Democrats seeking to make recalls harder

why? dems don’t like grass root movements anymore?

obviously not, tyrants always want to shut down that sort of thing.
Just another example of Republicans exploiting minority rule

No, because you and your ilk are racists and want to make it as difficult as possible for the under class to vote, silly girl! The ID is not the issue.
What, precisely, do I personally do to make it difficult for the "under class" to vote?

Perhaps the most dangerous enduring elements of this period may be that the GOP now knows it can make any claim it wants, and like Pavlov's Dogs, its rubes will obediently get in line and fight a jihad for it.
I just saw a wacko claim the government is manipulating the DNA of Covid to make it more contagious.

That's the problem with rubes. As soon as you debunk one of their retarded claims, they immediately come up with a new one.

It only takes a tard brain two seconds to make up shit, but it takes a lot of work to debunk their horseshit. That's what they and their puppet masters depend on.

I just saw a wacko claim the government is manipulating the DNA of Covid to make it more contagious.

That's the problem with rubes. As soon as you debunk one of their retarded claims, they immediately come up with a new one.

It only takes a tard brain two seconds to make up shit, but it takes a lot of work to debunk their horseshit. That's what they and their puppet masters depend on.
I don't know what it is about these people and their predisposition to any conspiracy that comes down the tracks.

Look at the whole Q thing, for fuck's sake. And that's just the start.

My guess is that there is some connection between that predisposition and their adoration for the orange buffoon.

Since the DNC owns California, and recall only effects them, they will now make it harder, if not impossible, to recall another governor.
The recall thing is nuts. But to me the citizen ballot initiative is much more important, and in my state the uberly "conservative" sup ct just eviscerated it. And in fla the gop sup ct has done the same.

I don't know what it is about these people and their predisposition to any conspiracy that comes down the tracks.

Look at the whole Q thing, for fuck's sake. And that's just the start.

My guess is that there is some connection between that predisposition and their adoration for the orange buffoon.
I'm going to create a Facebook page and start a conspiracy theory that all those UFOs are using Chinese technology, and are driven by Mexicans bent on taking over America. That's why Xiden has gone dark on the investigation of the UFOs.

And don't you just know how your language REALLY makes us want to have civil discussions with you! LOL! Keep the fun coming.

All the ballots mailed to registered Republicans were printed on water soluble paper!

Your support is at issue and not your degree of difficulty.
So, you can't or won't answer a simple question. "What, precisely, do I personally do to make it difficult for the "under class" to vote?", which I asked in response to your post, "No, because you and your ilk are racists and want to make it as difficult as possible for the under class to vote, silly girl! The ID is not the issue."

You see, folks, this is what they call conversation. This is what they call dialogue. This is what they call debate.

How do Republicans make it harder to elect anyone but Republicans? Precisely what actions do they take that result in this?

Limit voting hours, drop boxes, mail in voting
Pass laws to allow partisan legislatures to overrule the voters
Enact restrictive voter ID laws
Prohibit giving voters on line food or water
Enact partisan “audits” with no independent oversight
Gerrymandering of districts
Reduce voting districts and voting machines in urban areas

Limit voting hours, drop boxes, mail in voting
Pass laws to allow partisan legislatures to overrule the voters
Enact restrictive voter ID laws
Prohibit giving voters on line food or water
Enact partisan “audits” with no independent oversight
Gerrymandering of districts
Reduce voting districts and voting machines in urban areas
Links please.

So, you can't or won't answer a simple question. "What, precisely, do I personally do to make it difficult for the "under class" to vote?"

You see, folks, this is what they call conversation. This is what they call dialogue. This is what they call debate.
Most often, high voter turnouts favor Democrats. So if you can restrict voter turnout by, for example, limiting the time window for voting, you can give a leg up to Republicans.

At least 16 mail voting restrictions in 12 states will make it more difficult for voters to cast mail ballots that count. Six laws shorten the timeframe for voters to request a mail ballot, including a Georgia law that will reduce that window by more than one-half. Five laws make it more difficult for voters to automatically receive their ballot or ballot application — either by making it harder to stay on absentee voting lists or by prohibiting officials from sending applications or ballots without the voter’s affirmative request. Nine laws in eight states make it more difficult for voters to deliver their mail ballots, including a law in Arkansas that makes the in-person ballot delivery deadline earlier, six laws that restrict assistance to voters in returning their mail ballots, and four laws that limit the availability of mail ballot drop boxes. Three laws impose stricter signature requirements for mail voting while three others impose stricter or new voter ID laws for mail voting.

Most often, high voter turnouts favor Democrats. So if you can restrict voter turnout by, for example, limiting the time window for voting, you can give a leg up to Republicans.

Funny, the black folk in that photo don't seem to be having too much trouble voting.

None of the black folk I know personally have ever had a hard time voting.

Yo, any black folk reading this post, please share your stories about how hard it's been for you to vote. (Please be prepared to prove it.)

Forum List

Back