Democrats Threaten to SUE for Making Vaccine Availible to Public..

You cant make this shit up.... They are obsessed that Trump will have a win at the cost of your very lives... This is the kind of shit that makes me sick and will start a civil war.. Democrats want to stop distribution of the vaccine because they want Biden to have that feather in his cap...

Which is the right Democratic AG should, and if the states health dept ok's it.
Thanks for just proving what we already knew about you That you want americans to die so trump can’t take credit for getting the vaccine out to save them.you don’t want Americans to get well till your hero lying biden gets in to take credit for it miss commie lover.

You cant make this shit up.... They are obsessed that Trump will have a win at the cost of your very lives... This is the kind of shit that makes me sick and will start a civil war.. Democrats want to stop distribution of the vaccine because they want Biden to have that feather in his cap...

Your title and the news story doesn't match.
The vaccine will only be safe it Biden gives it out.... LOL....

what a crock of shit!

No, if the scientists says it's safe.
You mean the very same scientists from Pfizer who withheld the data for over a month so it would not give Trump a boost? You idiots are soooooooo stupid....
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is no surprise.

Democrats blocked covid relief money.
Democrats ordered police to stand down in the face of riots, burning, looting, and murder.
Democrats are currently arguing to give the vaccine to other countries before the USA population.
Democrats launched an assault on hydroxychloroquine when it was the only tool in our tool box.

Democrats don't give a fuck if you and your children die! Just as long as they hold power!
That’s why I have to assume the vaccine trump is talking about is hydroxchloroquine? Doctors have cured partienrs that have that,Luther countries you can go to and have easy access to it while here in the states it’s being suppressed,it’s criminal that it’s not over the counter.

The whiny bitches in NY said they dont want it so Trump is giving it to those who do.... Now they are all butt hurt..... They can't have it both ways...

New York ??? Of course Cuomo doesn't want it, he gots him some mose killing to do. Wonder what he's got against the old folks there ??

NOW WAIT: I thought Trump lost. Best estimates right now are the vaccine becoming available around April! How will Trump inhibit its disbursal then?

If Trump somehow wins reelection over the massive voting debacle, he should get injections of placebo out to New York City, LA and Chicago RIGHT AWAY!

I can't wait for all the Dems running around celebrating they are over Covid and now longer getting it, then Trump tell them they've been getting sugar water!

Trump won't inhibit its dispersal. Production capacity and logistics will. And remember, it's not just the US, but the whole world.
And he won't win. He lost. I bet he concedes by 5PM on 11/18. That will be about when the last poo flung lawsuit is dismissed.
As long as Trump is president the paid for vaccine is the US's and will be distributed here.. Only a stupid fuck named Joe Biden would give away our vaccine to others..

Pfizer developed this vaccine in partnership with a German company...or maybe you missed that part in your rush to nationalism. Distribution of a working vaccine will be a world event. Not just a US one. Meaning, you're gonna have to learn to share with other people..even the dark people. Trump didn't pay for it. Pfizer spent the money to research and develop it. They were not part of Warp Speed. The US government paid Pfizer a sum of money to distribute the eventual vaccine. But as Pfizer is an international company, this vaccine belongs to the world.
That's ok, because due to op.warp speed, we will have not just one vaccine that's going to be available, but we will have more than one available. I know you libbets hate that, but ohhh well.

But note that Pfizer held back the vaccine until after the election in order to harm Trump - direct election tampering by them.
I believe it.

Obviously you can

Trump says he will withhold it unless NY can tell him that they are ready for it. Really

How petty is that when the Ex prez wants them to let him know when they are ready for it. Yet the goal of the government is to get this out to all the states as soon as possible. I think the lower level echelon can handle shipping and receiving without his 2 cents. My god he his sounding like a whiny baby taking parting shots as he exits stage right. Unfortunately NY will be going after him legally.
He's still your president whether you like it or not, so until he exits or not, just be glad that he's revealing the Demoncrats for exactly who they are when it comes to political matters.

Obviously you can

Trump says he will withhold it unless NY can tell him that they are ready for it. Really

How petty is that when the Ex prez wants them to let him know when they are ready for it. Yet the goal of the government is to get this out to all the states as soon as possible. I think the lower level echelon can handle shipping and receiving without his 2 cents. My god he his sounding like a whiny baby taking parting shots as he exits stage right. Unfortunately NY will be going after him legally.
He's still your president whether you like it or not, so until he exits or not, just be glad that he's revealing the Demoncrats for exactly who they are when it comes to political matters.

probably exposing the republicans to their gullibility and reliance on the spoken word and the written word on tweeter.

There is no vaccine that works. This is just like the flu vaccine where those who get vaccinated have more cases of flu than those who do not

Forum List

Back