Democrats Support Deportation of Illegals ... From Martha's Vineyard, Just Not Anywhere Else In US

Its fun to stick it to our Liberal Elite overlords, sure.

But "sadistic"? I don't see it.

Wait until the human trafficking across state lines indictments are handed out. then you're going to see what sticking it looks like.

I wonder if DeSantis tries to lure little kids into his van with candy?

oh bullshit...those fucking people only care now because the same shit is now happening to them...tell fucking biden to do his fucking job and do something about the boarder....
Tell your people to quit running away from the issue and at least discuss immigration reform. Trump tried like the devil to make people not want to come here but without congress he was just spinning his wheels on unfunded stunts and what little he could do at the very edge of legality.

fuck you asshole....like you have never have misspelled anything here....and dont say you havent,i have been in lots of threads with you....everyone here has misspelled something...
Coll. LOL. kidding with Cool.

fuck you asshole....like you have never have misspelled anything here....and dont say you havent,i have been in lots of threads with you....everyone here has misspelled something...
He's just being the playground bully. He's a bit good at it, but some day a bigger, better, meaner bully will come along and he will run home with wet panties.

Tell your people to quit running away from the issue and at least discuss immigration reform. Trump tried like the devil to make people not want to come here but without congress he was just spinning his wheels on unfunded stunts and what little he could do at the very edge of legality.
either party does shit....do think biden is doing something?...you think his useless VP is doing something?....you think myorkas is doing something?...congress is fucking useless....all they do is talk about how great they are....thats why they are 20 percenters....

You people really only ever get this excited when your leaders do something sadistic. The world has never been made better by making it meaner.

It's not sadistic, it's called "justice." What those Governors did could be considered to be Alinskyite guerilla tactics, which you folks are very good at. But after Trump was elected we started paying attention: Watching you, learning from you, and discovering that it works both ways.

Not so fun when someone feeds it back to you, is it? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back