Democrats need to accept that only Bernie Sanders can defeat the GOP

bobdrake

Feb 13, 2016
I believe it is a little too early to agree with the Salon article I am quoting excerpts from below, but so far many of the Democrats that I have been talking with in Los Angeles prefer Sanders.

I have also included further below The Young Turks YouTube on the subject.

What do you say?

Hillary Clinton just can’t win: Democrats need to accept that only Bernie Sanders can defeat the GOP

Bernie Sanders will become our next president and it should come as no surprise to people actually paying attention

In one major poll, Bernie Sanders is now leading Hillary Clinton nationally. In most others, he’s not far behind from the former Secretary of State. Vermont’s Senator already has an “edge over Clinton in matchups with GOP opponents,” dispelling Clinton’s electability myth. In an average of national polls, Bernie Sanders is less than eight points from Hillary Clinton, after being over 50 points behind in 2015. In addition, there’s only one person capable of challenging a Republican in 2016 without James Comey declaring national security was jeopardized by a private server.

Bernie Sanders is the only Democratic candidate capable of winning the White House in 2016. Please name the last person to win the presidency alongside an ongoing FBI investigation, negative favorability ratings, questions about character linked to continual flip-flops, a dubious money trail of donors, and the genuine contempt of the rival political party. In reality, Clinton is a liability to Democrats, and certainly not the person capable of ensuring liberal Supreme Court nominees and President Obama’s legacy.

The following YouTube is by The Young Turks:

Welcome to the USMB, I hope you have some fun around here.

I'm a conservative and doubt either Hillary or Sanders can win but Sander's certainly stands the best chance.

174999_600.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back