Democrats Only: Poll Choice Either/Or

If you could only have one, which would you choose?

• Universal Healthcare

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Gay Marriage

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
In view of Ladygunslinger's request that I start my own "damn" poll :eusa_shifty: , I give you the following question:

If you could only have one of the two, but not both, which would you choose? Universal Healthcare or Gay Marriage?

For I can assure you that in reality you will not have both. And in fact, depending on your choice you may have neither..

Discuss.

How about you give us something to discuss instead of a dumbass poll you pulled out of your ass.

I would think the real choice that exists between dems getting universal healthcare [and all our other platforms] and gay marriage IS a topic worth discussing.

It's asking people to check their priorities.

Why shouldn't we have both?

We're the richest nation in the history of the known universe. We can afford universal healthcare.

Gay marriage is already legal because gay marriage is not illegal. Get over it.

We're the richest nation in the history of the known universe. We can afford universal healthcare.

Not so. Not any more.

Thank a liberal.

Gay Marriage is coming anyway, it's just a matter of time.

Universal Healthcare is probably a decade or so away still.

How nice it would read for the above comment to say:

"Universal healthcare is coming soon. Gay marriage is probably a decade or so away still [if at all]."

That determination has yet to be made. You may have heard that several states are appealing the right to say "no" to gay marriage? The civil rights of adoptable orphans has yet to enter the legal discussion...but their civil rights will be part of the discussion...mark my words.

Of course we can afford universal healthcare. We actually cannot afford NOT to have it if you study the economics of it closely. But we won't have it if it is tied at the hip with the gay agenda. There simply won't be enough support in a GOP dominated Congress, after the dems lose because enough people in the middle simply and viscerally refuse to vote for anyone promoting gay marriage..

..especially after the October surprise coming out on the church of LGBT...

"Universal healthcare is coming soon. Gay marriage is probably a decade or so away still [if at all]."

You're living in fantasy land if you still think Gay Marriage is a decade away.

I'm kinda confused as to what you're getting at with this thread though.

An odd "either or" question. No vote from me.

Well, the point is that it's kind of a riddle really. If you read the OP, you'll understand why. Maybe. It requires that you do a little thinking. Like Sherlock Holmes.

The OP would like to be known as a moderate. Therefore he/she feels compelled to announce support for a liberal policy like universal health care....while still getting to be a bigot when it comes to homosexual people getting married.

Sorry, bigot. We can live without your vote on health care. Stick with your pals on the right.

The OP would like to be known as a moderate. Therefore he/she feels compelled to announce support for a liberal policy like universal health care....while still getting to be a bigot when it comes to homosexual people getting married.

Sorry, bigot. We can live without your vote on health care. Stick with your pals on the right.

Oh my the irony of those comments from a far left Obama drone...

In view of Ladygunslinger's request that I start my own "damn" poll :eusa_shifty: , I give you the following question:

If you could only have one of the two, but not both, which would you choose? Universal Healthcare or Gay Marriage?

For I can assure you that in reality you will not have both. And in fact, depending on your choice you may have neither..

Discuss.

It's a meaningless question because both exist.

You do get what is "real"? No?

If you could have the electric force or gavitational force, which would you choose. Discuss. It's a nonsense question.

How about a drink that would make you big or a cake that wuld make you small?

Oh my the irony of those comments from a far left Obama drone...

Okay genius. What's the irony?

I've many posts and a thread or three devoted to advocating fiercely for univeral healthcare and the sane economics behind it. Hardly a "pal on the right" position.

I hope you voted in the poll...

Forum List

Back