Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

These people are so GD dumb.....................LOLOLL

Her testimony was shot up within an hour

Their emergency 1/6 1pm bombshell........................lololol
Now the note she claimed she wrote was exposed as another lie. The real author of the note is a white house attorney demanding a writing sample and an explanation of how Hutchinson got the note. A little theft perhaps?

Now the note she claimed she wrote was exposed as another lie. The real author of the note is a white house attorney demanding a writing sample and an explanation of how Hutchinson got the note. A little theft perhaps?
Under oath?????.......................4 meetings I believe to prep her up

The whole GD committee lied to itself

Even if true, how does this explain Trump grabbing the steering wheel from the very back seat of stretch limo?

Trump was in the SUV. The Russian press says Trump is too fat to lunge at the driver. Maybe Trump was indulging in one of his hero fantasies.

I could say the same right back at ya, fella. If you believed everything Rump and his minions told you... why not believe this one?

When they turn against da Fuhrer, they automatically become traitors? Till yesterday Pence and Cheney were strong solid Christian Conservatives.

But today? Trumptards are willing to tar and feather them and in the case of Pence, even tried to hang him!

So, back at ya. If trumptard lies did not bother you then, why does it bother you now?
now, i only ask you about this lie. you have zero history or knowledge of how i feel about trump, yet here you are. doing the classic playbook of throw out trump and guffaw as if that answers everything.

you're either an idiot or a troll or a clever combo. take your pick.

Pony up to the stand boys and lets here what you have to say under oath about what happened in the vehicle.

The Neo-GOP flock are have been groomed. Just like when Barr told them what to think about Mueller's damning report and they all believed and still do to this day.
Give this shit up. You have nothing.......Bullshit.........Waste of time

I'd like to shove your face in 50 plus bodies found in a trailer and lick the developing slime. Then want you to tell a living teen gasping and broiling in a tin can at 170 degrees, Whaaazzzz Up, you fucking ass hole

I could say the same right back at ya, fella. If you believed everything Rump and his minions told you... why not believe this one?

When they turn against da Fuhrer, they automatically become traitors? Till yesterday Pence and Cheney were strong solid Christian Conservatives.

But today? Trumptards are willing to tar and feather them and in the case of Pence, even tried to hang him!

So, back at ya. If trumptard lies did not bother you then, why does it bother you now?
Hey Agnes the Anus.You got scammed again you idiot. The 1/6 committee in 23 will shove this square up your ass....lolol

Yep.

This is unlikely to be a woman's handwriting...

59674905-10965699-During_the_hearing_Cassidy_Hutchinson_claimed_she_had_written_th-a-5_1656525353924.jpg

Hers anyway. And she does look feminine. Should be easy to confirm.

Looks like she is possibly auditioning for a role in the Biden Admin and/or MSNBC. She's probably passing with flying colors, since she appears to be willing to sacrifice her integrity to propel obviously-false narratives - a perfect fit!

Last edited:
Give this shit up. You have nothing.......Bullshit.........Waste of time

I'd like to shove your face in 50 plus bodies found in a trailer and lick the developing slime. Then want you to tell a living teen gasping and broiling in a tin can at 170 degrees, Whaaazzzz Up, you fucking ass hole

Man-o-man, that is one sick motherfucking squirrel you found there.

An excellent example of the unhinged and caustic nature of the Neo-GOP, so thank you for that.

Trump was in the SUV. The Russian press says Trump is too fat to lunge at the driver. Maybe Trump was indulging in one of his hero fantasies.
Or maybe he accidentally dropped his big mac, and it fell on the floor, and in turn he fell out of his seat trying to bend down to pick it up, and ended up face down in some secret agent's lap

Last edited:
Don't know about widgets, but ah'm damn tired of mowin my own damn yard or else havin ta hire onna these dead beat dads in a 50k pickup who quit his real job workin for the man so's he wouldn't have no "income."

Hutchison is a Democrat?

Liz Cheney is a Democrat?

That the story you’re sticking with?
The kangaroo court is being organized by Democrats, silly.

Cassidy Hutchinson probably doesn't even realize it, but her testimony was a gift to Republicans. Her transparently-dishonest and nonsensical testimony single-handedly discredited the Jan 6th hearings and the Press.

Forum List

Back