Democrats, this is your PARTY. Not your folk's party for sure. What are you doing to regain control?

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
The Democrat Party of today bears no resemblance to that of JFK and others. I remember when JFK was advocating, strongly, for tax cuts, spending cuts, and set a goal of landing American astronauts on the moon.

What went wrong?

democrats-this-is-e607ad0b3b-M.jpg

I would urge everyone to support Black leaders from left and right, including Muslims and Christian religious leaders,
to unite and call for reclaiming responsibility and ownership of communities, creating teams and rebuilding and restoring neighborhoods.

I already support leaders in historic Black districts such as Freedmen's Town in the
residents' original plans to restore this historic landmark as a community campus:
www.campusplan.org
www.freedmenstown.net

Now, with the pandemic of medical and political crises,
it's even more important to regain ownership and train
community members and leaders to manage their own
resources, finance their own businesses, health care,
schools, law enforcement, legal defense and govt.

www.medcoops.info
www.ppcwebsite.org
www.paceuniversal.com

All leaders should be supported and called to UNITE
not divide and split the Black or minority voters where
they cannot organize and manage democratically
by self governing districts. www.earnedamnesty.org

What are decent republicans doing to regain control? White supremacists, white trash all over the place, starting with the trump and the pence. Are there any decent republicans left? Just white supremacists and some weird religious cults.

The Democrat Party of today bears no resemblance to that of JFK and others. I remember when JFK was advocating, strongly, for tax cuts, spending cuts, and set a goal of landing American astronauts on the moon.

What went wrong?

But I thought Democrats were already evil, terrorist, Satanic, demonic, baby killers???

Why are you pretending like you care about Democrats now?

What went wrong?

This is not done under the Democrat Party.

The fact is that you white supremacist assfucks would never ever proptest for black equality so you assume they must be Democrats.

Fuck you,. Fuck your racism. Fuck your orange hero & Please run around in public without following the protocols & get CVOVID & fucking die in angony you low life piece of fucking shit.

What went wrong?

The fact is that you white supremacist assfucks would never ever proptest for black equality so you assume they must be Democrats.

Fuck you,. Fuck your racism. Fuck your orange hero & Please run around in public without following the protocols & get CVOVID & fucking die in angony you low life piece of fucking shit.
Marxists are the racists . Don’t pretend like you care about racism when you actually support it.

The lunatics are running both asylums right now. And the country is coming apart.

Gosh. What a coincidence.

Nice try but Republicans/Conservatives are NOT sparking violence, burning down entire businesses, looting, and the list goes on all while DEMOCRAT governors and mayors sit on the sidelines. Some mayors, the whacked-out Mayor of Seattle, said we could have the Summer of love!

What went wrong?

"RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

The lunatics are running both asylums right now. And the country is coming apart.

Nice try but Republicans/Conservatives are NOT sparking violence, burning down entire businesses, looting, and the list goes on all while DEMOCRAT governors and mayors sit on the sidelines. Some mayors, the whacked-out Mayor of Seattle, said we could have the Summer of love!
Intellectual myopia: Only being able to see the sins of the other tribe.

Nutters are boring.

BLM, rioters, arsonist are no more part of the Democratic Party then they are operatives using covert means to agitate are members of the Republican Party
Bullshit! Democrats created this rabble and they own it. It's a direct result of intentional democratic bullshit like Nancy Pelosis irresponsible antics, the congressional black caucus and much much more.

Some are.

What are decent republicans doing to regain control? White supremacists, white trash all over the place, starting with the trump and the pence. Are there any decent republicans left? Just white supremacists and some weird religious cults.

PLEASE show us the white supremacists and white trash all over the place.

BLM%202020-Th.jpg

Baltimore%20Riiots-M.jpg

poll-do-you-think-black-lives-matter-is-a-hate-group-XL.jpg

Booze-X2.jpg

george-soros-antifa-black-lives-matter-kill-cop-george-floyd-riots-oakland-minneapolis-domestic-terrorists-2-L.jpg

Forum List

Back