Democrats say parents are not able to decide upon their children's education

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Not only should parents be left out of children deciding to undergo a sex change and abortion, now democrats say they are not qualified to even decide where their children should go to school

This lecture came from a democrat who sent her children to private school.

Very telling.

Question, what good are parents democrats?

Saw a clip on that.

She said that parents without high school diplomas shouldn't have a say in their kids education.

:omg:

Why wouldn't be they allowed to have a say?

Try to keep them from making the same mistakes?

That's all part of the plan. Democrats are particularly interested in brainwashing kids with their crap because they are vulnerable and naive. Remember when AG Garland weaponized the FBI against parents in Virginia designating them as TERRORISTS? I honestly don't know how any American with functional brain can support this version of the Democratic Party.

Not only should parents be left out of children deciding to undergo a sex change and abortion, now democrats say they are not qualified to even decide where their children should go to school

Very telling.

I tried my best but I couldn´t extract terms like "sex change" or "abortion" from the article.

Saw a clip on that.

She said that parents without high school diplomas shouldn't have a say in their kids education.

Because the parents did not learn their 2000 gender pronouns in school and did not learn children are either a victim or victimizer because of the color of their skin

That makes them unqualified I think.

Very telling.

They’re such idiots. That’s what Maculiffe said in his race against Youngkin, and he lost because of it. Now they’re continuing to claim that parents need to butt out?

Saw a clip on that.

It's the initial "shot across the bow". Eventually it'll become parents without a PHD in child development.

In case you had not noticed, parents have been routinely left out of such decisions around the country.

Do keep up.
Sure, that is certainly a problem, the state shouldn´t lecture on "right" decisions of private persons.
But this article is about funneling tax money to private schools, I guess. And Glaize doesn´t feel elitist anymore, maybe?

Did anyone actually bother to read the article? GA approved a 6,000 dollar per year scholarship for kids, and the parents will have access to the money for approved expenses related to the child's education.

What's to stop a parent from seeing free money, and deciding to home school their child so that they can receive the money even in spite of only having a limited education?

Does anyone here really think that a parent who never completed school should have access to 6,000/year for their child's education, especially if they decide to home school them?

Did anyone actually bother to read the article? GA approved a 6,000 dollar per year scholarship for kids, and the parents will have access to the money for approved expenses related to the child's education.

What's to stop a parent from seeing free money, and deciding to home school their child so that they can receive the money even in spite of only having a limited education?

Does anyone here really think that a parent who never completed school should have access to 6,000/year for their child's education, especially if they decide to home school them?
Give them a voucher so they can send them to private school!

Very telling.

I agree. Aren't some red states, like Florida for example, taking power over schools away from local government and making state rules for all?

Well no. Why ruin a perfectly good talking point and chance to denigrated Democrats?

Forum List

Back