Democrats literally being inflated out of office.....Grocery and Gas trump all other issues by a mile.

Yet the country thrived on his watch and Putin was silent. Now we have a giant mess and 20% regret their vote for Biden. 33% approval rating. Red Wave Nov 22.

Let's go Brandon
The country suffered under his leadership or lack thereof

Why are you trying to argue something you clearly know nothing about?
haha i am not the one doing that

yeah the federal govt replies on people following the honor system when dealing with federal law….apparently when dems are in office

geez and yet you claimed it was the gop that lacks oversight and enforcement

you’ve literally debunked your own claim

haha i am not the one doing that

yeah the federal govt replies on people following the honor system when dealing with federal law….apparently when dems are in office

geez and yet you claimed it was the gop that lacks oversight and enforcement

you’ve literally debunked your own claim
Did you seriously not know how government regulation works or are you fucking with me? The recent Boeing 767 max scandal brought to light the business as usual way of industries writing their own regulations and then doing their own inspections and compliance. The petroleum industry is the same way. They never see a government inspector unless something goes wrong. Business as usual is their inspectors filing forms with the government that say they have complied with regulations. This is common knowledge, why are you arguing about it?

Did you seriously not know how government regulation works or are you fucking with me? The recent Boeing 767 max scandal brought to light the business as usual way of industries writing their own regulations and then doing their own inspections and compliance. The petroleum industry is the same way. They never see a government inspector unless something goes wrong. Business as usual is their inspectors filing forms with the government that say they have complied with regulations. This is common knowledge, why are you arguing about it?
haha yes i do…we don’t expect people to follow the honor system…we have an executive branch run by a president that enforces federal laws and regulations…he has an alphabet soup of agencies to help him….

i suppose when dems are in charge they lack that enforcement….ironic because this convo started because you claimed it the the gop that did…now you admit that when obama was in charge he depended on BP in the honor system

haha

haha yes i do…we don’t expect people to follow the honor system…we have an executive branch run by a president that enforces federal laws and regulations…he has an alphabet soup of agencies to help him….

i suppose when dems are in charge they lack that enforcement….ironic because this convo started because you claimed it the the gop that did…now you admit that when obama was in charge he depended on BP in the honor system

haha
God damn you are one stupid bastard. Find something you know about to argue about like reality shows or wrasslin'

Nope. Until the global virus hit we were doing great. Even you. Too bad you can't admit the truth. Ha ha ha ha ah ah

Let's go Brandon

Trump had not ruined the Obama economy……yet

Once the virus hit, he showed Hillary was right about his leadership in a crisis

Once the virus hit, he showed Hillary was right about his leadership in a crisis
trump completely ruined obama economy…he waived that major wand and all those jobs came back.

His leadership was excellent in such a situation, especially since that Kenyan lawn jockey emptied out all our PPE and Trump had to start from scratch amid a worldwide pandemic where everybody was looking for PPE.

Obama didn’t lower the corporate tax rate that actually resulted in improved job growth, higher wages and yeah improved stock market. Are you ever not an ignorant dolt?

Let’s go Brandon

Trump is a coward

His main concern is his personal well being

Yeah, that's what he was concerned about. Prior to that DumBama was writing books and Dementia was making his family rich, but Trump's only concern was his personal well being. I guess that's why he never took a dime to do the job; he donated all his presidential pay.

And you can't complain about the source either. It's one of your own.

Apparently, The Moth restaurant in Dallas arbitrarily adds $1 donation to Ukraine on the customer's tab.

Actually the last recession was caused by Democrats removing oversight and refused to take action.

Bush looked at the 2008 Recession like a Deer in the Headlights

He refused to take action till the election was over

Thankfully, Obama saved us

Forum List

Back