Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

The problem is the accusations are page 1 for weeks and MSM features constantly and then the dismissal in on page 33 two months later after a lengthy prime time run. This intentional false advertising accomplishes just about the same as a guilty verdict would

Bobby Engel already testified before the committee previously, and it was reported at the time, he said he and Trump had a "disagreement" after the Ellipse in the car, on where to take him. That trump insisted on going to the Capitol and he would not take him there, but only back to the Whitehouse, it was not safe at the Capitol....and that ultimately, the Whitehouse was where he was brought by the secret service.

So what? What does that have to do with Hutchinson?

The problem is the accusations are page 1 for weeks and MSM features constantly and then the dismissal in on page 33 two months later after a lengthy prime time run. This intentional false advertising accomplishes just about the same as a guilty verdict would
MISINFORMATION

use their code

Just like I have been saying. This is all a cover for the obvious fraud that took place in 2020.
They love shaming people, vaccines remember? They are the bottom of humanity. BTW, still no explanation on why those vaccinated are afraid of unvaccinated

They love shaming people, vaccines remember? They are the bottom of humanity. BTW, still no explanation on why those vaccinated are afraid of unvaccinated
Liberals employ shame based motivation from generation to generation. It is an emotional method of child rearing and relationship maintenance. Thinker don’t do things that way and thus are generally fact based conservatives while liberals turn out emotion governed and directed.
Its a fascinating study from the psychological, philosophical and psychiatric professions

Remember the 6 month run of the utter bullshit “If you don’t get vaccinated then mine won’t work”???

You probably saw Cassidy Hutchinson, a former assistant to Mark Meadows, testify today that she heard that on Jan 6th, Trump had a fit of rage and attempted to grab the steering wheel of The Beast and lunged at agents, insisting they drive him to the Capitol, because "I am the f****ing President..."

Well, it was all a lie. As you should have noticed, it was all hearsay. She was not in the vehicle, and she heard everything about her testimony from someone else.

Secret Service lead and presidential driver are prepared to testify under oath that Trump did NOT grab steering wheel or lunge at agents to drive himself to Capitol on January 6​

• Bobby Engel, the lead agent on Trump's detail, and the presidential driver at the time are prepared to testify under oath to the committee that Hutchinson's testimony is incorrect, according to multiple news outlets
  • 'I'm the effing president, take me to the Capitol now,' Cassidy Hutchinson, Mark Meadows' top aide, said Trump ordered
  • 'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing, we're not going to the Capitol,' Hutchinson was told Secret Service agent Robert Engel said
  • 'Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,' Hutchinson recalled
  • Hutchinson was revealed to be the surprise witness for Tuesday's last-minute January 6 hearing
  • Hutchinson also testified that Trump was 'furious' that his armed supporters were not allowed into the official grounds for his Stop The Steal rally on Jan. 6
  • 'Who cares if they have weapons, they're not here to hurt me,' the former president allegedly said
  • The Secret Service promised in a public statement after the hearing to respond to the allegations.
Hopefully, you didn't fall for it. Like the pee dossier, it was obviously false.

If you did fall for it, ask yourself why.
Hopefully the truth will come out, it usually does. One does have to wonder what her motivation would be for lying under oath?

Mick Mulvaney, Trump's former Acting Chief of Staff, said he believes Hutchinson's testimony. "My guess is that before this is over, we will be hearing testimony from Ornato, Engel, and Meadows," Mulvaney tweeted. "This is explosive stuff. If Cassidy is making this up, they will need to say that. If she isn't they will have to corroborate. I know her. I don't think she is lying."

Hopefully the truth will come out, it usually does. One does have to wonder what her motivation would be for lying under oath?

Mick Mulvaney, Trump's former Acting Chief of Staff, said he believes Hutchinson's testimony. "My guess is that before this is over, we will be hearing testimony from Ornato, Engel, and Meadows," Mulvaney tweeted. "This is explosive stuff. If Cassidy is making this up, they will need to say that. If she isn't they will have to corroborate. I know her. I don't think she is lying."
Someone stabbing Trump in the back is hardly news. They want her lies to stick. Good luck.

Someone stabbing Trump in the back is hardly news. They want her lies to stick. Good luck.
Why would she lie? She was in Trump's WH so she was a loyal minion until she was called to testify under oath. She gets nothing by lying under oath except a possible perjury charge. If Trump did nothing that she related why would she make stuff up and then say it under oath?

Why would she lie? She was in Trump's WH so she was a loyal minion until she was called to testify under oath. She gets nothing by lying under oath except a possible perjury charge. If Trump did nothing that she related why would she make stuff up and then say it under oath?
Why would she lie? Why does anyone lie about Trump? There have been plenty. Ask them.

Also why would charges be possible instead of certain?

Never heard that line. I am more interested in why vaccinated got sick
It's because the vaccines only attempt to create antibodies to the Alpha spike protein.

While they attempt to mimic natural immunity, they never do quite as well, because our immune system creates antibodies to much more than just the spike protein.

Respiratory viruses mutate quickly. This is why the influenza vaccine is tuned at least annually.

Both Delta and Omicron mutated the spike protein, so they are able to evade the vaccine-created antibodies. One's immune system then has to take over, and create more-effective antibodies.

This chart (from Holland) shows how when the virus gets a beneficial mutation, the news strain takes over and the older strains die out.

There have been three prevalent Omicron variations already, and BA.5 is currently king.

proportionvariantsseparate_2022-06-30.jpg

Forum List

Back