Democrats' support for abortion is the reason they became so evil

On January 22, 1992, I attended a pro-life rally. The day was the 19th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision, and it was only days after the inauguration of Bill Clinton, a Democrat who had won the Presidency on a pro-abortion platform.

The pro-abortion counter-demonstrators showed up, and I was shocked to hear them say:

"Keep your rosaries off our ovaries" and "Hail Mary full of grace, keep abortion legal and safe."

I realized at that moment that these people must be possessed by the Devil. That was the only explanation for the way they mocked Mary with their blasphemous words.

When a person decides to support legal abortion, something happens to her. It is necessary that she withdraw herself from the love human beings have for each other as human beings. It is necessary that she become an unloving person, condemning others to death even though they're innocent of any crime.

Such a person becomes evil, and because evil is so malignant to every part of a human being, it affects the mind, and the person goes partially insane.

The Democrats are evil, insane, and possessed by the Devil. That is the only explanation for the way Democrats have behaved since the election of Donald Trump.

Abortion is the root of it.

Think there is some truth to that. Once you openly support murdering children, it's pretty easy to support every other form of evil.

Forum List

Back