Democrats' support for abortion is the reason they became so evil

I had a friend who said he was pro-life, but when his girlfriend got pregnant, he pressured her to have an abortion.

Later, he told me he was pro-life, but was glad abortion was legal because it kept down the number of black people.

He's not my friend anymore, for this and other reasons, I realized he's an evil man I don't want in my life.
Why do you worship a God that has performed many abortions?

Let me know when the planet starts running out of humans and maybe I'll start to give a shit about what a women does with her own body.

Let me know when the planet starts running out of humans and maybe I'll start to give a shit about what a women does with her own body.

If it was about what a woman does to her own body, then it would be she who dies when she has an abortion, rather than her innocent child.

In any event, citing alleged overpopulation as a justification for murdering innocents is pure sociopathic evil.

If you think that the world is overpopulated, and that the human population should be reduced, then start with yourself.

Women can do whatever they like with their bodies, unless of course it involves wearing a mask, then it's mandatory.

All men are created equal, except those without a voice. End of the day PROGS normalize bad behavior, and abnormal behavior. This is one reason they entertain the lowest common denominator all things.

IMO two abortions the surgeon removes the mothering parts as well, mandatory. If the IRRESPONSIBLE woman refuses to agree then she's free to get an abortion in Mexico or on the black market.

BTW, the OP is inaccurate. The Democrat party has never been a moral party, they're not for people, science, nature or the common good, and they're certainly not patriots. The party of slavery has only changed tactics. Now they administer so the black population is reduced from within, and they're fucking Commies.

It is also why dems love China...China holds all records for baby killing in the womb...especially if the baby is a girl.....not many pink baby socks being sold in China....

It is also why dems love China...China holds all records for baby killing in the womb...especially if the baby is a girl.....not many pink baby socks being sold in China....
Dems love China??..link??..oh and India probably has a higher rate of female infanticide than China.

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

On January 22, 1992, I attended a pro-life rally. The day was the 19th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision, and it was only days after the inauguration of Bill Clinton, a Democrat who had won the Presidency on a pro-abortion platform.

The pro-abortion counter-demonstrators showed up, and I was shocked to hear them say:

"Keep your rosaries off our ovaries" and "Hail Mary full of grace, keep abortion legal and safe."

I realized at that moment that these people must be possessed by the Devil. That was the only explanation for the way they mocked Mary with their blasphemous words.

When a person decides to support legal abortion, something happens to her. It is necessary that she withdraw herself from the love human beings have for each other as human beings. It is necessary that she become an unloving person, condemning others to death even though they're innocent of any crime.

Such a person becomes evil, and because evil is so malignant to every part of a human being, it affects the mind, and the person goes partially insane.

The Democrats are evil, insane, and possessed by the Devil. That is the only explanation for the way Democrats have behaved since the election of Donald Trump.

Abortion is the root of it.

What is so hard about using contraception? It's cheap and readily available. Preventing pregnancies should be the goal of both parties. There is a growing number if brave, courageous, young married course chosing NOT to have kids. And they've taken steps to ensure it. I applaud their choice as most of you do. There would be no need for abortion if people took precautions. The only reason neither side tells this is because they want cheap labor. That is a fact. Who in their right mind a is against contraception?

Dems love China??..link??..oh and India probably has a higher rate of female infanticide than China.
They all seem to be hanging with Spies from China...they never speak negatively about China like they do America....you don't have to kick me in the head...I get it...they work for China...because China is the highest bidder....

was glad abortion was legal because it kept down the number of black people.

Interestingly, that's the exact reason Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood. To this day, it's why they locate their abortion mills in minority neighborhoods. Democrats know this, and fully support it. Planned Parenthood is fundamentally white supremacist, as is anyone who supports it.

I know Republicans on the Supreme Court have been voting for abortion too, and after they die they will meet Jesus and he will ask them what the hell they were thinking.
You won't think hell is funny when you get there, Lakhota.
There's more where that comes from. The whole Harry Potter series is 100% pro-abortion liberal.
>>> Sam told the nurse that he was transgender, had taken a pregnancy test that was positive, had not menstruated in years, and had “peed himself” earlier that day. Yet the nurse still “deployed implicit assumptions about who can be pregnant” because she had “no clear classificatory framework for making sense of a patient” like him.
That's “the usual” female-to-male transgender. Some gal cuts her hair, compels others to use male pronouns, sneaks into the men’s locker room, becomes pregnant, and shows up at the clinic for an abortion. The pussy is 100% intact female, and the desire is to have sex with a man and charge money for the shitshow.

Forum List

Back