Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Also, how in the hell does a guy lunge for the steering wheel from the back seat of an armoured limo?

The more I think about this, the more I realize that some didn't see this fable all the way through...
SUV, hun. It was the SUV...same one he went on his little joyride, exposing his agents to Covid when he went to the hospital.

1)...he didn't overpower them (his hands were too small)

2)...it wasn't the Beast, it was the SUV

Remember how trumpanzees accept his lies as canon?
Only lies I remember come from you ghouls. If we start letting you kill babies again will you stop lying so much?

SUV, hun. It was the SUV...same one he went on his little joyride, exposing his agents to Covid when he went to the hospital.
they said the beast, all of them. So your distraction is as useful as the dog pile I just picked up.

He tried to grab the wheel!

president-donald-trump-waves-while-leaving-the-blair-house-in-the-picture-id1068506516

the-presidential-limousine-carrying-us-president-donald-trump-and-picture-id632227238

the-presidential-limousine-carrying-us-president-donald-trump-and-picture-id632229416

"Mr. President, sir, please let go of the steering wheel."

Hahahahahaha!

You're always the retard, huh? That's not the car he was in.

So, Tony Ornato didn't tell her this embellished and dramatic story of what happened to Bobby Engel in the Beast or Suv. She created this fantasy about Ornato telling her this, and purposely lied under oath about Ornato telling her this?

For what purpose would she risk perjury under oath, making up a story out of whole cloth, with her giving the names of the people who told her and was there?

when these people that she mentioned that told her the story, could so easily be called in to testify under oath? You think she's stupid, huh? And would just make up such a story, all on her own, seriously???

Me thinks y'all need to think through your Cassidy bashing and bullying....and defamation....
why not call Bobby Engel then? Really, that's where you went with that line of bullshit?

The committee already knew what happened before she testified.
ahh, so they fed her the lines to say to make up the bit because they new what actually happened, and they knew bringing in Engel would get them nowhere. so create the story through a third party hearsayer. hahahahaahahahahaahahahhaha do you know how fking stupid you sound?

then why did they need her and not the guy it happened to?

Forum List

Back