Democrats lie about Russia collusion for two years now...

I don't support Trump-only some of his policies.

If you’re defending Trump... you’re supporting Trump. That’s just physics.

Bush was our president and I hated him, even though we were born in the same hospital. But he was still OUR president as is Trump.

I hated Bush too. But I’ve sense forgiven him for his transgressions not because he was wrong... he was most certainly that, but because he didn’t have the moral fiber and backbone of a leader to stand up to those forces in his administration that were playing to his worst instincts in getting revenge at Hussein who was still around while his father lost a second term.

And Third Party, nobody who colluded with the Russians to win the election has a RIGHT to be called President!

Imo, he’s a traitor to our country and the values we hold dear. He is by every account a despicable human being and an embarrassment to our country. A petulant vindictive man child that never graduated form a sixth grade playground. He thinks his shit don’t stink when everything about him stinks!

The only thing worse than Trump?

It’s the former republican party that tossed whatever “values” and responsibilities they held to their oaths to defend the constitution over the side in defense of that pig of a man.

What can the former republican party run on now?

Not conservatism. Nope. Certainly not “family values” or any values for that matter. In their silence to Trumps transgressions... they’ve made Trumps sins... their own.

And it’s unforgivable.
The only thing worse than Trump? To answer your question-ILLEGALS-dirty, diseased, ignorant, greedy illegals-so no I don't support Trump, but I do support his zero tolerance toward them! And collusion was not proven-stop watching CNN.

You'd suck Trump's balls if it meant keeping those brown people out. Even though we NEED them for our economy to thrive.
They are killing our culture AND our economy. Put those bastards up at your house and don't let them out. And keep you balls comments to yourself-unless that's all you think about.

Awwwwwwww. A bigot got his widdle feewings hurt by a word! So sad.

I don't support Trump-only some of his policies.

If you’re defending Trump... you’re supporting Trump. That’s just physics.

Bush was our president and I hated him, even though we were born in the same hospital. But he was still OUR president as is Trump.

I hated Bush too. But I’ve sense forgiven him for his transgressions not because he was wrong... he was most certainly that, but because he didn’t have the moral fiber and backbone of a leader to stand up to those forces in his administration that were playing to his worst instincts in getting revenge at Hussein who was still around while his father lost a second term.

And Third Party, nobody who colluded with the Russians to win the election has a RIGHT to be called President!

Imo, he’s a traitor to our country and the values we hold dear. He is by every account a despicable human being and an embarrassment to our country. A petulant vindictive man child that never graduated form a sixth grade playground. He thinks his shit don’t stink when everything about him stinks!

The only thing worse than Trump?

It’s the former republican party that tossed whatever “values” and responsibilities they held to their oaths to defend the constitution over the side in defense of that pig of a man.

What can the former republican party run on now?

Not conservatism. Nope. Certainly not “family values” or any values for that matter. In their silence to Trumps transgressions... they’ve made Trumps sins... their own.

And it’s unforgivable.
The only thing worse than Trump? To answer your question-ILLEGALS-dirty, diseased, ignorant, greedy illegals-so no I don't support Trump, but I do support his zero tolerance toward them! And collusion was not proven-stop watching CNN.

You'd suck Trump's balls if it meant keeping those brown people out. Even though we NEED them for our economy to thrive.
They are killing our culture AND our economy. Put those bastards up at your house and don't let them out. And keep you balls comments to yourself-unless that's all you think about.

Awwwwwwww. A bigot got his widdle feewings hurt by a word! So sad.
Not me-say that in a grade school and see what happens-or say it in front of me and get your face slapped. And bigot? You would let an illegal rape your mother and get away with it wouldn't you? Coward!

“Russia Collusion” “Racist” “Impeachable”..... constant mantras yet none are true. Democrats keep saying “impeach” yet they are such pussies and cowards to make the move. Bring it on Liberals! Impeachment will blow up in your face moreso than any of your ploys.

“Russia Collusion” “Racist” “Impeachable”..... constant mantras yet none are true. Democrats keep saying “impeach” yet they are such pussies and cowards to make the move. Bring it on Liberals! Impeachment will blow up in your face moreso than any of your ploys.
They need something to sqawk about to distract from the squad.

...now they've dropped it.

What the fuck happened?
um....they dropped it as soon as they started screaming OBSTRUCTION instead.

they don't care about the charges; whatever they may be. they just want to scream at trump. if one turd falls off the wall, pick up another and keep throwing.

Russia is better for Jews than America. When is America going to criminalize Holocaust denial? Putin Speaks Against Holocaust Denial and Anti-Semitism
You can't criminalize denial-people deny God. To quote Lincoln, "You can fool some...
Nazis want to deny the Holocaust. Are you a Nazi? Russia has stood up to Nazis. Putin denounced antisemitism and Holocaust deniers. While Trump calls most of American Jewry as dumb for not supporting him.

The Russia hoax blew up in their faces so the Demos moved on to the next lie, that our President is a racist.

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, one after another lead balloons.

bg082019dAPR20190819044525.jpg

Ok you are officially gone. The hate clouds your post. If Trump is guilty of anything. he will be dealt with. I think Mitch is too slick, but I still like them both better than the Squad.

I don't hate rump. He's a criminal that hasn't been dealt with properly but will be sooner or later. And in the last 2 weeks, he's done more damage to America than ever before.

As for the Squad, that's OUR dirty Laundry. That's an American Problem and should be dealt with by Americans. Rump should have left it inside the confines of the United States. Like them or not, those 4 are ALL our problems, every American. But when he had Israel change two of the 4s status where they can't do their jobs and one can't even visit her Mother then that's too much. And just before he gets to the G-7 meeting, he threatens France that he's considering Tariffs on them then cries and moans that Iran gets an audience with the French. The G-7 is about one step away from still being the G-7 but with Russia as part of the G-7 and the US looking from the outside in.

And all that in about a weeks time. Enough already.
As I understand it, Omar and Tlaib had to agree not to cause trouble and they would not. Even so, Israel said Tlaib could visit her grandmother on a Humanitarian visa-but that meant Tlaib would have to pay her own way instead of taxpayers.. Guess she did not love her grandmother THAT much. Lying bitch.

And placing limits on our Congress by a foreign Government is a good thing how? We are talking about US House of Representatives, not Joe and Jane Poluka. The first thing I would do if I were those 4 would be to deny Israel the billions we send it for foreign aid until it minds it's own business. And then start denying Rump funds as well on some of his pet projects. It's time for Congress (including the Senate) to grow a pair.
Time to throw those 2 lying traitors out in the Middle East sewers they came from. You served so that Omar can call you a white terrorist? Com'on, maybe you need a pair to stand up to her!

I don't need to stand up to her. I am not in the district that voted her into office. You want to stand up to her, move to her district and campaign to prevent her from being reelected. But keep it inside America. Or are you going to enlist outside countries to help you? It's not their business. It's America's. Rump needs to sent packing as well as many of his criminal cohorts in the Senate that won't stand on their hind legs and just cover for him. And you can take Moscow Mitch with him.
looking outside the country is a demofk tactic. can you say dossier? Papadopolus? I knew you could.

Democrats are pussies.

They talked about impeaching Trump all this time but then they pussied out.

I don't see how anyone can respect the Democrats.
Probably the same way anyone can respect the Rebublicans. Any party that puts a complete piece of human excrement like Donnie Sh1tstain, into the White House, and continues slavish, blind love for him, are scummy piece of sh1t themselves, and not deserving of respect.

But, but, but, somebody else!

Trump did not deny he colluded with the Russians in his written answers to Mueller. He just wrote that he did not remember if he did or not.

Trump did not deny he colluded with the Russians in his written answers to Mueller. He just wrote that he did not remember if he did or not.
Sad!

WHY ARE DEMOCRATS SO EAGER TO WRECK THE GLOBAL ECONOMY? Or: Putin Puppets, Unmasked: Issues 2020: A Fracking Ban Would Trigger Global Recession.

“I will ban fracking—everywhere.”[1]
— Elizabeth Warren

“Any proposal to avert the climate crisis must include a full fracking ban on public and private lands.”[2]
— Bernie Sanders

“I favor a ban on new fracking and a rapid end to existing fracking.”[3]
— Pete Buttigieg

As Walter Russell Mead wrote in 2017:

If Trump were the Manchurian candidate that people keep wanting to believe that he is, here are some of the things he’d be doing:

Limiting fracking as much as he possibly could
Blocking oil and gas pipelines
Opening negotiations for major nuclear arms reductions
Cutting U.S. military spending
Trying to tamp down tensions with Russia’s ally Iran.

“Yep,” Glenn added at the start of the month. “You know who did do these things? Obama. You know who supports these things now? Democrats.”

After the Democratic presidential candidates’ apocalyptic-themed “climate change” town hall on CNN in September, Bryan Preston wrote, “If you like Venezuela, voting for any of them will bring you a whole lot of Venezuela. Thank you, CNN, just for letting these people talk. Do it again next week? Please?”

Forum List

Back