Trump "Spiritual Adviser" Paula White calls on "Angels" to deliver Trump win

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
After watching the clip, I was left wondering what drugs she is on. I think it's time that so called "Christians" who publicly support an amoral sociopath like Trump be drug tested.

After watching the clip, I was left wondering what drugs she is on. I think it's time that so called "Christians" who publicly support an amoral sociopath like Trump be drug tested.

The reason Trump likes her 'spiritual guidance' is because she preaches a concept that God gives His grace to anybody who covets wealth.

I watched the clip of her. Can anyone spell "Fruitcake" without her name directly following it?

I watched the clip of her. Can anyone spell "Fruitcake" without her name directly following it?

It's good theater. Don't forget the collection plate on your way out.

Blah blah blah...

Yes some people get emotional in the presence of the greatest election heist in history. And there are liberals crying as well... nice way to try and distract from the more important bombshell stories.

The reason Trump likes her 'spiritual guidance' is because she preaches a concept that God gives His grace to anybody who covets wealth.

Prosperity gospel.

It is growing in Australia too, our PM is a proponent of it even as he tries to screw the poor at every turn.

Jesus wept.

Blah blah blah...

Yes some people get emotional in the presence of the greatest election heist in history. And there are liberals crying as well... nice way to try and distract from the more important bombshell stories.

That makes as much sense to me as Paula White speaking in tongues.

Her White House gig is coming to an end.

1604725257686.png

Blah blah blah...

I would much rather listen to her preaching than your whining - now THAT is impossible to bare.

Blah blah blah...

I would much rather listen to her preaching than your whining - now THAT is impossible to bare.

At least you can understand me. I can only speak in tongues if you provide me with psilocybin mushrooms.

Blah blah blah...

At least you can understand me. I can only speak in tongues if you provide me with psilocybin mushrooms.

The fact that I understand it only makes it worse. At least I am unsure whether she is making up total bullshit.

My friends and I are praying for President Trump to expose Democrat Organized Crime Party Election Fraud, and Fraud is being exposed.

God is on the throne, and it is God not Man who raises up rulers over a nation, and lays an nation low when they displease Him.

This software is going to cause the Entire State of Michigan to have to be hand counted and then every state it is in. Get ready to see hand recounts in Arizona, Nevada, North Carolina, PA, and Georgia, and Wisconsin.

Proof they tried to steal the election.

Trump will be your President and declared the winner before Christmas.

Last edited:
Any one who doesn't know that ALL good things on this earth, were put here for God's people are just ignorant to the fact he WANTS them to prosper.

3 John 1:2 Context

1The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 2Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. 4I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 5Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;

My friends and I are praying for President Trump to expose Democrat Organized Crime Party Election Fraud, and Fraud is being exposed.

God is on the throne, and it is God not Man who raises up rulers over a nation, and lays an nation low when they displease Him.

This software is going to cause the Entire State of Michigan to have to be hand counted and then every state it is in. Get ready to see hand recounts in Arizona, Nevada, North Carolina, PA, and Georgia, and Wisconsin.

You are definitely top 3 of the most batshit crazy posters on USmessageboard

Her White House gig is coming to an end.

View attachment 412421
4wf9uw.jpg

Sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back