Democrats Ready To Run On Health Care In 2018: 'Blame Republicans!'

they had one, but needed 8 Democrats to vote and the discussions on the floor showed no democrat would pull the plug on obammycare. None of them. Totally a demophobic blowout. Pure and simple. The repubs tried different tactics, but the GOP had issues with the language of the other method to use 51 votes. They could have called for the Nuclear option, which is what they should have done. but I believe they are fearful of future senates that might bite them later.
They told us for eight (8) years that they had a better plan. When they won, they didn't, so they start fumbling around trying to come up with something. After the fact. After they told us they had a plan.

They lied to us for those years. I wasn't wrong.
dude, I'll tell you again, anything they wanted to do took 60 fking votes. they only had 52. now explain how they were going to pass it.
I'll tell you again: They never had a plan. It was all a lie. It doesn't matter if they can't put it to a vote. You can't put "nothing" to a vote. When Trump won, THAT'S when they tried to put something together. They were lying that they had a plan.
They had a plan but the Democrats weren't about to vote for it anyway, so what's the purpose of putting out a plan other than giving the cock sucking Democrats something to make fun of.
Okay, what was the plan?

A side-by-side comparison of Obamacare and the GOP's replacement plans

They didn't have a plan.

What was the plan that they couldn't pass, specifically?

What was the plan we were hearing about for eight years, specifically?
they had one, but needed 8 Democrats to vote and the discussions on the floor showed no democrat would pull the plug on obammycare. None of them. Totally a demophobic blowout. Pure and simple. The repubs tried different tactics, but the GOP had issues with the language of the other method to use 51 votes. They could have called for the Nuclear option, which is what they should have done. but I believe they are fearful of future senates that might bite them later.
They told us for eight (8) years that they had a better plan. When they won, they didn't, so they start fumbling around trying to come up with something. After the fact. After they told us they had a plan.

You've been listening to CNN too much.

Point being the only reason this is an issue at all is because the Democrat controlled media created the issue.

First Democrats screwed up health care by instituting ridiculous regulations, then they said "Hey...... Look How Fucked Up Our Health care is!!!".
You've been listening to talk radio too much.

Trump and the GOP said they had a plan. They didn't. They scrambled after the fact, but failed. They had been lying. No plan.
I don't remember them saying they had a plan.
What they did instead is try to decrease the damage YOUR God Damn plan was doing to health care.
Oh come on. You never heard "repeal and replace" during the campaign from Republicans?

Maybe two or three thousand times?

"Skinny repeal". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That's not a repeal of ObamaCare, rubes! Jesus fucking Christ, WAKE UP!!!!

Yes, the skinny repeal, and the Democrats even voted against that. If you read the NEW YORK TIMES article, they point out that was the Republicans third attempt after the Democrats stopped the other two full repeals.
And yet the Republicans passed several full repeals of ObamaCare when they were putting on theater for you rubes.

Now they only put up "skinny repeals".

And you STILL haven't caught on you were being hoaxed! :lol:

Only one skinny repeal plan, and that was to try and get something done since the full repeal plans didn't have any Democrat support. If even eight or ten Democrats went along, it would have been repealed.

January 2016:

Speaker Ryan Responds to President’s Veto of Obamacare Repeal

The bill passed both houses of Congress.

And now they suddenly can't pass a repeal.

See, the GOP counted on Obama vetoing the repeal. Absolutely counted on it.

Then, when they really could repeal all or part of ObamaCare, they suddenly were unable.

The GOP has a bigger majority now than they did then! Don't give me this bullshit it is somehow "because Democrats".

How is it possible you rubes are too stupid to see you were hoaxed, and continue to be hoaxed?!?

We have several actual conservatives running for President who could have achieved much greater success. Instead, the rubes picked a New York liberal Democrat sleazeball.

If that's what he is, then he should be right up your alley.

dude, I'll tell you again, anything they wanted to do took 60 fking votes. they only had 52. now explain how they were going to pass it.
I'll tell you again: They never had a plan. It was all a lie. It doesn't matter if they can't put it to a vote. You can't put "nothing" to a vote. When Trump won, THAT'S when they tried to put something together. They were lying that they had a plan.
They had a plan but the Democrats weren't about to vote for it anyway, so what's the purpose of putting out a plan other than giving the cock sucking Democrats something to make fun of.
Okay, what was the plan?

HR 1628 was the one they slammed together after Trump won. All the prior years, no plan.

Yes, the skinny repeal, and the Democrats even voted against that. If you read the NEW YORK TIMES article, they point out that was the Republicans third attempt after the Democrats stopped the other two full repeals.
And yet the Republicans passed several full repeals of ObamaCare when they were putting on theater for you rubes.

Only one skinny repeal plan, and that was to try and get something done since the full repeal plans didn't have any Democrat support. If even eight or ten Democrats went along, it would have been repealed.
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

I just posted a "skinny repeal" that passed both houses of Congress when the GOP had less members than it does now!

Stop drinking the Kool Aid, rube. You've been hoaxed. Flim-flammed. Conned. Lied to.

Jesus H. Christ, wake the fuck up!

January 2016:

Speaker Ryan Responds to President’s Veto of Obamacare Repeal

The bill passed both houses of Congress.

And now they suddenly can't pass a repeal.

See, the GOP counted on Obama vetoing the repeal. Absolutely counted on it.

Then, when they really could repeal all or part of ObamaCare, they suddenly were unable.

The GOP has a bigger majority now than they did then! Don't give me this bullshit it is somehow "because Democrats".

How is it possible you rubes are too stupid to see you were hoaxed, and continue to be hoaxed?!?

No, it's not just because of Democrats, it's also because of liberal Republicans that don't even belong in our party like McCain. And I will agree with you that prior votes were just a dog and pony show because they knew it had no possibility to pass.

Last edited:
We have several actual conservatives running for President who could have achieved much greater success. Instead, the rubes picked a New York liberal Democrat sleazeball.

No, dumb shit. The very reason I hate Trump is because I am a conservative. Trump is leading you idiot rubes right into the liberal cave.

He's already destroyed Family Values. He has made you all into Keynesians. He has you all worshiping a KGB thug bent on resuming a nuclear arms race. He attacks more Republicans than a fucking commie does. And he is probably going to break Obama's debt record.

What's more, he has always been an advocate for the total government takeover of health care.

Okay, what was the plan?

HR 1628 was the one they slammed together after Trump won. All the prior years, no plan.

You asked what was their plan and I provided a link to their plan. Not only a link, but I made sure it was one you couldn't criticize (and even slanted) like the LA Times.

Okay, what was the plan?
Repeal the Affordable Health Care Act for starters.

Didn't work, thanks to John Fucking McCain.
Sorry you voted him?

That's Trump's plan, you know. Single payer health care. It always has been. The meaning behind his "tiny fraction of the cost" is health care paid for by the government.

Wake. Up.

No, dumb shit. The very reason I hate Trump is because I am a conservative. Trump is leading you idiot rubes right into the liberal cave.

He's already destroyed Family Values. He has made you all into Keynesians. He has you all worshiping a KGB thug bent on resuming a nuclear arms race. He attacks more Republicans than a fucking commie does. And he is probably going to break Obama's debt record.

Your'e about as conservative as I am a one-percenter. For the most part, Trump only attacks people that attack him first including Republicans. That's how you know you have a winner; when everybody else hates that person.

That's Trump's plan, you know. Single payer health care. It always has been. The meaning behind his "tiny fraction of the cost" is health care paid for by the government.

Wake. Up.

Then why has he not introduced his plan in the last year and a half?

Last edited:

Your'e about as conservative as I am a one-percenter. For the most part, Trump only attacks people that attack him first including Republicans. That's how you know you have a winner; when everybody else hates that person.
Logical fallacy. Everyone hates Hitler, too, rube.

Democrats attempt to use Obama's Obamacare sales technique to push for their own re-election/election in the 2018 mids....

'If you like the tax cut, bonus money, pay increases, and better paying jobs you have / got from the GOP you can keep all of that if you elect us!'
- Psyche! As soon as we get back into power we are undoing the tax cut, stripping you of the bonuses, getting your salary lowered, and some of you will lose your jobs as the higher taxes and poorer economy will cause businesses to cut some jobs!

If you like the President you democratically elected you can keep him.
- Bwuhahahaha...ACTUALLY as soon as we get into power we are going to Impeach that MoFo for absolutely no reason, and based on no evidence, other than the fact that he beat Hillary and we are irrationally out of our minds with butt-hurt and hate.

:p

Wake. Up.

The why has he not introduced his plan in the last year and a half?
If Trump gets a Democratic Congress this fall, he will revert to his true New York Democratic limousine liberal self.

And three milliseconds after he announces his plan for single payer healthcare, you rubes will all claim you have always been for the total government takeover of health care.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

I just posted a "skinny repeal" that passed both houses of Congress when the GOP had less members than it does now!

Stop drinking the Kool Aid, rube. You've been hoaxed. Flim-flammed. Conned. Lied to.

Jesus H. Christ, wake the fuck up!

You're such a pain in the ass:

Text - H.R.175 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): ObamaCare Repeal Act

There you go, the full repeal bill--not skinny either. This was AFTER the election when we had the same amount of representatives as we have today.

Wake. Up.

The why has he not introduced his plan in the last year and a half?
If Trump gets a Democratic Congress this fall, he will revert to his true New York Democratic limousine liberal self.

And three milliseconds after he announces his plan for single payer healthcare, you rubes will all claim you have always been for the total government takeover of health care.

To be honest, I could care less at this point. Commie Care ruined my coverage and Commie Commie Care is only affordable to the wealthy and the french fry makers of this country. There is little if any subsidy for moderate income earners like myself. So even if we go to government healthcare, at least I have something.

Forum List

Back