Democrats stiff Joe Manchin of the goodies they promised him for voting for their 'Inflation Reduction Act'

When I was an elected Democrat on a city committee, I left the party over disagreements with particular ideologues and their tactics.
I register as a Dem. I don't oppose the DNC. Why would I? They stand in the way of shit the GOP does -- how's that Speaker election going?
I thought you were going to leave me to my delusions?

I'm not a political animal, so I'm not the droid you are looking for. I see them as very poor public servants and blame folks like you for allowing it. Same goes for the ones who elected Trump. But I don't ever think I could register as a Democrat until they apologized for their horrific behavior in creating a race issue in America. As for the Republicans when they started behaving like Democrats that's when I lost interest in them.

I thought you were going to leave me to my delusions?

I'm not a political animal, so I'm not the droid you are looking for. I see them as very poor public servants and blame folks like you for allowing it. Same goes for the ones who elected Trump. But I don't ever think I could register as a Democrat until they apologized for their horrific behavior in creating a race issue in America. As for the Republicans when they started behaving like Democrats that's when I lost interest in them.
The Democrats who created a race issue left the Dem party long ago

And the ones in power today need to make that apology to let the healing begin. That and it's called being accountable. Which shouldn't be too hard to do considering that as you say the ones responsible are long gone which I agree with.

After everything they have done in the past few years he actually believed they would have his back after he was keeping them at bay for a while?

He was just a cheap slut they said pretty words to, fucked and dumped.

They care for nothing but there own personal political and financial gain. that's all.
~~~~~~
I remember an old story.
A man approachs a woman and asks her to sleep with him for a million dollars.
The lady in surprise, thinks for a second and say “yes”.
The man then asks if she would sleep with him for 500,000 dollars. The woman feels a little bit off by a sudden drop in price but still replies “yes.
The man then asks the third time if she would sleep with him for 500 dollars. The woman, now furious exclaims: “who do you think I am, some cheap whore?” The man calmly replies: “who you are we have already established, now it’s only a matter of price”.

Last edited:
And the ones in power today need to make that apology to let the healing begin. That and it's called being accountable. Which shouldn't be too hard to do considering that as you say the ones responsible are long gone which I agree with.
The Southerners.. Though not all outside the South are squeaky clean

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Neither were the Democrats in the North during that period of time. They ,marched in lock step with their KKK Democratic brothers. But hey, you don't need to hold them accountable. They're your team. Go team!!!

Yep. Southern, White, Conservatives
There are 13 Congressional Volumes which detail how the KKK was formed as the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party for the express purpose of taking back their statehouses from BLACK REPUBLICANS through force and intimidation.

Full text of "Report of the Joint select committee appointed to inquire in to the condition of affairs in the late insurrectionary states : so far as regards the execution of the laws, and the safety of the lives and property of the citizens of the United States and Testimony taken"

Yes! It was a magical time! Unicorns and rainbows! Fairies and pixie dust filled the air. Suddenly all the racist dems became republicans and turned all the republicans that fought for freedom racist!

Yes! It was a magical time! Unicorns and rainbows! Fairies and pixie dust filled the air. Suddenly all the racist dems became republicans and turned all the republicans that fought for freedom racist!
In 2005, Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman formally apologized to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) for exploiting racial polarization to win elections and for ignoring the black vote.

There are 13 Congressional Volumes which detail how the KKK was formed as the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party for the express purpose of taking back their statehouses from BLACK REPUBLICANS through force and intimidation.

Full text of "Report of the Joint select committee appointed to inquire in to the condition of affairs in the late insurrectionary states : so far as regards the execution of the laws, and the safety of the lives and property of the citizens of the United States and Testimony taken"
White Christian Conservatives within the party held powerful positions. Then there are those states like SC of that time

In 2005, Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman formally apologized to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) for exploiting racial polarization to win elections and for ignoring the black vote.
Joe Biden eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd. Byrd was a longtime KKK officer. Joe Biden, "If you don't vote for Biden, you ain't black." I guess that isn't racial polarization, eh, moron?

Forum List

Back