Democrats lie about Russia collusion for two years now...

View attachment 275923

Get your head out of the sand and you won't need to post what happened. AG Barr happened & he is no patriot.

Just your opinion and its wrong.

Time will tell, anyone who watched and listened to Barr knows he was hired to be trump's lap dog.

Or hired to get to the truth-not the Jerry Nadler Show.

If you believe what you've posted you are very naive and a biddable person.

Who are you talking to?

You. You're not alone; anyone who believes Barr has a morale compass and puts America first is this, or a foreign agent.

Republicans are so stupid they don’t even understand that the Congress is taking it’s normal break right now. God these guys are dumb.

The Russia hoax blew up in their faces so the Demos moved on to the next lie, that our President is a racist.
Trump in a military uniform at war..........now that is some funny chit.
Naw, obammy would be priceless I’d lose a load
Obama never dodged the draft & then mocked the military service of others.

Nor did he put the denials of a foreign advisory i.e., Putin.... over his intelligence agency’s factual findings.

Just your opinion and its wrong.

Time will tell, anyone who watched and listened to Barr knows he was hired to be trump's lap dog.

Or hired to get to the truth-not the Jerry Nadler Show.

If you believe what you've posted you are very naive and a biddable person.

Who are you talking to?

You. You're not alone; anyone who believes Barr has a morale compass and puts America first is this, or a foreign agent.
  • The key conclusion: "While the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges," the reports states. "Among other things, the evidence was not sufficient to charge any Campaign official as an unregistered agent of the Russian government or other Russian principal. And our evidence about the June 9, 2016 meeting and WikiLeak’s release of hacked materials was not sufficient to charge a criminal campaign-finance violation."
  • That is my basis for arguing-and I am not naive as YOU alone believe. Then again, I don't care which side wins as long as it is a FAIR fight.

The Russia hoax blew up in their faces so the Demos moved on to the next lie, that our President is a racist.

Nor did he put the denials of a foreign advisory i.e., Putin.... over his intelligence agency’s factual findings.
So what-no crime there-and I appreciate the lack of in house ass kissing-we pay these guys-they should be on their toes and do better. Brennan got fat by sitting back and pontificating when he wasn't SPYING

They don't allow pink bicycle helmets in the military. Obama would have never made it out of basic.

I don't support Trump-only some of his policies.

If you’re defending Trump... you’re supporting Trump. That’s just physics.

Bush was our president and I hated him, even though we were born in the same hospital. But he was still OUR president as is Trump.

I hated Bush too. But I’ve sense forgiven him for his transgressions not because he was wrong... he was most certainly that, but because he didn’t have the moral fiber and backbone of a leader to stand up to those forces in his administration that were playing to his worst instincts in getting revenge at Hussein who was still around while his father lost a second term.

And Third Party, nobody who colluded with the Russians to win the election has a RIGHT to be called President!

Imo, he’s a traitor to our country and the values we hold dear. He is by every account a despicable human being and an embarrassment to our country. A petulant vindictive man child that never graduated form a sixth grade playground. He thinks his shit don’t stink when everything about him stinks!

The only thing worse than Trump?

It’s the former republican party that tossed whatever “values” and responsibilities they held to their oaths to defend the constitution over the side in defense of that pig of a man.

What can the former republican party run on now?

Not conservatism. Nope. Certainly not “family values” or any values for that matter. In their silence to Trumps transgressions... they’ve made Trumps sins... their own.

And it’s unforgivable.
The only thing worse than Trump? To answer your question-ILLEGALS-dirty, diseased, ignorant, greedy illegals-so no I don't support Trump, but I do support his zero tolerance toward them! And collusion was not proven-stop watching CNN.

So what-no crime there-

So it has to be a crime before you’ll stop believing in Trumps leadership? Our intelligence agencies showing Putin’s intelligence officials transcribed discussions to interfere in our election to Trump..you know that’s illegal, sure you do.... doesn’t give you pause in supporting or defending Trump?

I appreciate the lack of in house ass kissing-we pay these guys-they should be on their toes and do better.

They have the taped discussions of Putins intelligence officials discussing their plans to interfere in our election! I would argue they were on their toes and doing a fantastic job in gathering intelligence when you can get those fuckers on tape discussing their plans and motifs!

WTF is the matter with you!? Are you so far up Trumps ass that you and Hannity are having these bullshit discussions in denigrating our intelligence agencies because they exposed Trump colluding with the Russians!?

Dude. You’re damaged.

The only thing worse than Trump? To answer your question-ILLEGALS-dirty, diseased, ignorant, greedy illegals-so no I don't support Trump, but I do support his zero tolerance toward them!

You don’t know whether to shit or go blind TP. :)

And collusion was not proven-stop watching CNN.

I read the Mueller report TP. I can draw my own conclusions based on the evidence given and there was plenty of evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

:)

I don't support Trump-only some of his policies.

If you’re defending Trump... you’re supporting Trump. That’s just physics.

Bush was our president and I hated him, even though we were born in the same hospital. But he was still OUR president as is Trump.

I hated Bush too. But I’ve sense forgiven him for his transgressions not because he was wrong... he was most certainly that, but because he didn’t have the moral fiber and backbone of a leader to stand up to those forces in his administration that were playing to his worst instincts in getting revenge at Hussein who was still around while his father lost a second term.

And Third Party, nobody who colluded with the Russians to win the election has a RIGHT to be called President!

Imo, he’s a traitor to our country and the values we hold dear. He is by every account a despicable human being and an embarrassment to our country. A petulant vindictive man child that never graduated form a sixth grade playground. He thinks his shit don’t stink when everything about him stinks!

The only thing worse than Trump?

It’s the former republican party that tossed whatever “values” and responsibilities they held to their oaths to defend the constitution over the side in defense of that pig of a man.

What can the former republican party run on now?

Not conservatism. Nope. Certainly not “family values” or any values for that matter. In their silence to Trumps transgressions... they’ve made Trumps sins... their own.

And it’s unforgivable.
Ok, I ate supper. Physics-supporting policy is not supporting the man. Big of you to forgive Bush, why can't you forgive Trump? Trump did not collude per Mueller. And he has EVERY right to be president-he won the election despite ILLEGALS voting. In your opinion he is a traitor-I thought Obama was, but I did not scream about it. His values include respect for the military, flag, law enforcement and the borders. What accounts do you judge him? Your opinion? 6th grade, really? Shit stinking goes for Hollywood elites mostly, don't get me started. Unforgivable? Then why argue?Just HATE. I will give you these points-Trump is a bully and a bore. His management style pits people against each other. The Republican party is rotten-forget balancing budgets, Bush ruined Clinton's surplus. Romney is a crass opportunist as is Jeff Flake. The rest are shaky at best. Te Democrats are probably worse, but the MOST important thing is putting the screws to the ILLEGALS and anybody who aids and abets them.

Trump never stood next to Farrakhan

My moral compass is just fine thank you.

You need a come to Jesus moment Third Party.
Not a Christian

Then you really need a come to Jesus moment. chortling :)

Just fucking with you TP, don’t go nuts on me now. :p

So when do you think Mewler will get the goods on Trump now, jackass? You pushed that narrative for 2+ years and came up with bupkis, bitch. :auiqs.jpg:

iu

Wow, you're pathetic.

It's just an honest observation of what the Mueller report said.

There was collusion. The Trump campaign colluded with Russian agents to inuence the 2016 election. Period.
What did you read? Report said NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION! Russian interference, yes, but it could have been either or BOTH parties-they never bothered to find out.

It said that they didn't have enough evidence to charge Rump with Collusion. And as for Conspiracy, they laid out enough that he's post toasties the say he leaves office.

Conspiracy. Collusion is not a chargeable offense. They didn't find ENOUGH ( not none ) evidence to charge for CONSPIRACY.

Get your facts straight.

They did find enough. They just can't prosecute. They also found plenty of obstruction as well but, again, cannot prosecute. Read the damned Mueller Report.
Nope

Forum List

Back