Mask Pusher McAuliffe Violates Amtrak Rules by Going Maskless

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
COVID is here, its not the big deal the fed and the commies want it to be.

2 weeks to flatten the curve. :auiqs.jpg:

Your evidence of that is a test and media noise.

Do you know anyone sick?

Last fall, the normal fall flu was diagnosed at 3% of normal.

Was that right, or were the other 97% lied to and told they had Covid.....

Covid left America last May.

FauXI's "first answers" were accurate.

Masks won't stop it

It will come and go like a normal flu season

Do you know anyone sick?

Masks won't stop it

I am recovering from COVID. Got my positive test back Monday. Fever and chills for 3 days. It was flu. All better now. 10 days from my first symptoms.

100% I was ill. The thermometer does not lie.

Again, I will say it for the 100,000th time. Those in power are taking advantage of the situation To reduce our freedoms.

Democrats over and over show that masks have only one purpose: to show your submission to them.

There is no Scamdemic. Evil People are trying to extend the crisis to continue the Unconstitutional Powers they granted themselves so they can effect change without the consent of The Governed.

I am recovering from COVID. Got my positive test back Monday. Fever and chills for 3 days. It was flu. All better now. 10 days from my first symptoms.

Again, I will say it for the 100,000th time. Those in power are taking advantage of the situation To reduce our freedoms.
I have a jackass I work with in IT who says he can't touch keyboards or he'll get sick.

I'd fire his ass if he worked for me, but the "soft soy boy" of a manager has let this used car salesman work from home since 2019, and this guy does almost next to nothing.

People will take advantage of what you let them take advantage of.

I have a jackass I work with in IT who says he can't touch keyboards or he'll get sick.

I'd fire his ass if he worked for me, but the "soft soy boy" of a manager has let this used car salesman work from home since 2019, and this guy does almost next to nothing.

People will take advantage of what you let them take advantage of.

Certainly it seems the delta variant is much less deadly because the dinosaur media stopped reporting deaths.

Do you know anyone sick?

Masks won't stop it

Most people who are getting COVID these days are sick for 1-3 days and bounce back just like they do with the flu. Coronavirus has been around for thousands of years. Our immune systems adjust to whatever variants come out, just like the flu, just like the common cold.

These tyrants need removed from office.

Same with my neighbor who is getting over it. She’s a nurse and says she’s had worse colds.
And last spring I posted about my aunt who never took the test and was told she tested positive, which we all know was included in the stats.

Same with my neighbor who is getting over it. She’s a nurse and says she’s had worse colds.
And last spring I posted about my aunt who never took the test and was told she tested positive, which we all know was included in the stats.

I had H1N1 in 2009, and it was a magnitude of 10 worse than this.

WE DID NOT SHUT THE ECONOMY DOWN FOR H1N1 because Obama was POTUS.

They know masks don’t work.
SHHHHHHHHH............................................

1631801328431.jpeg

At least the liberal preacher Jim Jones had the grace to obey his own rules and off himself at the same time he had his devotees do it.

The mask rules are for we the people, not the elite like Mr. McAuliffe.
I heard that, at the final moment, he went full coward and couldn't pull the trigger. Had a minion do it for him. Pure liberal.

Democrats over and over show that masks have only one purpose: to show your submission to them.

Even in the deranged Democrat death cult, McAwful stands out as an exceptionally arrogant & criminal psychopath.

He belongs in federal prison.

Of course. Leftists are the most disingenuous lot on the planet. They dont actually believe in anything except daddy gubmint.
McAwful's not remotely a leftist; he despises the left and has actively worked to destroy it.

Confusing Democrats with the left is like believing Nazis are Jews.

Forum List

Back