The 2020 polling disaster, in great detail

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

The polls were hugely wrong, worse than 2016. Overstated Biden support nationally by 3.9 points, in states by 4.3. Even worse in senator/governor races. Errors went in one direction, exaggerating Dem support over GOP.

What are you laughing about? What he says is factual. The Democrats were projected to pick up anywhere from ten to 20 seats in the House based on polling. They lost about 12. They were expected to win the Senate with a decisive majority. They grossly under polled Lindsey Graham, Susan Collins, and Joanie Ernst. They over polled Biden in states like Ohio and Florida in which he never came close to winning. There were all kinds of articles and reports of how inaccurate the polling was in the days following the election. Just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't make it false.

Last edited:

The polls were hugely wrong, worse than 2016. Overstated Biden support nationally by 3.9 points, in states by 4.3. Even worse in senator/governor races. Errors went in one direction, exaggerating Dem support over GOP.

Who cares? The result is Biden won.
Nothing else matters.

What are you laughing about? What he says is factual. The Democrats were projected to pick up anywhere from ten to 20 seats in the House based on polling. They lost about 12. They were expected to win the Senate with a decisive majority. They grossly under polled Lindsey Graham, Susan Collins, and Joanie Ernst. They over polled Biden in states like Ohio and Florida in which he never came close to winning. There were all kinds of articles and reports of how inaccurate the polling was in the days following the election. Just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't make it false.
As bad as the Presidential polls were, the down ballot polling is even worse.
Dems overpoll by at least 5 percent.

I think Republicans may just say Fuk You to pollsters and hang up

Doesn't it? Because with a 50/50 split Senate your agenda seems to be rather hindered.

Biden is the president. With the destruction in the wake of trump, any republican with half a brain wouldn't get wedged by disagreeing with Biden's policies. It would appear to destroy the country going forward while reminiscing the triumphant days of a fascist.
Bidrn has put the trump experiment behind him and moved on but repigs want to wallow in past memories of glory and yearn for their return.
Not gonna happen comrade. Trump is dead.

Colin norris if there is a bigger idiot then you i haven't seen him.

Instead of attacking me personally, defend you pitiful position because at this point, I'm ripping you idiots to bits.
Your problem is you don't like being challenged by a Democrat and don't have the answers.
You have nothing and that includes guts. You just hate dems for no reason. Typical brain dead Republican.
Thanks for asking.

Modern polling isn't intended to inform, they are meant to dishearten voters and become self fulfilling prophecies. Can you say pure propaganda?

Biden is the president. With the destruction in the wake of trump, any republican with half a brain wouldn't get wedged by disagreeing with Biden's policies. It would appear to destroy the country going forward while reminiscing the triumphant days of a fascist.
Bidrn has put the trump experiment behind him and moved on but repigs want to wallow in past memories of glory and yearn for their return.
Not gonna happen comrade. Trump is dead.

xiden is a fucking idiot. 800 new regulations is 6 fucking months. Collaboration with social media to suppress free speech, It's easy to call out xidens policies and be on the right side.

xiden is a fucking idiot. 800 new regulations is 6 fucking months. Collaboration with social media to suppress free speech, It's easy to call out xidens policies and be on the right side.

He's not an idiot. He orchestrated a brilliant victory including republicans changing sides.
In your rushes of blood to Your head, out comes the burst of hatred and lies, silly childish names and condemnation of every Democrat policy.
You gave nothing to offer the country but bile and venom. You're an ignoramus full to the brim with envy, vengeance and hatred.

Come back when you can bring arguable points to the table.

Modern polling isn't intended to inform, they are meant to dishearten voters and become self fulfilling prophecies. Can you say pure propaganda?

One thing that was completely missed by both camps is how the silent majority voted Democrat The same majority that republicans spruiked would overwhelmingly support trump. They didn't. They changed and went for Biden.

Nothing is accurate about polling because there's no accurate positions or opinions given by the participants.
The very nature of polling repulses people when someone asks about how they vote.

He's not an idiot. He orchestrated a brilliant victory including republicans changing sides.
In your rushes of blood to Your head, out comes the burst of hatred and lies, silly childish names and condemnation of every Democrat policy.
You gave nothing to offer the country but bile and venom. You're an ignoramus full to the brim with envy, vengeance and hatred.

Come back when you can bring arguable points to the table.

I tend to condemn anti-American bullshit and anti-American foreigners such as yourself. If you think xiden is in charge you really are fucking delusional. Hell, either you don't speak fluent English or you're too stupid to proof read your posts. You're just eurotrash and have no credibility.

It wasn't wrong or an error or a mistake this was purposeful PROPAGANDA in an attempt to RIG the outcome of an election by SUPPRESSING VOTER TURN OUT for the Republican candidate. Republicans don't bother voting Biden has it won. Blatant Dem rigging and voter suppression.

I tend to condemn anti-American bullshit and anti-American foreigners such as yourself. If you think xiden is in charge you really are fucking delusional. Hell, either you don't speak fluent English or you're too stupid to proof read your posts. You're just eurotrash and have no credibility.

I could be all that but you'll never know.
Exactly who is in charge big mouth?
Say it and be specific with the actions that they have already taken or changed the country.
As for you Chinese conspiracy theory, fuck off. You dickheads have been bellowing about this since Reagan and nothing happened. Grow up. You're paranoid.

Republicans have a disdain of the polls. They are fake, biased, unamerican
It causes them to avoid polls and skews polls to the left

They think they are screwing the polls but are screwing their own candidates

A candidate trailing badly in the polls does not get campaign contributions

I could be all that but you'll never know.
Exactly who is in charge big mouth?
Say it and be specific with the actions that they have already taken or changed the country.
As for you Chinese conspiracy theory, fuck off. You dickheads have been bellowing about this since Reagan and nothing happened. Grow up. You're paranoid.

I know. And who the hell know who's pulling xidens strings. Everyone knows the turd ain't all there. As for actions, I'm not even going there, you anti-American assholes approve of what the doing to destroy the country. So run along, I think you're late for your commie party meeting.

Forum List

Back