Democrats hate Cubans

Imagine this scenario: In the days after Raul Castro dies pamphlets are dropped all over Cuba that promises the military 20 times their current pay in dollars if they support a consortium of South Florida business people as the new government of Cuba. Their intentions are not to bring democracy and freedom. They will have to crack down hard on anyone that does not like it. Police State tactics ensue. Are the Cuban people any better off?
Hey dumbass! Castro retired and no longer runs the Cuban government.

They had one revolution they could have had another at any time. Authoritarianism alone does not make an authoritarian state. Cubans have a very strong nationalist streak. It's why any military invasion would fail miserably. They would rather have Cuban communism than anything they ever had as a colony because it's the closest thing they ever had to independence.
My God, where did you go to school to learn all of this bullshit? It should be burned to the ground for educational malpractice of morons like you!

My God, where did you go to school to learn all of this bullshit? It should be burned to the ground for educational malpractice of morons like you!
I stated at the beginning of this thread that Cuba is too complex a topic for OP to understand. Looks like he has company.

No, we don't hate Cubans! We get a little over 40% of their vote....that ain't shabby.... We need every vote we can get.....!!!!

I almost certainly have a greater understanding than you. I lived among South Florida's Cuban community for fifteen years. Nothing is as simple as you think.
I don't care where you lived or who you lived with. You are patently stupid, and know nothing about Cuban history.

My pastor was a Cuban who came to the US legally, as did his wife. My pastor's father is the Bishop of the Methodist Church of Cuba. They all have told me what life is like there. I spent a great deal of time at GTMO and learned of Cuban history in my college classes. I also taught Cuban refugee students.

I don't care where you lived or who you lived with. You are patently stupid, and know nothing about Cuban history.

My pastor was a Cuban who came to the US legally, as did his wife. My pastor's father is the Bishop of the Methodist Church of Cuba. They all have told me what life is like there. I spent a great deal of time at GTMO and learned of Cuban history in my college classes. I also taught Cuban refugee students.
And somehow you still think Cuba is as simple as USA VS Communism?

What do the protests in the street say, dumbass?

Why are they carrying American flags?
To get some media attention. They might be dissatisfied with their government but it does not mean they want to become an American colony run by hard right Floridians.

You are the only person that believe that. It is simply because you are a certified moron.
You can never understand a country that wants freedom but still does not like or trust America. It is the actions of our country that has allowed the Castro government to persist so long. They do not even have to lie about the intentions America and the Cuban exile community has towards them. As it stands we are poised to impose a puppet government on them at the first opportunity.

You can never understand a country that wants freedom but still does not like or trust America. It is the actions of our country that has allowed the Castro government to persist so long. They do not even have to lie about the intentions America and the Cuban exile community has towards them. As it stands we are poised to impose a puppet government on them at the first opportunity.
Stop with the incredible load of bullshit you are spreading! Your supplier is obviously running low!

Democrats don't hate Cubans. The political issue of Cuba is just too complex for people like you to understand.
974551-sheep-wallpaper-1920x1280-for-lockscreen.jpg

It is an odd thing. Democrats, on the one hand, praise the Cuban communist dictatorship, but on the other hand, seem to hate Cubans as Joe Biden leads the democrat saying that he won't accept Cuban refugees trying to flee persecution and certain death.

And now this. A second generation Cuban immigrant is giving Left wingers like Kaepernick a mouth full of criticism for wearing a pro Cuban shirt saying,
"My father escaped Cuba when he was 14-years-old and I've only heard the horror stories since I could process thoughts of how sh**ty this communist regime – killing machine is," Masvidal stated. "So I just want to shed some light on Cuba, big SOS signal for them."

"This oppression has been going on for 61 years," he added. "It's not just because of the pandemic, not just because they ran out of medicine, they've been out of medicine, they've been out of resources and food because of the corrupt government, the extreme corruption over there where only a few at the top eat and everybody else has to suffer — those days have to come to an end."

"So I think it's time for the whole world to rally behind Cuba," the UFC star said. "Let's go, spread the messages online, we gotta protest, we gotta get together, get attention."

"Maybe the local media channels in America won't cover this, or in other parts of the world. But I think it's up to us to put the word out there. It's the people against the corrupt governments," he concluded. "Let's defeat these evil communist motherf***ers, man. God bless everybody watching and thank you."

Moron leftards
The southern border wide open for economic refugees

Cubans well it's to far complex of an issue

jjjjjmmmkkk.jpeg

Forum List

Back