Democrats Support Deportation of Illegals ... From Martha's Vineyard, Just Not Anywhere Else In US

How immigration and naturalization handles things is certainly up for debate but that's ok because they are the proper authorities. DeSantis did this because he thinks he wants to be president knowing you people love a spiteful act. He tricked those people on to planes and dumped them like garbage in a place they probably couldn't find on a map. Oh look at all the liberal tears!!!!!
They weren't tricked. Iimmigration and naturalization has nothing to do with this, They aren't following law, they're doing what Jobama says. Biden SAID, elect me and i'll open the borders wide...and he said that to potential illegals too. Continue your bluff. Double and triple down...you know what you look like. Feel it hypocrite, Talk the bulshit talk, but ya don't walk it. faker.

If I were rich I'd pay all of them a bundle to take the ferry back to the vineyard.... lmao I'd even buy them swimsuits water wings.... can you imagine the white elites when they see them getting off the ferry....
I'm happy that you ARE NOT rich.
Your yearly salary is how much? 40K, Great job fuckstain.

You are complete fuckstain, you LOVE the (R) LIES.

They weren't tricked. Iimmigration and naturalization has nothing to do with this, They aren't following law, they're doing what Jobama says. Biden SAID, elect me and i'll open the borders wide...and he said that to potential illegals too. Continue your bluff. Double and triple down...you know what you look like. Feel it hypocrite, Talk the bulshit talk, but ya don't walk it. faker.
Yeah, this is just like the time when Trump was ripping kids away from their parents for no good reason and you people just couldn't understand why people were upset. Making vulnerable people suffer for the sake of a taxpayer funded political stunt makes your dicks hard.

Today's democrat party members are like a mob following a leader off a freaking cliff. With the cooperation of the mainstream media, they support any agenda that they think will keep them in power regardless of how ludicrous and hypocritical it is. Biden shipped illegals by plane to Westchester County NY and other areas in the middle of the night and now democrats (with the cooperation of the media) are hysterical that DeSantis shipped illegals to the elite Martha's Vineyard where Hussein Obama makes his home.

How immigration and naturalization handles things is certainly up for debate but that's ok because they are the proper authorities. DeSantis did this because he thinks he wants to be president knowing you people love a spiteful act. He tricked those people on to planes and dumped them like garbage in a place they probably couldn't find on a map. Oh look at all the liberal tears!!!!!
oh bullshit...those fucking people only care now because the same shit is now happening to them...tell fucking biden to do his fucking job and do something about the boarder....

You people really only ever get this excited when your leaders do something sadistic. The world has never been made better by making it meaner.
You know, I agree with that. The Democrats have never made the world better.

1663370087398.png

Forum List

Back