If you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vaccination effort?

If you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vacci

• Total voters

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
If you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vaccination effort?

This is in response to both a white house news conference and a comment from Couchpotato in the thread about the news conference.

Post in thread 'Psaki Bomb!!!' Psaki Bomb!!!

Not all of them! Some of them have a GREAT reason!

efNxQ5x.jpg

This is in response to both a white house news conference and a comment from Couchpotato in the thread about the news conference.

Microchips is stupid.

Infertility not sure since the spike proteins in vaccines do love to settle in the gonads.

The dumb media guy pontificating on "Trump said" is just him projecting his fascination with politicians on conservatives. That's it.

Hey, remember when India was the epicenter of the newest and most horriblest covid varmint yet? Hundreds or hundreds of millions of corpses floating down the ganges and ruining everybody's summer? Remember? Oh yeah, whatever happened with that? (Jeopardy theme) Crepitus, we'll start with you since you are at minus one thousand. No, I'm sorry, What is they are all dead but Trump and Putin ate the bodies to hide the evidence is incorrect. Missouri Mike let's see what you have. What is The story just disappeared from the news so I assume everybody's ok. Judges? I'm sorry. We're looking for something a little more specific. Street Juice? What is $3 Invecertin doses stomped the ever-loving shit out of cvovid in India and everybody is back to chattering away in that weird sing-songy accent they have that's so easy to make fun of. Judges? Yes, technically, correct but the spelling errors and your general unpleasantness means you forfeit and me and the judges get to split your cash. This is Alex Trebek and his boys off to the strip club, good night.

Also this is the dumbest poll question I have ever seen on USMB and that's saying something.

As if I WOULD refuse a life-saving vaccine if I thought a politician "wasn't getting credit". WHAT?

its called trust.....many dont trust the shit being said about the vaccine....one "expert" says one thing,another "expert" says something else ......
Not just the vaccine. The entire COVID clusterfuck has Been a lesson on if you don’t like what the experts have to say today just wait until tomorrow, they will change their opinion. Or just flat out lie if something doesn’t fit their narrative.

Which Faucci do you believe?
No mask Faucci
Mask Faucci
Two mask Faucci

This is the stupid we’ve put up with for over a year and these assholes want to make two years plus. What happens next time something comes up? We just saw what two weeks to flatten the curve turned in to. Why would anyone put up with this crap.

its called trust.....many dont trust the shit being said about the vaccine....one "expert" says one thing,another "expert" says something else ......
Give an example of two experts saying opposing things about Covid.

I’m sure all those blacks and Hispanics aren’t getting the shots because Trump isn’t getting the credit. You’re fucking retarded.
Mikey, the people of color you refer to aren't getting vaccinated due to the systemic racism present in America's white race. So, trump Nazis like yourself, should be very happy.

Has anyone told you lately how stupid you really are?

You have a covid PR nightmare going on idiot

Kramalot invited all those bitches bitch dudes to DC and she's now starting a 2 week hiatus......LOLOL

All those Texas libturds are STUCK in DC....................LOLOLOL..................Isolated...LOLOL

Psaki: "Our objective is to ensure that all Americans will get vaccinated."

Collectivist ideologue Democrat extremists like her simply cannot accept, or are stupidly clueless of, the scientific fact that every individual person is different. Most Democrats are too ignorant of medical science to even comprehend that fact.

The fact of the matter is that some peoples' bodies tend to have no serious medical problem due to getting a vaccine, peanut, egg or bee sting, while in other people those things may cause severe reactions, and even death in some cases.

If someone has had severe reactions to vaccines in the past, it may be wise for them to employ an abundance of caution while performing their personal risk/benefit analysis when considering whether or not, and when, they should get a COVID 19 vaccine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back