Democrats seeking to make recalls harder

Same result

You should not be able to recall on a whim
actually no different results

and i don’t know if any state that allows it to be done on a “whim”

impeachment, as we learned from the dems on the other hand, can be done on a whim

As you worship and wrap your party around an aggressive, pugilistic, arrogant, authoritarian, white, nationalist.
Do you have a grudge against white people?

how lib of you

and every country practices nationalism or it wont survive

you just want America to grovel to all the non whites that you think we have wronged

actually no different results

and i don’t know if any state that allows it to be done on a “whim”

impeachment, as we learned from the dems on the other hand, can be done on a whim
Removal from office is the same result

Having over 50 percent is a whim
Any Governor will have periods where he does something unpopular.

I'd like to see a remake of the movie "Liar Liar", with the radical leftist democrats cast as the ones unable to utter the false word.

Heads exploding.

Since the DNC owns California, and recall only effects them, they will now make it harder, if not impossible, to recall another governor.
Frivolous, hyper-partisan recall initiatives are a way to make the taxpayer foot the bill ($276 million) for sabotaging democratic governance.

When a democratically-elected governor receives as high a percentage of the vote in a recall election as he had in his election, that attests to the fraudulence of the scam. (Newsom won with over 60% of the vote in 2018; and that was affirmed by the California electorate in 2020.)

It's essential to democracy that even disgruntled Americans acknowledge the verdict of the People.

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 9.21.09 AM.png

"One must be able to lose with dignity.
So true!"

Forum List

Back