Holder sees 'racial animus' in opposition

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

“There's a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that's directed at me [and] directed at the president,” Holder told ABC. “You know, people talking about taking their country back. … There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus."

Holder said the nation is in “a fundamentally better place than we were 50 years ago.”

Read more: Holder sees 'racial animus' in opposition | TheHill
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

If Holder actually wants to see ‘racial animus’, he should look in the mirror and the oval office.

And due to this administration all should agree our country is in a worse place than it was seven years ago when it comes to race relations. Obama should be ashamed and held responsible for that condition.

oh man, that almost made want to cry

NOW get out of lives you ugly hateful man...We want our COUNTRY BACK from the like of you

What a total race baiting jerkoff. ANd he's in charge of enforcing the laws? He should be in prison himself!

“There's a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that's directed at me [and] directed at the president,” Holder told ABC. “You know, people talking about taking their country back. … There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus."

Holder said the nation is in “a fundamentally better place than we were 50 years ago.”

If Holder actually wants to see ‘racial animus’, he should look in the mirror and the oval office.

And due to this administration all should agree our country is in a worse place than it was seven years ago when it comes to race relations. Obama should be ashamed and held responsible for that condition.

riiiiiiiight,,, race has nothing to do with the rightwingnut hysteria.

Holder can kiss my white American a$S. He should be in shackles, making little ones out of big ones.

-Geaux

No more than it does with the way leftwingnuts treat black conservatives.

Holder needs to be impeached, not because he is Black; because he is corrupt.

Ironically, it is Americas lack of stomach for impeaching the first Black Attorney General that is keeping him in office. But for affirmative action his ass might be headed to jail.

:cuckoo:
Poor low info poseur.

as in...

Yeah, definitely, if a WHITE left-winger had run on how we need to change America, how we need to fundamentally transform America, how we needed to re-make America, and had complained that the Constitution was a set of "negative liberties", holy crap, I'd be supporting him all the freakin' WAY, baby!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back