month, Cuomo said Americans “should” be “very skeptical” about taking any coronavirus vaccine approved by the Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention under the Trump administration.
“Well, what I said I’m going to do in New York is we’re going to put together our own group of doctors and medical experts to review the vaccine and the efficacy and the protocol, and if they say it’s safe then I’ll go to the people of New York and I will say it’s safe with that credibility,” Cuomo said at the time. “But I believe all across the country, you’re going to need someone other than this FDA and this CDC saying it’s safe.”
The yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than corona,they never have closed down businesses before over that,they never have been in hysterics over a vaccine for thst,yet pro a somehow needs a vaccine.? Beam me up Scotty,there’s no intelligent life forms on this planet. :uhoh3:

I don't know but if the thread had been about that I might.

You DO know, I quoted the serial killer. You just want to blow smoke to cover for your filthy criminal party.

Your quote is only that. But go ahead, have a hissy fit.

Dud, it's a link to a press conference by the serial killer - what the fuck are you yapping about?

~~~~~~
Yep, you're right it's about the serial mass killer Andrew Cuomo....

~[snip]~
The morons of the left continue to spout their claims but what Cuomo said was plain as day and even his DA lied in the presser...

Nothing these people spout is close to reality.

The Dems will use the vaccine as a political weapon. They just can’t help themselves, it’s in their nature to politicize everything.

Cameltoe and the Serial Killer BOTH told people not to trust the vaccine. Now they whine that the president suggests delaying until the Serial Killer buys in?

What fucking morons these Maoists are.

Obviously you can

Trump says he will withhold it unless NY can tell him that they are ready for it. Really

How petty is that when the Ex prez wants them to let him know when they are ready for it. Yet the goal of the government is to get this out to all the states as soon as possible. I think the lower level echelon can handle shipping and receiving without his 2 cents. My god he his sounding like a whiny baby taking parting shots as he exits stage right. Unfortunately NY will be going after him legally.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back