Democrats lie about Russia collusion for two years now...

So what-no crime there-

So it has to be a crime before you’ll stop believing in Trumps leadership? Our intelligence agencies showing Putin’s intelligence officials transcribed discussions to interfere in our election to Trump..you know that’s illegal, sure you do.... doesn’t give you pause in supporting or defending Trump?

I appreciate the lack of in house ass kissing-we pay these guys-they should be on their toes and do better.

They have the taped discussions of Putins intelligence officials discussing their plans to interfere in our election! I would argue they were on their toes and doing a fantastic job in gathering intelligence when you can get those fuckers on tape discussing their plans and motifs!

WTF is the matter with you!? Are you so far up Trumps ass that you and Hannity are having these bullshit discussions in denigrating our intelligence agencies because they exposed Trump colluding with the Russians!?

Dude. You’re damaged.
If you are going full ASSHOLE and WTF your own questions, talk to somebody else. I have not heard all this crap you are talking about and CNN would have shouted it from the hilltops-or are THEY unreliable? I don't believe Trump the Democrats OR you-I make up my own mind. The CIA et al were dirty-so I don't believe them either-don't be a sucker for your own bullshit. I don't like Hannity either smart ass, so don't assume things you know nothing about. The other anti Trumpposters are hardcore but fair-you could learn something from them.

The only thing worse than Trump? To answer your question-ILLEGALS-dirty, diseased, ignorant, greedy illegals-so no I don't support Trump, but I do support his zero tolerance toward them!

You don’t know whether to shit or go blind TP. :)

And collusion was not proven-stop watching CNN.

I read the Mueller report TP. I can draw my own conclusions based on the evidence given and there was plenty of evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

:)
And yet others don't agree. Please explain shit or go blind, if you can.

...now they've dropped it.

What the fuck happened?

Not dropped. There was collusion.
Read the report. There are big words you should look up

You didn't read it.
Sure I did. No one was arrested for any thing related to Russia!

OTHER THAN LYING ABOUT DEALING WITH RUSSIANS ..
Anything about Russia? Just be careful where you wipe

I also don't like piling on-which I have seen the media do and I will fight them until Trump is out of office-the next guy is on his own.

So it could be argued you have an affinity for Trump. You don’t like the media piling on and you don’t care if it happens to “the next guy.”

Just Trump.

:)
Yes, I m getting tired, I am arguing with four of you today on this board, and I am not as young as I used to be. The next guy may be Trump or Biden, I don't care as long as we pursue illegals and the media can't claim credit for electing Biden. It won't change my life either way. I do like the way Trump stands up to the illegal and spanish crowd without kissing their asses like most democrats.

Except due to his change in the way that the suspected immigrants used to apply, he put a stop to it trying to hurt the Muslims. The offshoot of it hit the central american countries and all of a sudden, thousands of those people had no choice but to travel thousands of miles and apply inside the US, the on change Rump couldn't change. You will notice that the Caravans aren't coming anymore and it has very little to do with Mexico. The asylum seekers can now just go about 30 miles inside of Mexico and apply there. Like it used to be, about 15% are actually approved and will be issued visas. The rest know that they won't be approved even after the trek so they just go home. What's left is the residuals that are stuck at the Border with no way to return home and no way to move forward. Don't give me this crap about how he fixed things. He caused it.

He was my President a month ago. But his recent harm done to America sent that train off the rail. This is the first time I have EVER sworn against a President of the United States. I served under Ford and Carter for crying out loud and as screwed up as they were, they were still my President. The Damage that Rump has done won't be worn off for the next 10 years once they put his criminal butt in prison.

I don't acknowledge Felons as my President.
I won't argue with your personal feelings about Trump, only about being a felon and 10 years of damage. You stood up for due process I assume, which for Kavanaugh or Trump has shown them innocent. What damage do you refer to? The economy?

The ONLY reason Rump isn't in Prison right now along with his Kids is that some stupid memo in the IGs office prevents them from being tried or at least prevents Rump from being tried. There is enough concrete evidence on him to lock his butt up in ANY civilian court. The only reason he hasn't been impeached, tried and convicted that way is Moscow Mitch and his band of criminals. And Moscow Mitch faces some pretty hefty charges when he leaves office as well. The only good news is, Moscow Mitch is a goner in 2020 and West Virginia, along others, are lining up to convict him of various charges. Like Rump, these are Criminals that the Civilian Courts are just waiting until after they leave office.
Ok you are officially gone. The hate clouds your post. If Trump is guilty of anything. he will be dealt with. I think Mitch is too slick, but I still like them both better than the Squad.

I don't hate rump. He's a criminal that hasn't been dealt with properly but will be sooner or later. And in the last 2 weeks, he's done more damage to America than ever before.

As for the Squad, that's OUR dirty Laundry. That's an American Problem and should be dealt with by Americans. Rump should have left it inside the confines of the United States. Like them or not, those 4 are ALL our problems, every American. But when he had Israel change two of the 4s status where they can't do their jobs and one can't even visit her Mother then that's too much. And just before he gets to the G-7 meeting, he threatens France that he's considering Tariffs on them then cries and moans that Iran gets an audience with the French. The G-7 is about one step away from still being the G-7 but with Russia as part of the G-7 and the US looking from the outside in.

And all that in about a weeks time. Enough already.
As I understand it, Omar and Tlaib had to agree not to cause trouble and they would not. Even so, Israel said Tlaib could visit her grandmother on a Humanitarian visa-but that meant Tlaib would have to pay her own way instead of taxpayers.. Guess she did not love her grandmother THAT much. Lying bitch.

And placing limits on our Congress by a foreign Government is a good thing how? We are talking about US House of Representatives, not Joe and Jane Poluka. The first thing I would do if I were those 4 would be to deny Israel the billions we send it for foreign aid until it minds it's own business. And then start denying Rump funds as well on some of his pet projects. It's time for Congress (including the Senate) to grow a pair.

I won't argue with your personal feelings about Trump, only about being a felon and 10 years of damage. You stood up for due process I assume, which for Kavanaugh or Trump has shown them innocent. What damage do you refer to? The economy?

The ONLY reason Rump isn't in Prison right now along with his Kids is that some stupid memo in the IGs office prevents them from being tried or at least prevents Rump from being tried. There is enough concrete evidence on him to lock his butt up in ANY civilian court. The only reason he hasn't been impeached, tried and convicted that way is Moscow Mitch and his band of criminals. And Moscow Mitch faces some pretty hefty charges when he leaves office as well. The only good news is, Moscow Mitch is a goner in 2020 and West Virginia, along others, are lining up to convict him of various charges. Like Rump, these are Criminals that the Civilian Courts are just waiting until after they leave office.
Ok you are officially gone. The hate clouds your post. If Trump is guilty of anything. he will be dealt with. I think Mitch is too slick, but I still like them both better than the Squad.

I don't hate rump. He's a criminal that hasn't been dealt with properly but will be sooner or later. And in the last 2 weeks, he's done more damage to America than ever before.

As for the Squad, that's OUR dirty Laundry. That's an American Problem and should be dealt with by Americans. Rump should have left it inside the confines of the United States. Like them or not, those 4 are ALL our problems, every American. But when he had Israel change two of the 4s status where they can't do their jobs and one can't even visit her Mother then that's too much. And just before he gets to the G-7 meeting, he threatens France that he's considering Tariffs on them then cries and moans that Iran gets an audience with the French. The G-7 is about one step away from still being the G-7 but with Russia as part of the G-7 and the US looking from the outside in.

As I understand it, Omar and Tlaib had to agree not to cause trouble and they would not. Even so, Israel said Tlaib could visit her grandmother on a Humanitarian visa-but that meant Tlaib would have to pay her own way instead of taxpayers.. Guess she did not love her grandmother THAT much. Lying bitch.

And placing limits on our Congress by a foreign Government is a good thing how? We are talking about US House of Representatives, not Joe and Jane Poluka. The first thing I would do if I were those 4 would be to deny Israel the billions we send it for foreign aid until it minds it's own business. And then start denying Rump funds as well on some of his pet projects. It's time for Congress (including the Senate) to grow a pair.
Time to throw those 2 lying traitors out in the Middle East sewers they came from. You served so that Omar can call you a white terrorist? Com'on, maybe you need a pair to stand up to her!

Time to throw those 2 lying traitors out in the Middle East sewers they came from. You served so that Omar can call you a white terrorist? Com'on, maybe you need a pair to stand up to her!

I don't need to stand up to her. I am not in the district that voted her into office. You want to stand up to her, move to her district and campaign to prevent her from being reelected. But keep it inside America. Or are you going to enlist outside countries to help you? It's not their business. It's America's. Rump needs to sent packing as well as many of his criminal cohorts in the Senate that won't stand on their hind legs and just cover for him. And you can take Moscow Mitch with him.

I don't need to stand up to her. I am not in the district that voted her into office. You want to stand up to her, move to her district and campaign to prevent her from being reelected. But keep it inside America. Or are you going to enlist outside countries to help you? It's not their business. It's America's. Rump needs to sent packing as well as many of his criminal cohorts in the Senate that won't stand on their hind legs and just cover for him. And you can take Moscow Mitch with him.
Still with Rump-how about your name goes from Hunt to kunt? If you don't like Trump, vote for someone else-how about Omar-you seem to love her.

Wow, you're pathetic.

It's just an honest observation of what the Mueller report said.

There was collusion. The Trump campaign colluded with Russian agents to inuence the 2016 election. Period.
What did you read? Report said NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION! Russian interference, yes, but it could have been either or BOTH parties-they never bothered to find out.

It said that they didn't have enough evidence to charge Rump with Collusion. And as for Conspiracy, they laid out enough that he's post toasties the say he leaves office.

Conspiracy. Collusion is not a chargeable offense. They didn't find ENOUGH ( not none ) evidence to charge for CONSPIRACY.

Get your facts straight.

They did find enough. They just can't prosecute. They also found plenty of obstruction as well but, again, cannot prosecute. Read the damned Mueller Report.

You are arguing with me for no reason.

I don't support Trump-only some of his policies.

If you’re defending Trump... you’re supporting Trump. That’s just physics.

Bush was our president and I hated him, even though we were born in the same hospital. But he was still OUR president as is Trump.

I hated Bush too. But I’ve sense forgiven him for his transgressions not because he was wrong... he was most certainly that, but because he didn’t have the moral fiber and backbone of a leader to stand up to those forces in his administration that were playing to his worst instincts in getting revenge at Hussein who was still around while his father lost a second term.

And Third Party, nobody who colluded with the Russians to win the election has a RIGHT to be called President!

Imo, he’s a traitor to our country and the values we hold dear. He is by every account a despicable human being and an embarrassment to our country. A petulant vindictive man child that never graduated form a sixth grade playground. He thinks his shit don’t stink when everything about him stinks!

The only thing worse than Trump?

It’s the former republican party that tossed whatever “values” and responsibilities they held to their oaths to defend the constitution over the side in defense of that pig of a man.

What can the former republican party run on now?

Not conservatism. Nope. Certainly not “family values” or any values for that matter. In their silence to Trumps transgressions... they’ve made Trumps sins... their own.

And it’s unforgivable.
The only thing worse than Trump? To answer your question-ILLEGALS-dirty, diseased, ignorant, greedy illegals-so no I don't support Trump, but I do support his zero tolerance toward them! And collusion was not proven-stop watching CNN.

You'd suck Trump's balls if it meant keeping those brown people out. Even though we NEED them for our economy to thrive.

Dude is a white supremacist. Will he admit it?

Still with Rump-how about your name goes from Hunt to kunt? If you don't like Trump, vote for someone else-how about Omar-you seem to love her.

Maybe we need to resurrect the old Celebrity Roast. We can call it a Rump Roast. Not to worry, his new Wife named Bubba will handle it.

It's just an honest observation of what the Mueller report said.

There was collusion. The Trump campaign colluded with Russian agents to inuence the 2016 election. Period.
What did you read? Report said NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION! Russian interference, yes, but it could have been either or BOTH parties-they never bothered to find out.

It said that they didn't have enough evidence to charge Rump with Collusion. And as for Conspiracy, they laid out enough that he's post toasties the say he leaves office.

Conspiracy. Collusion is not a chargeable offense. They didn't find ENOUGH ( not none ) evidence to charge for CONSPIRACY.

Get your facts straight.

They did find enough. They just can't prosecute. They also found plenty of obstruction as well but, again, cannot prosecute. Read the damned Mueller Report.

Just pointing out why they won't prosecute him. That stupid IG Memo.

I don't support Trump-only some of his policies.

If you’re defending Trump... you’re supporting Trump. That’s just physics.

Bush was our president and I hated him, even though we were born in the same hospital. But he was still OUR president as is Trump.

I hated Bush too. But I’ve sense forgiven him for his transgressions not because he was wrong... he was most certainly that, but because he didn’t have the moral fiber and backbone of a leader to stand up to those forces in his administration that were playing to his worst instincts in getting revenge at Hussein who was still around while his father lost a second term.

And Third Party, nobody who colluded with the Russians to win the election has a RIGHT to be called President!

Imo, he’s a traitor to our country and the values we hold dear. He is by every account a despicable human being and an embarrassment to our country. A petulant vindictive man child that never graduated form a sixth grade playground. He thinks his shit don’t stink when everything about him stinks!

The only thing worse than Trump?

It’s the former republican party that tossed whatever “values” and responsibilities they held to their oaths to defend the constitution over the side in defense of that pig of a man.

What can the former republican party run on now?

Not conservatism. Nope. Certainly not “family values” or any values for that matter. In their silence to Trumps transgressions... they’ve made Trumps sins... their own.

And it’s unforgivable.
The only thing worse than Trump? To answer your question-ILLEGALS-dirty, diseased, ignorant, greedy illegals-so no I don't support Trump, but I do support his zero tolerance toward them! And collusion was not proven-stop watching CNN.

You'd suck Trump's balls if it meant keeping those brown people out. Even though we NEED them for our economy to thrive.
They are killing our culture AND our economy. Put those bastards up at your house and don't let them out. And keep you balls comments to yourself-unless that's all you think about.

Get your facts straight.

Mueller told Barr that was NOT why. I think Dem Weissman pushed that lie along with the other DEms-and WHY were they there?

Get your facts straight.

Mueller told Barr that was NOT why. I think Dem Weissman pushed that lie along with the other DEms-and WHY were they there?

Mueller did not tell Barr that the IG memo wasn't the reason he declined to indict. He specifically told us that it was. It is in the report.

Forum List

Back