Democrats hate Cubans

I just laid out the case. Sorry if it went over your head

Cubans overwhelmingly vote in favor of new constitution | CNN

Feb 26, 2019 · Almost 87% of the 7.8 million people who participated in the historic referendum on Sunday voted to ratify the new constitution, according to preliminary results. More than 700,000 Cubans …

You really are one stupid ass.

86% Votes For New Constitution in Cuba | News | teleSUR ...

Feb 25, 2019 · "The new Constitution of the #Cuba Republic has been ratified with 86.85% of the voters who went to the polls." 706,400 voted no which represents only 7.6 percent of the total number of voters and nine percent in relation to the updated list. Cuban
Then you've chose #1.

You just won't admit it.

Nobody says they do.

Cubans want to run their own country. Communists refuse to let them.

Do they? I haven't seen any evidence this movement is a massive popular movement. In fact, most of the demonstrations I've seen look kind of small.

Really? You think they want to be killed for voicing their opinions on freedom?

Or do you just think, as many American leftists do, that they deserve to be killed for wanting freedom?

Funny, we asked you guys the same questions during the BLM demonstrations.

Here's the thing. Until we clean up our own messes, we really have no business telling other countries what to do.

Every Cuban refugee that makes it to America is another bit of evidence of Communism's failure.

That's why you hate them.

Naw, I hate them because they are bad guests. YOu come to this country as a refugee, you don't start demanding people placate you. We are still engaging in a vindictive policy against Cuba to placate these nuts, not because of any "strategic" reason.

Heck, if we opened trade relations with Cuba, the communists would probably fall faster.

Do they? I haven't seen any evidence this movement is a massive popular movement. In fact, most of the demonstrations I've seen look kind of small.

Funny, we asked you guys the same questions during the BLM demonstrations.

Here's the thing. Until we clean up our own messes, we really have no business telling other countries what to do.

Naw, I hate them because they are bad guests. YOu come to this country as a refugee, you don't start demanding people placate you. We are still engaging in a vindictive policy against Cuba to placate these nuts, not because of any "strategic" reason.

Heck, if we opened trade relations with Cuba, the communists would probably fall faster.
You sure do love the taste of Communist bullshit.

Normal people don't believe you when you say it's yummy.

Communism is a bloody failure. Communists are fucking idiots. You keep proving that.

brothers and sisters: if we don't save Cuba, it will rot and die like an unwatered houseplant

and you know what they say? so goes Cuba, so goes the entire universe!

You sure do love the taste of Communist bullshit.

Normal people don't believe you when you say it's yummy.

Communism is a bloody failure. Communists are fucking idiots. You keep proving that.

Guy, I don't look out the window and see a rousing success of Capitalism. If anything, this country has declined in my lifetime.

Who-hoo... we beat the Russians. It took us an extra 20 years to fail.

And now the Chinese are eating our lunch.

Democrats don't hate Cubans. The political issue of Cuba is just too complex for people like you to understand.
Explain how the political issue in Cuba is more "complex" than say El Salvador? Then take a crack at explaining why the Biden Administration is bending over backwards to give people from South America asylum but aren't willing to do the same thing for people from Cuba? Give me the reasoning behind that, Occupied!

Guy, I don't look out the window and see a rousing success of Capitalism. If anything, this country has declined in my lifetime.

With all due respect, Joey...the Chinese are eating our lunch because of people like you! :)

And the people you've dutifully voted for have led that decline, and want to see it continue.

Moron.

Democrats are going to love Cubans in 20 years. The old Cuban-Americans are not teaching their young about Cuba's history. Young Cuban-Americans love Bernie Sanders. The old need to do a better job teaching their young.

Explain how the political issue in Cuba is more "complex" than say El Salvador? Then take a crack at explaining why the Biden Administration is bending over backwards to give people from South America asylum but aren't willing to do the same thing for people from Cuba? Give me the reasoning behind that, Occupied!

Well, first because for a Cuban to get here, they have to get into a leaky boat and risk their lives. We really don't want to be encouraging that sort of shit anymore. The sharks were getting fat.

Should also point out most of the people coming here are from Central America...you know, the place we fucked up for the last century.

With all due respect, Joey...the Chinese are eating our lunch because of people like you!

With all due respect, the Chinese aren't doing anything to us. The thing is a rich white asshole in a suit moves your job to China, and you blame the Chinese. Except now Chinese workers cost too much, so they are moving the factory to Vietnam.

But it's always easier to hate on a person of color.

And the people you've dutifully voted for have led that decline, and want to see it continue.

Moron.

Really? Let's look at that. Now I consider the gold standard to be how my Dad lived in the 1960's. Good union job, nice house, vacation property up North. Mom only had to work part time.

Then Republicans started fucking it up, starting with Tricky Dick. We've had EIGHT recessions since then, and seven of them started when Republicans were in charge. The rich used every one of those to undercut working people making good wages, making us all wanting to accept slightly lower wages.

Now for Democrats. We had a surge of middle class prosperity under JFK and LBJ. We had a surge of middle class gains under Clinton and we have had a surge of them under Obama. (you were probably too busy huffing and puffing at the thought of a black guy in the White House to notice). Carter's economic performance wasn't as bad as people remember. He actually added a net 10 million jobs to the economy. (Just not enough to accommodate all the Baby Boomers who were entering the economy at the time.)

Now, the thing is, I voted for Republican's all the way up until McCain. So, I guess I can take some accountability and admit that I have contributed to the problem. But at least I recognize the problem.

Well, first because for a Cuban to get here, they have to get into a leaky boat and risk their lives. We really don't want to be encouraging that sort of shit anymore. The sharks were getting fat.

Should also point out most of the people coming here are from Central America...you know, the place we fucked up for the last century.

With all due respect, the Chinese aren't doing anything to us. The thing is a rich white asshole in a suit moves your job to China, and you blame the Chinese. Except now Chinese workers cost too much, so they are moving the factory to Vietnam.

But it's always easier to hate on a person of color.

Really? Let's look at that. Now I consider the gold standard to be how my Dad lived in the 1960's. Good union job, nice house, vacation property up North. Mom only had to work part time.

Then Republicans started fucking it up, starting with Tricky Dick. We've had EIGHT recessions since then, and seven of them started when Republicans were in charge. The rich used every one of those to undercut working people making good wages, making us all wanting to accept slightly lower wages.

Now for Democrats. We had a surge of middle class prosperity under JFK and LBJ. We had a surge of middle class gains under Clinton and we have had a surge of them under Obama. (you were probably too busy huffing and puffing at the thought of a black guy in the White House to notice). Carter's economic performance wasn't as bad as people remember. He actually added a net 10 million jobs to the economy. (Just not enough to accommodate all the Baby Boomers who were entering the economy at the time.)

Now, the thing is, I voted for Republican's all the way up until McCain. So, I guess I can take some accountability and admit that I have contributed to the problem. But at least I recognize the problem.
Anyone that claims the Chinese aren't doing anything to us is either a stooge of the Chinese...or just not that observant! The Chinese have been stealing our intellectual property for decades with impunity.

What surge of Middle Class prosperity took place under Barry? The Middle Class took a beating during The Great Recession!

As for Cubans and leaky boats? I'm still waiting to hear an intelligent response to my question why Cubans are being treated differently than immigrants from South America! Is it because they tend to vote Republican?

It is an odd thing. Democrats, on the one hand, praise the Cuban communist dictatorship, but on the other hand, seem to hate Cubans as Joe Biden leads the democrat saying that he won't accept Cuban refugees trying to flee persecution and certain death.

And now this. A second generation Cuban immigrant is giving Left wingers like Kaepernick a mouth full of criticism for wearing a pro Cuban shirt saying,
"My father escaped Cuba when he was 14-years-old and I've only heard the horror stories since I could process thoughts of how sh**ty this communist regime – killing machine is," Masvidal stated. "So I just want to shed some light on Cuba, big SOS signal for them."

"This oppression has been going on for 61 years," he added. "It's not just because of the pandemic, not just because they ran out of medicine, they've been out of medicine, they've been out of resources and food because of the corrupt government, the extreme corruption over there where only a few at the top eat and everybody else has to suffer — those days have to come to an end."

"So I think it's time for the whole world to rally behind Cuba," the UFC star said. "Let's go, spread the messages online, we gotta protest, we gotta get together, get attention."

"Maybe the local media channels in America won't cover this, or in other parts of the world. But I think it's up to us to put the word out there. It's the people against the corrupt governments," he concluded. "Let's defeat these evil communist motherf***ers, man. God bless everybody watching and thank you."

Anyone that claims the Chinese aren't doing anything to us is either a stooge of the Chinese...or just not that observant! The Chinese have been stealing our intellectual property for decades with impunity.

Intellectual property, big deal. The problem with intellectual property is that it's stolen all the time. You really can't own an idea, and it's really silly to say you can.

What surge of Middle Class prosperity took place under Barry? The Middle Class took a beating during The Great Recession!

You mean the Great Recession that Bush caused? yes, they did. Barry brought us back from it, but you were too busy screaming "OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!"

As for Cubans and leaky boats? I'm still waiting to hear an intelligent response to my question why Cubans are being treated differently than immigrants from South America! Is it because they tend to vote Republican?

No, it's because they tend to be shitty guests when they get here.

1627179915716.png

Hey, we all remember the 1970's and the Cuban Crime Wave.

Forum List

Back