Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Note that everyone who has testified was part of the Administration and many who close to Trump.

But because of unthinking cultish tribalism, most of Trump’s supporters won’t believe it.

View attachment 663730

At this point it doesn’t matter as far as Trump ever becoming president again. That’s not happening. The only thing left to be seen, is how much to account will be held to.

And the funny thing is, if DeSantis is the new kid on the block, he will have to support Trump to keep his voters, while at the same time, will alienate the majority of voters he needs to win.

I’ll bet you the Trump Humpers haven’t thought about that. But, they’re Trump Humpers. Thinking is not a sheeps strong suit.

She testified... Has anybody refuted this under oath?

I have no idea as I am not watching the farce, but how in the world would Trump be able to lung for the steering wheel in the “Beast”? Was he sitting in the front seat? That would be a first.

She can only testify to what was said to her... She didn't actually said it happened but she said she was told it happened...

Mark Meadows can come and refute under oath... This is the thing, you say crap want until a bible is brought out... Let someone testify that she wasn't told this... Then our next question is what actually happened in the car?

She can say anything to a Congressional committee. An open trial in court is a different set of rules. Anyone that tries to refute her claims under oath in court, and it is shown they were lying, is perjury, with real consequences, and will be the end of any career aspirations they might have.

But it will be curious to see how many more people are willing to sacrifice themselves at the alter of a washed up reality tv star.

And you believe her. Believe all women. is that it...in spite of seeing the liars who are women who come forth to lie their asses off against conservatives. It's called hearsay. It is not admissable in a court of law....but then the J6 committed isn't a court of law. It's a court of monkeys.

She's not a Democrat, fool. As a matter of fact she has worked for numerous Trump's asseaters such as Scalise.

lol

You dumb gullible fucks keep trying to prove that and you end up with egg on your face EVERY time.

But do you learn? No. Not a fucking thing, ever.

Throwing dishes of food against the wall is a sure sign of impotence and lack of self control.

Hutchison mocked on Social media.......that's not good.

The monica lewinsky of the J6 Hearings. LOLOLOLOL

“He told me, that she heard from him, that she heard, from another guy, that she said he told her that she heard, that Trump may have said something, which was overheard, by her, about something, to the best of my knowledge.” -Cassidy Hutchinson

uh huh...sure baby girl.

Did she lie? Who knows?

But, she is a former Rump WH aide and assistant to Rump's chief of staff. So, what do you expect?

What else are Rump and his retards known for, other than lying?
If lies bother you, why doesn't this one bother you?

Throwing food against the wall

Dumping tables on the floor

Looks like we had a toddler for president that threw tantrums like a 2 year old.

That makes everything Hutchison said yesterday believable.

Unless of course being a toddler that throws temper tantrums is the level of your emotional development.

Which does seem to be the case with Trump Humpers.
Dooshstick

Throwing dishes of food against the wall is a sure sign of impotence and lack of self control.

And thus grounds for yet another post-presidency impeachment and a life sentence. Do you really want examples of presidents or other folks in positions of power losing control?

If lies bother you, why doesn't this one bother you?
I could say the same right back at ya, fella. If you believed everything Rump and his minions told you... why not believe this one?

When they turn against da Fuhrer, they automatically become traitors? Till yesterday Pence and Cheney were strong solid Christian Conservatives.

But today? Trumptards are willing to tar and feather them and in the case of Pence, even tried to hang him!

So, back at ya. If trumptard lies did not bother you then, why does it bother you now?

Forum List

Back