Democrats, this is your PARTY. Not your folk's party for sure. What are you doing to regain control?

It's the independents, the fence sitters that Trump needs, and the majority simply want to see the ugliness end, and they are attributing that to Trump, no matter what the actual reality is.

You're making the same mistake that the Democraps are making, assuming that people are so unbelievably stupid that they will blame Trump for all the ugliness that everyone can clearly see is the doing of the Democraps.

It was the Democraps who took what would have been just another seasonal flu outbreak, and turned into the massive #CoronaHoax2020, and used it as an excuse to maliciously sabotage the economy, in the hope that Trump would be blamed.

And as it has always been, it is the Demopcraps who have defended, aided, abetted, and supported the behavior of the mobs of subhuman savage animals who have been rioting and looting and wreaking violence and destruction on their own communities.

But I thought Democrats were already evil, terrorist, Satanic, demonic, baby killers???

Why are you pretending like you care about Democrats now?

Because real Democrats have been pushed aside by anarchy.

JFK-X2.jpg
Yes he cut the top tax rate from 90 to 70%. Nothing like the garbage giveaway to the rich disgrace the GOP has been up to for 33 years.Reagan had some success with 50% but on the way out he gave us 28% which is basically what we've had ever since, a disgrace and catastrophe for the middle class and our infrastructure.

But I thought Democrats were already evil, terrorist, Satanic, demonic, baby killers???

JFK-X2.jpg
Yes he cut the top tax rate from 90 to 70%. Nothing like the garbage giveaway to the rich disgrace the GOP has been up to for 33 years.Reagan had some success with 50% but on the way out he gave us 28% which is basically what we've had ever since, a disgrace and catastrophe for the middle class and our infrastructure.

Begone! You are a poor lost troll who would argue with a fencepost.

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg

BLM, rioters, arsonist are no more part of the Democratic Party then they are operatives using covert means to agitate are members of the Republican Party

Wrong. I did a bit of research and discovered the democrats play a major role in the violence occurring right now.

Go to the BLM web page, click on the donate tab, and notice you are being redirected to actblue.com. Scroll down and check out where alot of the money goes:

BLM, rioters, arsonist are no more part of the Democratic Party then they are operatives using covert means to agitate are members of the Republican Party

Wrong. I did a bit of research and discovered the democrats play a major role in the violence occurring right now.

Go to the BLM web page, click on the donate tab, and notice you are being redirected to actblue.com. Scroll down and check out where alot of the money goes:

So donating to a political party makes that organization an operative of the will of that party? I don't think so...

So donating to a political party makes that organization an operative of the will of that party? I don't think so...

Yes, it does. I don't see democrats denouncing the actions of BLM, just as I don't see Lindsey Graham supporting limiting visas given the Kochs are big donors to his party/campaign.

Yes, it does. I don't see democrats denouncing the actions of BLM, just as I don't see Lindsey Graham supporting limiting visas given the Kochs are big donors to his party/campaign.

/?472700-1/speaker-pelosi-criticizes-president-trumps-response-protests-civil-unrest

What actions are to be denounced?

JFK-X2.jpg
If you don't know that you are a brainwashed functional moron

JFK-X2.jpg

Begone! You are a poor lost troll who would argue with a fencepost.

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg
My posts are full of facts you do not know, brainwashed functional moron. Runaway now!

What actions are to be denounced?

The violence exhibited by BLM, antifa, and other various groups currently tearing down statues, looting stores, and attacking people they disagree with.

Nothing from the left. Silence. Crickets.

To be fair, many republicans are also being silent as well.

Forum List

Back