Democrats Ready To Run On Health Care In 2018: 'Blame Republicans!'

Democrats attempt to use Obama's Obamacare sales technique to push for their own re-election/election in the 2018 mids....

'If you like the tax cut, bonus money, pay increases, and better paying jobs you have / got from the GOP you can keep all of that if you elect us!'
- Psyche! As soon as we get back into power we are undoing the tax cut, stripping you of the bonuses, getting your salary lowered, and some of you will lose your jobs as the higher taxes and poorer economy will cause businesses to cut some jobs!

If you like the President you democratically elected you can keep him.
- Bwuhahahaha...ACTUALLY as soon as we get into power we are going to Impeach that MoFo for absolutely no reason, and based on no evidence, other than the fact that he beat Hillary and we are irrationally out of our minds with butt-hurt and hate.

:p

This election, Trump should mimic Ronald Reagan. Ask the people: are you better off today than you were two years ago?

That question should be enough to make people think about voting Democrats back into power.

That's Trump's plan, you know. Single payer health care. It always has been. The meaning behind his "tiny fraction of the cost" is health care paid for by the government.

Wake. Up.

The why has he not introduced his plan in the last year and a half?
If Trump gets a Democratic Congress this fall, he will revert to his true New York Democratic limousine liberal self.

And three milliseconds after he announces his plan for single payer healthcare, you rubes will all claim you have always been for the total government takeover of health care.

To be honest, I could care less at this point. Commie Care ruined my coverage and Commie Commie Care is only affordable to the wealthy and the french fry makers of this country. There is little if any subsidy for moderate income earners like myself. So even if we go to government healthcare, at least I have something.
DESTRUCTION OF THE MIDDLE CLASS.....

dude, I'll tell you again, anything they wanted to do took 60 fking votes. they only had 52. now explain how they were going to pass it.
I'll tell you again: They never had a plan. It was all a lie. It doesn't matter if they can't put it to a vote. You can't put "nothing" to a vote. When Trump won, THAT'S when they tried to put something together. They were lying that they had a plan.
They had a plan but the Democrats weren't about to vote for it anyway, so what's the purpose of putting out a plan other than giving the cock sucking Democrats something to make fun of.
Okay, what was the plan?

A side-by-side comparison of Obamacare and the GOP's replacement plans
HR 1628 was the one they slammed together after Trump won. All the prior years, no plan.

Why make a plan that has no chance at passing? A national healthcare plan is not constructed in a week. It's far too complicated and all politics. It would take addressing some of the no-touch zones like our social programs. It would take tax increases. It would take the removal of much of the government. It may be considered an attack on the poor--something the MSM would love to latch onto for a few months.

It would take tough love.

I'll tell you again: They never had a plan. It was all a lie. It doesn't matter if they can't put it to a vote. You can't put "nothing" to a vote. When Trump won, THAT'S when they tried to put something together. They were lying that they had a plan.
They had a plan but the Democrats weren't about to vote for it anyway, so what's the purpose of putting out a plan other than giving the cock sucking Democrats something to make fun of.
Okay, what was the plan?

HR 1628 was the one they slammed together after Trump won. All the prior years, no plan.

You asked what was their plan and I provided a link to their plan. Not only a link, but I made sure it was one you couldn't criticize (and even slanted) like the LA Times.
The fact that they came up with something after Trump won has never been my point.

It was eight years of lies before that. They never had a plan.

The posters in here who mocked those of us who asked about it were faking it.

That's Trump's plan, you know. Single payer health care. It always has been. The meaning behind his "tiny fraction of the cost" is health care paid for by the government.

Wake. Up.

The why has he not introduced his plan in the last year and a half?
If Trump gets a Democratic Congress this fall, he will revert to his true New York Democratic limousine liberal self.

And three milliseconds after he announces his plan for single payer healthcare, you rubes will all claim you have always been for the total government takeover of health care.

To be honest, I could care less at this point. Commie Care ruined my coverage and Commie Commie Care is only affordable to the wealthy and the french fry makers of this country. There is little if any subsidy for moderate income earners like myself. So even if we go to government healthcare, at least I have something.
DESTRUCTION OF THE MIDDLE CLASS.....

I don't know if it's the destruction of the middle-class, but under Commie Care, it certainly didn't help.

At least for myself, I'm a member of Commie Care (not much choice) even though I don't have a plan. The one they offered me cost more money than I pay on two mortgages combined, and it doesn't cover shit.

So even if we moderate income people could go on a plan, we would join the many who live check to check every week. It's just not a desirable way to live. I like having backup money. Right now I'm home because I injured myself at work, but at least I'm not worried about bills not being paid.

Every day that has passed since "Day One" of Trump's administration is a day that health care costs have continued to rise. And that is ALL on Trump.

There is no excuse for his massive hoax. None. People are paying a stiff price for that gigantic lie.

And yet in an earlier post, you said costs have been increasing for decades. Now it's Trump's fault?
What is Trump doing about it?

Okay, what was the plan?

You asked what was their plan and I provided a link to their plan. Not only a link, but I made sure it was one you couldn't criticize (and even slanted) like the LA Times.
The fact that they came up with something after Trump won has never been my point.

No, no no. The point was to prove that Republicans didn't have any kind of plan. As the link clearly spells out, they did. It doesn't matter when it was constructed, it's more the point of they did have something to replace Commie Care. So to say Republicans didn't want a repeal of Commie Care because they had nothing to replace it with is moot.

Neither party has much to crow about regarding health care.

But regarding the Republicans, they told us for eight years that they had a better way. "Just elect us," they said, "and we'll fix it."

Those of us who asked for details were mocked.

Well, as it turns out, the Republicans were lying. So yeah, that will be a soft spot for them going forward.
No they didn't, and I won't allow you to incorrectly post your nonsense. To do away with obammycare, the Senate needs 60 votes. the republicans only had 52. that is short of the needed number to pass any changes. Please for god sake get the fking facts straight.
We can thank John McCain for that thiumbs down.

Every day that has passed since "Day One" of Trump's administration is a day that health care costs have continued to rise. And that is ALL on Trump.

There is no excuse for his massive hoax. None. People are paying a stiff price for that gigantic lie.

And yet in an earlier post, you said costs have been increasing for decades. Now it's Trump's fault?

Blaming McCain!

It seems that Trump gave up on the entire thing. Maybe he will revisit it at a later time. But right now, there is nothing Trump or any Republican can do for the problem as long as Democrats keep marching in lockstep to stop any progress. Whats the point? Even if Republicans came out with something so great, that nobody could deny, the Democrats are more interested in preserving Obama's legacy (as much as they can) than anything else.

No, no no. The point was to prove that Republicans didn't have any kind of plan. As the link clearly spells out, they did. It doesn't matter when it was constructed, it's more the point of they did have something to replace Commie Care. So to say Republicans didn't want a repeal of Commie Care because they had nothing to replace it with is moot.
They said they had a plan, when they didn't. They were lying.

If the Democrats did that, you'd be hanging them on it. Appropriately.

Democrats did exactly that:

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
If you like your hospital, you can keep your hospital.
If you like your insurance plan, you can keep your insurance plan.
Obamacare will save the average family $2,500 a year on medical insurance.

Okay, never mind.

You guys aren't going to admit it.

Neither party has much to crow about regarding health care.

But regarding the Republicans, they told us for eight years that they had a better way. "Just elect us," they said, "and we'll fix it."

Those of us who asked for details were mocked.

Well, as it turns out, the Republicans were lying. So yeah, that will be a soft spot for them going forward.
No they didn't, and I won't allow you to incorrectly post your nonsense. To do away with obammycare, the Senate needs 60 votes. the republicans only had 52. that is short of the needed number to pass any changes. Please for god sake get the fking facts straight.
We can thank John McCain for that thiumbs down.

John McCain is a great American who put the people above party

98 percent of Americans kept their plans

Republicans swore they had a plan that was better and cheaper than Obamacare
They lied

Hey Republicans!
You broke it you bought it

Lost your coverage.....Blame Republicans
Can’t afford insurance because you no longer have a subsidy?.......Blame Republicans
Tired of escalating costs? .....Blame Republicans

I didn't lose my coverage under Republicans. I lost the quality health care I had when Obamacare was passed. I didn't need a subsidy until Obamacare was passed. My costs were pretty stable until Obamacare. I'm not a Trump supporter, but I'm not going to accept your lies and there are millions like me who won't either.

Hey Republicans!
You broke it you bought it

Lost your coverage.....Blame Republicans
Can’t afford insurance because you no longer have a subsidy?.......Blame Republicans
Tired of escalating costs? .....Blame Republicans

I already lost my coverage.....when the Democrats instituted Commie Care.
I can't afford the prices because the plans were made to cater to the lowlifes who typically vote Democrat.
Escalating costs happened before and during Commie Care. Blame Democrats for that.
Blame your employer......not Obama

Obamacare rules changed the coverages, not the employers.

I don't have a government plan.
I don't want a government plan.
I don't need a government plan.
Piss off.
I earn my healthcare.
Are you planning to use Medicare?
Being I was FORCED to pay for it the past 50 years, I will need to get my stolen funds back somehow.
No private insurer would cover the elderly; its a pre-existing condition.
Instead, private insurers provide supplemental insurance, which only needs to cover max 20% of the costs.
RJ7bxtI.jpg

Forum List

Back