From Fox news, Black lives matter

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2019
Black Lives Matter leader states if US 'doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system'
Eh, good luck with that...

Black Lives Matter plans armed 'peace officers' in war on police, NY leader says
Uh uh, I thought a saw a pussy cat... So, they will have their own army... hmm, it appears very soon some black lives won't matter at all...

Black Lives Matter leader justifies rioting in interview with Tomi Lahren
Is he accepting his people are just a bunch of burglars, looters and social resent people? If so, I think this dude deserves the Nobel Prize of sincerity.

If he is a "leader" of all this mess that is happening in several cities, then what police and FBI are waiting for arrest him? He is accepting he is the brain who direct the riots...

Black Lives Matter leader states if US 'doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system'

Black Lives Matter plans armed 'peace officers' in war on police, NY leader says
Uh uh, I thought a saw a pussy cat... So, they will have their own army... hmm, it appears very soon some black lives won't matter at all...

Is he accepting his people are just a bunch of burglars, looters and social resent people? If so, I think this dude deserves the Nobel Prize of sincerity.

If he is a "leader" of all this mess that is happening in several cities, then what police and FBI are waiting for arrest him? He is accepting he is the brain who direct the riots...
Go for it. Burn it the fuck down, the system in place only benefits corporations and the 1% so I don't give a shit if its burned down or not.

If anyone still believes the Black Lives Matter organization gives a rat's ass about Black people's lives, you better do some research. These people are pure Marxists who are exploiting the emotions of angry Blacks and gullible Whites for their goals. And their goals are to transform America into what they want. It's happening already. Black people mean NOTHING to them. Wake the fuck up.

Bring it... nothing could be better... because what all these DUMBASS PUNKS are missing is, when you get out here to the COUNTRY, out here in the STICKS, we don't BUY your SHIT. You get VIOLENT out here... you've be MET with VIOLENCE, you'll DISAPEARE, and nobody will know where you POS body ever wound up, the FISH will eat is as it floats down to the Mississippi... come get some...

Brain is pretty strong language to use when discussing the stupidest ‘protesters‘ in history.

1593057755301.png

Bring it... nothing could be better... because what all these DUMBASS PUNKS are missing is, when you get out here to the COUNTRY, out here in the STICKS, we don't BUY your SHIT. You get VIOLENT out here... you've be MET with VIOLENCE, you'll DISAPEARE, and nobody will know where you POS body ever wound up, the FISH will eat is as it floats down to the Mississippi... come get some...
If the 30% population of young city punks get past the 50% population suburban areas, the 20% population retired rural folks gonna get rolled.

Supposedly BLM/Antifa terrorists have some kind of "event" planned for the Fourth of July, in Gettysburg—and other places, that coincides with all the illegal fireworks going off across the country.

LOL! This one is funny as hell. Hawk Newsome thinks he can burn the US system to the ground.
Bad news sucka....We not only have law enforcement and National Guard, we have all branches of the military. You're a Communist bully with your head in fantasyland.

If the 30% population of young city punks get past the 50% population suburban areas, the 20% population retired rural folks gonna get rolled.

Popping off a few rounds at a fellow brother in some urban neon hell is one thing. Decades of experience still-hunting deer out in the sticks is quite another, entirely. That being said, two points. The first: in order to achieve their goal of spreading terror among the masses, BLM terrorists need not rally their entire "army" to attack the burbs and rural areas. If they attacked just a few of these areas in a few random states just as much damage would be done. Second point: many non-retired working people live out in the sticks. Most all of them are lifelong gun owners; crack shots. Also, most everyone out there owns one or more dogs, many of which run free at night. What it would come down to is numbers, morale and attrition. Few if any urbanite terrorist scum will remain motivated to loot and kill as homies drop dead around them. Plus, a homie's got to eat and drink.

Then he is a terrorist leader and should be treated as such.

Send in a SEAL Team please.

1593059220234.png

You're gonna' try to roll that 20% who are made up of a lot of ex-military on their home ground?

Good luck with that...

*****CHUCKLE****

:)

Last edited:

View attachment 354731

You're gonna' try to roll that 20% who are made of of a lot of ex-military on their home ground?

Good luck with that...

*****CHUCKLE****

Harley Riders are over 50 years old. Those hungry 20 something street punks might be a hand full if the electricity goes out causing them to drop their video games & start looting for food, guns & ammo.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Spoken like a true Klansman and Emmitt Till-type killer.

Harley Riders are over 50 years old. Those hungry 20 something street punks might be a hand full if the electricity goes out causing them to drop their video games & start looting for food, guns & ammo.
1593060666751.png

Don't you think guns make a little too much noise?

How do you think those street thugs would react to a pincushion session?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Go for it. Burn it the fuck down, the system in place only benefits corporations and the 1% so I don't give a shit if its burned down or not.
That is a pretty myopic view. How many of the 99% are employed by corporations and the 1%? I don't know the exact number, but I'm thinking it's a lot.

People should take this terrorist arm of the Democratic Party seriously; they're the little Cadre vermin who will do the work Pol Pot's little scumbags performed in Cambodia's 'Red Revolution' if Jow Un Biden get elected and his VP ends up in the White House; the DNC will collapse the country into a giant concentration camp if there is no opposition.

Then he is a terrorist leader and should be treated as such.

Send in a SEAL Team please.
That's not the military's job! You armed citizens just keep on letting him & his gangs Burn, Loot, Murder business after business street after street day after day for well over a month. Why don't you put down the mouse & remote & do your job!!!

Forum List

Back