Democrats seeking to make recalls harder

Oh, because the darkies are too stupid to figure out how to get an ID. Right.
No, because you and your ilk are racists and want to make it as difficult as possible for the under class to vote, silly girl! The ID is not the issue.

Frivolous, hyper-partisan recall initiatives are a way to make the taxpayer foot the bill ($276 million) for sabotaging democratic governance.

When a democratically-elected governor receives as high a percentage of the vote in a recall election as he had in his election, that attests to the fraudulence of the scam. (Newsom won with over 60% of the vote in 2018; and that was affirmed by the California electorate in 2020.)

It's essential to democracy that even disgruntled Americans acknowledge the verdict of the People.

View attachment 539958
"One must be able to lose with dignity.
So true!"

1631796453906.png

Removal from office is the same result

Having over 50 percent is a whim
Any Governor will have periods where he does something unpopular.
with impeachment that’s only one of three possible results…moreover it is suppose to be used for high crimes and misdemeanors, thus criminal prosecution is also a possible result

well before the actual vote, there is a process to even have a recall election..hence not a whim, which takes time, which allows maybe one unpopular thing to cool off…hence not on a whim.

Considering it’s only happened four times in Cali’s history proves its not whimsical.

However, i am not surprised to see the dems try to reign it in, and undermine the accountability process. Leftist leaders have done this throughout history

with impeachment that’s only one of three possible results…moreover it is suppose to be used for high crimes and misdemeanors, thus criminal prosecution is also a possible result

well before the actual vote, there is a process to even have a recall election..hence not a whim, which takes time, which allows maybe one unpopular thing to cool off…hence not on a whim.

Considering it’s only happened four times in Cali’s history proves its not whimsical.

However, i am not surprised to see the dems try to reign it in, and undermine the accountability process. Leftist leaders have done this throughout history

We need to create a system where a small, small, small minority of Californians can’t create, can’t initiate a recall that the California taxpayers spent almost $300 million on and that frankly distracts and really has an impact on our ability to govern for nine months,”

You called them "darkies." The underclass are the people who you want to eliminate from the voting booth and this includes blacks, whites, pinks, and purples. Racists like you should be added to the list.
AWWWWWWW.. There, there. Do you feel better now after all that vomiting?

It does kind of feel bad when someone doesn't take you seriously, doesn't it?

Democrats seeking to make recalls harder​

Yes, after over 60% of California voters elected their Governor in 2018, they don't see why they should be forced to pay $276,000,000 to do that again in 2020.

Meanwhile, the Cry Baby Sore Loser's whining about his defeat has him crapping on democracy and his goons crapping on Congress, the American taxpayer footing the bill for the Trump goons' tantrump: Architect Of The Capitol Outlines $30 Million In Damages From Pro-Trump Riot.

We need to create a system where a small, small, small minority of Californians can’t create, can’t initiate a recall that the California taxpayers spent almost $300 million on and that frankly distracts and really has an impact on our ability to govern for nine months,”
why? dems don’t like grass root movements anymore?

obviously not, tyrants always want to shut down that sort of thing.

Yes, after over 60% of California voters elected their Governor in 2018, they don't see why they should be forced to pay $276,000,000 to do that again in 2020.

Meanwhile, the Cry Baby Sore Loser's whining about his defeat has him crapping on democracy and his goons crapping on Congress, the American taxpayer footing the bill for the Trump goons' tantrump: Architect Of The Capitol Outlines $30 Million In Damages From Pro-Trump Riot.

They were tourists! What do you expect from "tourists?" They were playing a friendly game, and it is called "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." And they did!

They were tourists! What do you expect from "tourists?"
For the September 18 reunion, they've been instructed not to festoon themselves with Trumpy goon stuff, so that it'll be less laughable to claim the Trump goons are "tourists" or "antifa" or "BLM" or "gentlemen songsters off on a spree."

The article you posted claims:

”. And Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick died in the hospital Thursday after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riots.”

THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS A LIE.

Why do you have to lie?

I know you believe that.
My belief is irrelevant; only the reality of what the Democrats have done to this country since 2016 is relevant, and the party has placed us on the brink of Armageddon.
As you worship and wrap your party around an aggressive, pugilistic, arrogant, authoritarian, white, nationalist.
I'm not surprised that you can't bring yourself to read my siggie; to do so would be to force yourself to face the horrors your party has created, and you simply cannot see the truth or leave the cult.

So you MUST believe that I'm everything I'm not - and that most of the conservatives I know are not - because otherwise, you must face who the real Nazis are.

Democrats - most of them - simply lack the character & integrity to face that Brownshirt in the mirror.

So they project.

A sad and oft-seen phenomenon, and one that's destroyed tens of millions of lives.

Democrats: 21st century Nazis.

My belief is irrelevant; only the reality of what the Democrats have done to this country since 2016 is relevant, and the party has placed us on the brink of Armageddon.

I'm not surprised that you can't bring yourself to read my siggie; to do so would be to force yourself to face the horrors your party has created, and you simply cannot see the truth or leave the cult.

So you MUST believe that I'm everything I'm not - and that most of the conservatives I know are not - because otherwise, you must face who the real Nazis are.

Democrats - most of them - simply lack the character & integrity to face that Brownshirt in the mirror.

So they project.

A sad and oft-seen phenomenon, and one that's destroyed tens of millions of lives.

Democrats: 21st century Nazis.
Sure thing, Tucker.

Sure thing, Tucker.
I appreciate the comparison - he's quite brilliant, but of course I'm not a conservative.

Good luck extracting yourself from the Democrat Death Cult. :)

In the meantime, know that I appreciate that you are 16 going on 17, and the you'll *take care of me.* :scared1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back