Democrats Threaten to SUE for Making Vaccine Availible to Public..

You cant make this shit up.... They are obsessed that Trump will have a win at the cost of your very lives... This is the kind of shit that makes me sick and will start a civil war.. Democrats want to stop distribution of the vaccine because they want Biden to have that feather in his cap...

Your title and the news story doesn't match.
The vaccine will only be safe it Biden gives it out.... LOL....

what a crock of shit!

No, if the scientists says it's safe.
You mean the very same scientists from Pfizer who withheld the data for over a month so it would not give Trump a boost? You idiots are soooooooo stupid....

You cant make this shit up.... They are obsessed that Trump will have a win at the cost of your very lives... This is the kind of shit that makes me sick and will start a civil war.. Democrats want to stop distribution of the vaccine because they want Biden to have that feather in his cap...

NOW WAIT: I thought Trump lost. Best estimates right now are the vaccine becoming available around April! How will Trump inhibit its disbursal then?

If Trump somehow wins reelection over the massive voting debacle, he should get injections of placebo out to New York City, LA and Chicago RIGHT AWAY!

I can't wait for all the Dems running around celebrating they are over Covid and no longer getting it, then Trump tell them they've been getting sugar water!

what a crock of shit!

You mean the very same scientists from Fizer who withheld the data for over a month so it would not give Trump a boost? You idiots are soooooooo stupid....
Pfizer..
You idiots are soooooooo stupid....

NOW WAIT: I thought Trump lost. Best estimates right now are the vaccine becoming available around April! How will Trump inhibit its disbursal then?

If Trump somehow wins reelection over the massive voting debacle, he should get injections of placebo out to New York City, LA and Chicago RIGHT AWAY!

I can't wait for all the Dems running around celebrating they are over Covid and now longer getting it, then Trump tell them they've been getting sugar water!

Trump won't inhibit its dispersal. Production capacity and logistics will. And remember, it's not just the US, but the whole world.
And he won't win. He lost. I bet he concedes by 5PM on 11/18. That will be about when the last poo flung lawsuit is dismissed.

I can't wait for all the Dems running around celebrating they are over Covid and now longer getting it, then Trump tell them they've been getting sugar water!

Trump won't inhibit its dispersal. Production capacity and logistics will. And remember, it's not just the US, but the whole world.
And he won't win. He lost. I bet he concedes by 5PM on 11/18. That will be about when the last poo flung lawsuit is dismissed.
As long as Trump is president the paid for vaccine is the US's and will be distributed here.. Only a stupid fuck named Joe Biden would give away our vaccine to others.. Life is not fair and you libtards need to learn that.

As long as Trump is president the paid for vaccine is the US's and will be distributed here.. Only a stupid fuck named Joe Biden would give away our vaccine to others..

Pfizer developed this vaccine in partnership with a German company...or maybe you missed that part in your rush to nationalism. Distribution of a working vaccine will be a world event. Not just a US one. Meaning, you're gonna have to learn to share with other people..even the dark people. Trump didn't pay for it. Pfizer spent the money to research and develop it. They were not part of Warp Speed. The US government paid Pfizer a sum of money to distribute the eventual vaccine. But as Pfizer is an international company, this vaccine belongs to the world.

Cuomo can't praise Trump enough.

Cuomo says he wants to "deck" President Trump.

Cuomo says he doesn't want Trump to distribute covid vaccine to New Yorkers.

I think I see the problem in NY.

Actually you can make this shit up, and you just did.

As long as Trump is president the paid for vaccine is the US's and will be distributed here.. Only a stupid fuck named Joe Biden would give away our vaccine to others..

Pfizer developed this vaccine in partnership with a German company...or maybe you missed that part in your rush to nationalism. Distribution of a working vaccine will be a world event. Not just a US one. Meaning, you're gonna have to learn to share with other people..even the dark people. Trump didn't pay for it. Pfizer spent the money to research and develop it. They were not part of Warp Speed. The US government paid Pfizer a sum of money to distribute the eventual vaccine. But as Pfizer is an international company, this vaccine belongs to the world.
Trump paid, IN ADVANCE, for 100 Million Doses.... Go fuck yourself... Give up your dose if you want...

Actually you can make this shit up, and you just did.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :fu: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

in your rush to nationalism

You should try rushing to nationalism, Jack. It would do you some good. Real americans have been doing it for 250 years.

Let Trump offer the vaccine to people of NY and the then let Caveman Cuomo explain to them why they can't have it, while everyone around them gets theirs. That should be an entertaining show.
Trump wants it to go to the most vulnerable people first, such as people in nursing homes, for free. Cuomo has other ideas because he's a typical kleptocrat and the kleptocrats never let a crisis go to waste, they must profit from the crisis.

what a crock of shit!

You mean the very same scientists from Pfizer who withheld the data for over a month so it would not give Trump a boost? You idiots are soooooooo stupid....

Yes, we mean the same scientists from Pfizer who refused to let Donald Trump have any part of their development of a vaccine, and were not part of "Project Warp Speed". These are scientists who developed their virus independent of political interference from either side.

once again, dr billybob demonstrates his idiocy. full retard.

As long as Trump is president the paid for vaccine is the US's and will be distributed here.. Only a stupid fuck named Joe Biden would give away our vaccine to others.. Life is not fair and you libtards need to learn that.
the vaccine candidate was developped by a German company which partnered with a chinese company and then with pfizer. trials were held in many countries, such as germany, brazil, argentina, usa, and turkey. this is a global concerted effort. not a trumpherosaga, cuntface.

Forum List

Back