GOP Lawmaker In New Hampshire Becomes A Democrat, Saying Anti-Mask 'Extremists' Pushed Him Out

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Normal, rational and intelligent people aren't going to keep putting up with the garbage from the republicans.

He is one of the few moderates left in the party and he is being forced out like so many have been in the last several years.

The republican party thinks that immediately surrendering to the virus without even trying to combat it is the winning strategy.

It's not.

The California recall shows that.

If the republicans don't wake up more people will continue to leave the party.

The republican party can't afford to lose people since countless numbers are dying like flies from the virus because they refuse to wear a mask, refuse to social distance and refuse to vaccinate.

Smart people would realize that the republican party can't afford to lose members.

Normal, rational and intelligent people aren't going to keep putting up with the garbage from the republicans.

He is one of the few moderates left in the party and he is being forced out like so many have been in the last several years.

The republican party thinks that immediately surrendering to the virus without even trying to combat it is the winning strategy.

It's not.

The republican party can't afford to lose people since countless numbers are dying like flies from the virus because they refuse to wear a mask, refuse to social distance and refuse to vaccinate.

Smart people would realize that the republican party can't afford to lose members.

What a pretty little fantasy place your mind is.

It's not.

Right...."normal" people wear useless facediapers all day long and suck in their own CO2 and bacteria. Perfectly sensible.

If you think masks prevent COVID, wear one. If you think vaccinations prevent COVID, get one. Party doesn't matter unless you're an unhinged Trump hater.
BUT....BUT....BUT....
1631801636809.jpeg

It's not.

We have a name for Republican Quislings - RINOs.

Anybody that sides with the filthy ass destructive Democrats was never a real Republican to begin with so piss on him.

Last edited:
If you think masks prevent COVID, wear one. If you think vaccinations prevent COVID, get one. Party doesn't matter unless you're an unhinged Trump hater.
That makes no more sense than saying "if you think driving drunk is a hazard to others on the road, then don't do it." which implies that it's fine to drive drunk if you don't consider it to be a hazard.

Seems the WALK AWAY movement might become a real thing after all, only this time it's right wingers walking away from the trump party.

That could be very true.

I know a lot of people have left the republicans beginning in 2018 when women and women in the suburbs voted a lot of republicans out of congress.

We will have to see how this plays out next year.

"The Party of Lincoln and Reagan" is no longer recognizable. If you have Republican Senators or House Reps, ask them if they have one idea - Just ONE - that will make our country a better place.

They don't - Their ONLY ideas are taking back power, outlawing abortion, cutting taxes, and giving them selves the authority to overturn election results they don't like.

Lincoln and Reagan spin in their graves.

I do wear one. I have been vaccinated. And I do practice social distancing.

Yale conducted a study in Bangladesh on mask wearing.

Turns out, yes they do work.

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/in-first-randomized-study-shows-that-masks-reduce-covid-19-infections#:~:text=A%20large%20study%20co-authored%20by%20Yale%20SOM’s%20Jason,older%20people%20and%20when%20surgical%20masks%20are%20used.

From the article:

In the second part of the study, the researchers surveyed people in the targeted and control villages about COVID-19 symptoms. Those who reported symptoms were asked to provide blood samples, which were tested for COVID-19 antibodies. The results showed that there were 9.3% fewer symptomatic infections in villages that were targeted in the mask promotion program.

The effect was even greater in the villages where the team distributed surgical masks rather than cloth masks. In those areas, infections were 11% lower overall, 23% lower among people between 50 and 60, and 35% lower among people over 60.
The researchers emphasize that this reduction in infections was achieved with just 42% of people wearing masks. The effect of near-universal mask-wearing may be several times larger, they estimate. The increased protection from infection for older individuals, who are more at risk, is also significant.
“It would be a big mistake to infer from our paper that masks can only prevent 10% of infections,” says Abaluck. “We think what the results show is that masks are an incredibly powerful tool to reduce symptomatic COVID infections and particularly to reduce symptomatic COVID infections in the people who are most vulnerable to death or very serious illness.”

Go ahead, don't wear a mask, don't social distance and don't get the vaccine. It's your body and you have the right to make that choice.

As for your last sentence, take that to the countless people who have left the republican party.

Have fun with your delusions. I sure hope you don't get the virus and if you do, I hope you don't die.

And I want them to stop with that "I wear it for you" lie. They never do anything for anyone else. Their only motivation is how cool it makes them look to be virtue signaling. Every SJW I've ever met is absolutely the same way. Before I grew up and started being honest myself, I was the same way. I told myself over and over how cool I was because I cared about everyone else, when caring about everyone else was a total lie.

I really prefer being honest.

I do wear one. I have been vaccinated. And I do practice social distancing.

Yale conducted a study in Bangladesh on mask wearing.

Turns out, yes they do work.

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/in-first-randomized-study-shows-that-masks-reduce-covid-19-infections#:~:text=A%20large%20study%20co-authored%20by%20Yale%20SOM’s%20Jason,older%20people%20and%20when%20surgical%20masks%20are%20used.

From the article:

In the second part of the study, the researchers surveyed people in the targeted and control villages about COVID-19 symptoms. Those who reported symptoms were asked to provide blood samples, which were tested for COVID-19 antibodies. The results showed that there were 9.3% fewer symptomatic infections in villages that were targeted in the mask promotion program.

The effect was even greater in the villages where the team distributed surgical masks rather than cloth masks. In those areas, infections were 11% lower overall, 23% lower among people between 50 and 60, and 35% lower among people over 60.
The researchers emphasize that this reduction in infections was achieved with just 42% of people wearing masks. The effect of near-universal mask-wearing may be several times larger, they estimate. The increased protection from infection for older individuals, who are more at risk, is also significant.
“It would be a big mistake to infer from our paper that masks can only prevent 10% of infections,” says Abaluck. “We think what the results show is that masks are an incredibly powerful tool to reduce symptomatic COVID infections and particularly to reduce symptomatic COVID infections in the people who are most vulnerable to death or very serious illness.”

Go ahead, don't wear a mask, don't social distance and don't get the vaccine. It's your body and you have the right to make that choice.

As for your last sentence, take that to the countless people who have left the republican party.

Have fun with your delusions. I sure hope you don't get the virus and if you do, I hope you don't die.
Masks don't work Dimmer.

And I want them to stop with that "I wear it for you" lie. They never do anything for anyone else. Their only motivation is how cool it makes them look to be virtue signaling. Every SJW I've ever met is absolutely the same way. Before I grew up and started being honest myself, I was the same way. I told myself over and over how cool I was because I cared about everyone else, when caring about everyone else was a total lie.

I really prefer being honest.
You lie, in two ways, one there is know way you by magic can know why some ones choice is to wear a mask. Second for me its just as important not to accidently kill my grandchildren if I should unknowingly contact the virus.

Were there any "moderates" in the democrat party in NY when Andy Cuomo issued an executive order that resulted in the deaths of about 10,000 nursing home residents?

You lie, in two ways, one there is know way you by magic can know why some ones choice is to wear a mask. Second for me its just as important not to accidently kill my grandchildren if I should unknowingly contact the virus.
And you make absolutely no sense. Just because you have no intuition about people does not mean everyone else is a dull as you are.

Forum List

Back