Democrats say parents are not able to decide upon their children's education

You loons want to transition 9 years olds. You people are crazy.
Like DeSantis the groomer, George Santos and the Catholic church?

What about Trump's aid? Did he get some tips from the Ivanka groper?

Oops, another GOP aid bits the dust.

The party of projection strikes again. Sick fucks.

Define MAGA pretty please.
MAGA= make America Great again, it's an acronym.

Is woke an acronym? I didn't think it was?

So please define the meaning of WOKE where you use it.

If you can't define a word you use all the time, then is it just gibberish? Non meaningful?

MAGA= make America Great again, it's an acronym.

Is woke an acronym? I didn't think it was?

So please define the meaning of WOKE where you use it.

If you can't define a word you use all the time, then is it just gibberish? Non meaningful?
Please define the meaning of MAGA.

I would not want a parent that thinks dinosaurs and man lived together at one time to be directing the science education of their children.

If a parent insisted that 2+2=5 would you want them directing the math education of their children?
2+2 =5 in liberal classrooms, can't have Jimmy's self esteem hurt

2+2 =5 in liberal classrooms, can't have Jimmy's self esteem hurt
That‘s also why the schools in liberal Northern Virginia hid from the high-achieving students that they were National Merit Scholars. Average or below-average Jimmy might get the sense that others are more intelligent and/or capable than him, and we can’t have that!

I agree with DeSantis - Florida Children should NOT be taught about homosexuality in school!!!

Instead, Florida men should learn about homosexuality by asking their new girlfriend why they have such a large Adam's Apple!!!

That's probably how DeSantis learned....

Took me 5 seconds and that's one of dozens of hits. Get informed

You're first link talks about gender identity, not sex education. Your second link is a PROPOSED bill, not one that has gone into effect.

Fail.

Not only should parents be left out of children deciding to undergo a sex change and abortion, now democrats say they are not qualified to even decide where their children should go to school

This lecture came from a democrat who sent her children to private school.

Very telling.

Question, what good are parents democrats?

...Coming from the party that kills kids, screws kids, Trans-indoctrinates kids, grooms kids, tells them to lie to and hide things from their parents, brags in public about gender-confusing kids, mutilates their genitals, and trsfficks them...

DropMic.jpg

Forum List

Back