Trump "NOT HAPPY" About China Trade Deal

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
There was apparently a phone call yesterday evening on the trade agreement and from what Trump said this morning on Fox & Friends, it didn't go well. The President is no longer calling Xi his "good friend", which both men know is not and has never been the case. Trump is always sellng, that's how he became a billionaire. Xi doesn't have to sell...he's president for life of China and has nobody to answer to. So what will happen to the trade deal? Elon Musk said yesterday his China operation for Tesla hasn't had a disruption and believes China is back to full speed.

So what is Trump up to? China is laying back, not ready to commit to buying $250B in product from us until we decide whether or not to sue him/seize assets for sending Corona around the world and murdering almost 80,000 Americans. And ruining our economy if only temporarily. That's understandable. But Xi can't forget what will happen to the soybeans and pork he desperately needs. Or what Trump will do to him with tariffs is China reneges on the deal they agreed to...in the Oval Office. Those are promises you don't break with Trump, especially now that the American public has seen China for what it is....a scheming, lying predator.

Donald-Trump-Xi-Jinping-1127037.jpg

Last edited:
There was apparently a phone call yesterday evening on the trade agreement and from what Trump said this morning on Fox & Friends, it didn't go well. The President is no longer calling Xi his "good friend", which both men know is not and has never been the case. Trump is always sellng, that's how he became a billionaire. Xi doesn't have to sell...he's president for life of China and has nobody to answer to. So what will happen to the trade deal? Elon Musk said yesterday his China operation for Tesla hasn't had a disruption and believes China is back to full speed.

So what is Trump up to? China is laying back, not ready to commit to buying $250B in product from us until we decide whether or not to sue him/seize assets for sending Corona around the world and murdering almost 80,000 Americans. And ruining our economy if only temporarily. That's understandable. But Xi can't forget what will happen to the soybeans and pork he desperately needs. Or what Trump will do to him with tariffs is China reneges on the deal they agreed to...in the Oval Office. Those are promises you don't break with Trump, especially now that the American public has seen China for what it is....a scheming, lying predator.

Thing is we need their markets as much as they need ours. Where are you going to send our produce?

Great... Could you show us the evidence of what China did?

Sorry but I am not taking Trump's word on it..

• Banned
Bite the bullet and BAN American manufacturing in China. Short term pain, long term gain.

FUCK CHINA and any American company that puts profits ahead of our national security

I agree completely. But I don't see the Chinese allowing American companies to pull their equipment and warehoused product out of the country. They'll seize it and likely stop shipping us the antibiotics we need. This has to be handled perfectly and I surely don't know how to do that....that's delicate stuff and the ChiComs don't understand delicate. They'll overreact to anything we do to uncouple with them...like maybe invade Taiwan or even Australia. They're afraid of Trump but Xi knows he could catch a bullet in the head if his army thinks he's lost face.

Bite the bullet and BAN American manufacturing in China. Short term pain, long term gain.

FUCK CHINA and any American company that puts profits ahead of our national security

I agree completely. But I don't see the Chinese allowing American companies to pull their equipment and warehoused product out of the country. They'll seize it and likely stop shipping us the antibiotics we need. This has to be handled perfectly and I surely don't know how to do that....that's delicate stuff and the Chinks don't understand delicate. They'll overreact to anything we do to uncouple with them...like maybe invade Taiwan or even Australia. They're afraid of Trump but Xi knows he could catch a bullet in the head if his army thinks he's lost face.

China understands delicate. Trump does not.

China has been systematically and delicately it's trade, it's connections and it's influence around the world while we have been pulling back.

At some point it's going to be to late to reverse.

• Banned
Thing is we need their markets as much as they need ours. Where are you going to send our produce?

Somewhat true but China has been an easy market for our farmers...nobody else. They might have to get off their asses and start SELLING to the rest of the world. We can surely move our manufacturing base back home but they'll still have to deal with the unions and prices will go up...maybe way up. Or we could subsidize our industries like the rest of the world does do keep prices down. Its the 21st century and we have to wake up to the realities that present themselves.

Great... Could you show us the evidence of what China did?

Sorry but I am not taking Trump's word on it..

They banned flights from Wuhan into the rest of China but not to the rest of the world....pretty simple, even to dummies like you and Coyote.

Ya pretty simple...since a little bit of research would show you that is wrong.

Flight records show China did block international commercial flights out of Wuhan after Jan. 23, according to Flightradar24, a global flight tracking service.

China has been systematically and delicately it's trade, it's connections and it's influence around the world while we have been pulling back.

Wrong. China is bullying it's way through the South China Sea and in Africa. They only need our FOOD...the rest of it they've either put out of business or are busy at it. Stop defending them...they hate your guts and laugh at your weakness.

Somewhat true but China has been an easy market for our farmers...nobody else. They might have to get off their asses and start SELLING to the rest of the world. We can surely move our manufacturing base back home but they'll still have to deal with the unions and prices will go up...maybe way up. Or we could subsidize our industries like the rest of the world does do keep prices down. Its the 21st century and we have to wake up to the realities that present themselves.

I would say no, it hasn't been an easy market - it isn't an easy market for anyone. One of the chief complaints of farmers were that the tariffs damaged a market they had spend years developing.

Wrong. China is bullying it's way through the South China Sea and in Africa. They only need our FOOD...the rest of it they've either put out of business or are busy at it. Stop defending them...they hate your guts and laugh at your weakness.

Bullying? Maybe - more like quietly doing it and getting no major pushback. When they are quietly going and spending money in other countries building ports, buying rare earth mines...right under the noses of people like you.

Acknowledging this is not defending them - it's pointing out what idiots people like you are to ignore it all this time, pulling out of the world stage in the name of "America First". What are you going to do about it?

I agree completely. But I don't see the Chinese allowing American companies to pull their equipment and warehoused product out of the country. They'll seize it and likely stop shipping us the antibiotics we need. This has to be handled perfectly and I surely don't know how to do that....that's delicate stuff and the Chinks don't understand delicate. They'll overreact to anything we do to uncouple with them...like maybe invade Taiwan or even Australia. They're afraid of Trump but Xi knows he could catch a bullet in the head if his army thinks he's lost face.

China understands delicate
I was wondering why they execute their own people at will.

Flight records show China did block international commercial flights out of Wuhan after Jan. 23, according to Flightradar24, a global flight tracking service.

AMERICANS RETURNING HOME....do you ever get anything right?

What specific American flights left Wuhan after Jan 23?

From my source:

While data Ferguson provided from global flight tracker FlightStats “seem[ed] to show that thirty-one flights left from Wuhan to cities in the US and Europe on or after Jan 23,” when Bell checked those against data from a website for the Civil Aviation Administration of China, he found that most of those flights were cancelled. And a handful of others originating in Guangzhou that “in normal times would do a stopover in Wuhan on the way” to San Francisco instead flew “direct from Guangzhou, bypassing Wuhan.”

“The records show that flights out of Wuhan to the rest of the world stopped around mid-day on the 23rd,, the same day China stopped flights from Wuhan to the rest of China,” Bell wrote.

It would seem that even before the 1/23 quarantine - it was hard to leave but a few did.
Just before the roadblocks went up and public transit came to a halt on Jan. 23, a handful of people were able to leave the Chinese city of Wuhan as the new coronavirus was starting to spread more rapidly. One who got out before the quarantine went into effect was an American, Christopher Suzanne.

So what flights left Wuhan during the quarantine?

We need to start severing our trading relationship with China, as does the rest of the world, and start looking for new partners in Asia.

We're already offshoring into Vietnam (and you can imagine what we Viet Vets think about that). On the other hand nobody knows better than us what the Viet communists are capable of so we may have to STFU and watch them take on China. Indo China....muslim assholes are another market, as is India and other south asian prospects. Take out China first and then deal with the rest of them..... slowly bankrupting China is the goal...thank God Trump has our Military ready for contingencies if they start going off the wall.

China understands delicate
I was wondering why they execute their own people at will.

Because they can.

Hmm? MAGA Wear is made in China as I recall.

AMERICANS RETURNING HOME....do you ever get anything right?

What specific American flights left Wuhan after Jan 23?

From my source:

While data Ferguson provided from global flight tracker FlightStats “seem[ed] to show that thirty-one flights left from Wuhan to cities in the US and Europe on or after Jan 23,” when Bell checked those against data from a website for the Civil Aviation Administration of China, he found that most of those flights were cancelled. And a handful of others originating in Guangzhou that “in normal times would do a stopover in Wuhan on the way” to San Francisco instead flew “direct from Guangzhou, bypassing Wuhan.”

“The records show that flights out of Wuhan to the rest of the world stopped around mid-day on the 23rd,, the same day China stopped flights from Wuhan to the rest of China,” Bell wrote.

It would seem that even before the 1/23 quarantine - it was hard to leave but a few did.
Just before the roadblocks went up and public transit came to a halt on Jan. 23, a handful of people were able to leave the Chinese city of Wuhan as the new coronavirus was starting to spread more rapidly. One who got out before the quarantine went into effect was an American, Christopher Suzanne.

So what flights left Wuhan during the quarantine?

NBC news? Are you shitting me? worse the CNN if that's possible...you're a mod and have a responsiblity to report the truth here.

Forum List

Back