Democrats Ready To Run On Health Care In 2018: 'Blame Republicans!'

dude, I'll tell you again, anything they wanted to do took 60 fking votes. they only had 52. now explain how they were going to pass it.
I'll tell you again: They never had a plan. It was all a lie. It doesn't matter if they can't put it to a vote. You can't put "nothing" to a vote. When Trump won, THAT'S when they tried to put something together. They were lying that they had a plan.

Even if they had a plan, do you think any Democrats would have supported it?
Doubtful. Why did they lie about having a plan? Just to get votes?

When I asked about a plan here, Republicans just laughed and said "you'll see".

Looks like they bought it.

As far as I was concerned, anything is better than Commie Care. I think if I were Trump, I would have only given tax cuts to the businesses that provided coverage for their employees.

Those tax cuts already exist. They have been there for decades.

Your "solution" is actually a big part of the problem. Employer sponsored health care is one of the main drivers of rising health care costs.

HTF could employers increase the cost of healthcare? That's ridiculous.

Then, when the GOP took control of Congress and the White House, suddenly the bills to repeal ObamaCare vanished. To this day since Trump's election, not one repeal bill has come up for a vote.

How Each Senator Voted on Obamacare Repeal Proposals
Read your own link. That bill does not repeal ObamaCare.

As I said. Not one bill to actually repeal ObamaCare has been brought up for a vote since Trump's election.

Not. One.

When will you catch on you have been hoaxed for over eight years now? When?

How is it possible you are this stupid?

"Skinny repeal". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That's not a repeal of ObamaCare, rubes! Jesus fucking Christ, WAKE UP!!!!

The GOP hoaxed you. They do not have a replacement.

They do not have a replacement.

Fact.

For god's sake wake the fuck up.

The GOP does not have a replacement. That is why they won't repeal ObamaCare for real. Because then we would go back to the days before ObamaCare and costs would skyrocket even faster, as they were before.

The GOP is counting on you idiots being too fucking retarded to remember those days.

They can't repeal ObamaCare because they don't have a replacement. If they repealed ObamaCare, costs would go up faster, and then you would finally see the hoax exposed.

Maybe. I'm beginning to think maybe you are all too dumb to ever catch on.

The GOP hoaxed you.

Trump hoaxed you.

And you just sit there and take it, cucks.

You just sit there and take it.

No they didn't, and I won't allow you to incorrectly post your nonsense. To do away with obammycare, the Senate needs 60 votes. the republicans only had 52. that is short of the needed number to pass any changes. Please for god sake get the fking facts straight.
They didn't have a plan.

What was the plan that they couldn't pass, specifically?

What was the plan we were hearing about for eight years, specifically?
they had one, but needed 8 Democrats to vote and the discussions on the floor showed no democrat would pull the plug on obammycare. None of them. Totally a demophobic blowout. Pure and simple. The repubs tried different tactics, but the GOP had issues with the language of the other method to use 51 votes. They could have called for the Nuclear option, which is what they should have done. but I believe they are fearful of future senates that might bite them later.
They told us for eight (8) years that they had a better plan. When they won, they didn't, so they start fumbling around trying to come up with something. After the fact. After they told us they had a plan.

They lied to us for those years. I wasn't wrong.
dude, I'll tell you again, anything they wanted to do took 60 fking votes. they only had 52. now explain how they were going to pass it.
I'll tell you again: They never had a plan. It was all a lie. It doesn't matter if they can't put it to a vote. You can't put "nothing" to a vote. When Trump won, THAT'S when they tried to put something together. They were lying that they had a plan.
They had a plan but the Democrats weren't about to vote for it anyway, so what's the purpose of putting out a plan other than giving the cock sucking Democrats something to make fun of.

One thing is clear......the Democrats plan is a soup-sandwich and only made the problem worse.

WARNING!

Extreme caution should be exercised before reading quote below. It includes a word liberals find, at best confusing; more typically offensive with immense triggering potential!

Excuse me, but it isn't the government's job to take care of our heath.
It's our responsibility.

"responsibility"
That's all true. And yet you sit there and allow Trump and the GOP to keep on hoaxing you.

You just sit there and take it.

They didn't have a plan.

they had one, but needed 8 Democrats to vote and the discussions on the floor showed no democrat would pull the plug on obammycare. None of them. Totally a demophobic blowout. Pure and simple. The repubs tried different tactics, but the GOP had issues with the language of the other method to use 51 votes. They could have called for the Nuclear option, which is what they should have done. but I believe they are fearful of future senates that might bite them later.
They told us for eight (8) years that they had a better plan. When they won, they didn't, so they start fumbling around trying to come up with something. After the fact. After they told us they had a plan.

They had a plan but the Democrats weren't about to vote for it anyway, so what's the purpose of putting out a plan other than giving the cock sucking Democrats something to make fun of.
Okay, what was the plan?

Every day that has passed since "Day One" of Trump's administration is a day that health care costs have continued to rise. And that is ALL on Trump.

There is no excuse for his massive hoax. None. People are paying a stiff price for that gigantic lie.

And yet in an earlier post, you said costs have been increasing for decades. Now it's Trump's fault?

Every day that has passed since "Day One" of Trump's administration is a day that health care costs have continued to rise. And that is ALL on Trump.

There is no excuse for his massive hoax. None. People are paying a stiff price for that gigantic lie.

And yet in an earlier post, you said costs have been increasing for decades. Now it's Trump's fault?
It is Trump's fault for lying that he would stop it. He took advantage of a crisis and exploited it. And you just sit there and take it.

You are so gullible, you just posted a link to a bill you thought repealed ObamaCare. No wonder Trump gets away with his hoaxes!

Yes, the skinny repeal, and the Democrats even voted against that. If you read the NEW YORK TIMES article, they point out that was the Republicans third attempt after the Democrats stopped the other two full repeals.

We have several actual conservatives running for President who could have achieved much greater success. Instead, the rubes picked a New York liberal Democrat sleazeball.

No they didn't, and I won't allow you to incorrectly post your nonsense. To do away with obammycare, the Senate needs 60 votes. the republicans only had 52. that is short of the needed number to pass any changes. Please for god sake get the fking facts straight.
They didn't have a plan.

You've been listening to CNN too much.

Point being the only reason this is an issue at all is because the Democrat controlled media created the issue.

First Democrats screwed up health care by instituting ridiculous regulations, then they said "Hey...... Look How Fucked Up Our Health care is!!!".
You've been listening to talk radio too much.

Trump and the GOP said they had a plan. They didn't. They scrambled after the fact, but failed. They had been lying. No plan.
I don't remember them saying they had a plan.
What they did instead is try to decrease the damage YOUR God Damn plan was doing to health care.

Yes, the skinny repeal, and the Democrats even voted against that. If you read the NEW YORK TIMES article, they point out that was the Republicans third attempt after the Democrats stopped the other two full repeals.
And yet the Republicans passed several full repeals of ObamaCare when they were putting on theater for you rubes.

Now they only put up "skinny repeals".

And you STILL haven't caught on you were being hoaxed! :lol:

I don't remember them saying they had a plan.
Yes, they count on you goldfish forgetting.

That's why Trump erased all his campaign promises from his web site after he was elected. He knew you tards wouldn't remember the bullshit he fed you.

Okay, what was the plan?
Repeal the Affordable Health Care Act for starters.

Didn't work, thanks to John Fucking McCain.

Forum List

Back