Democrats going with "Throwing Granny Off The Cliff" again.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This gets my vote as the worst Presidential smear ad so far. It has some blubbering woman talking about her wonderful Granny and because of Trump's lack of leadership, he killed Nana. Typical Democrat emotional pandering bullshit. This is all they do, election after election.

This gets my vote as the worst Presidential smear ad so far. It has some blubbering woman talking about her wonderful Granny and because of Trump's lack of leadership, he killed Nana. Typical Democrat emotional pandering bullshit. This is all they do, election after election.

Today's Dems really ARE dreadful, aren't they?

Let's show the ad and let everyone make up their own mind. I believe it hits to the heart of the matter.

Let's show the ad and let everyone make up their own mind. I believe it hits to the heart of the matter.

The heart of what matter? The ad is absurd, Nana caught a virus and that's President Trump's fault? I don't see any mention of China in the ad. Remember them?

Drumph killed nanna....:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Did her governor send her to a nursing home with her very own body bag?

Sounds like granny was in New York nursing home

Yes, lets look at the ad.

Do you know what that ad does not say? Cuomo's name. Wolf's name. It does not mention a single State Governor.

It is those State Governors who killed grandma. They were blatant about it too.

is she from NYC was her mom in an elderly care facility ?

Do you know what that ad does not say? Cuomo's name. Wolf's name. It does not mention a single State Governor.

You are doing it again. Once again, you are giving Rump a free ride. For the first 3 months, it all lies on the shoulders of Rump. He had the plans left to him by Obama who had those plans left to him by Bush who had those plans left to him by and so on. Rump ignored those plans and foopawed it all. he half assed things. What's worse, Rump even claimed that he didn't get those pandemic plans passed to him which turned out to be yet another lie. When there were 15 cases in Jan, that plan should have been dusted off and put in action. Much like H1N1 and those other possible Pandemics before it. It wasn't done. By the time the Governors got involved, the Genie was already out of the bottle. You keep giving Rump a free ride on this. he's criminally responsible.

is she from NYC was her mom in an elderly care facility ?

Shes in a burb somewhere Could be NY or Penn
Her backyards to big even for eastern queens.. it doesn't look like she's in the 5 boroughs

I once saw a Democrat TV commercial that literally showed a Republican candidate tossing an old woman in a wheelchair off a cliff.

The confirmation that Democrats truly have wicked hearts is that commercial.

Well.....it is the party of death.

Well.....it is the party of death.
So is God but you never put him down.

Not a day goes by without hearing some right winger say the virus is no big deal because the old and sick are the only ones that die, and they would die soon anyway.

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

What a right-wing scumbag, right?

You are doing it again. Once again, you are giving Rump a free ride. For the first 3 months, it all lies on the shoulders of Rump. He had the plans left to him by Obama who had those plans left to him by Bush who had those plans left to him by and so on. Rump ignored those plans and foopawed it all. he half assed things. What's worse, Rump even claimed that he didn't get those pandemic plans passed to him which turned out to be yet another lie. When there were 15 cases in Jan, that plan should have been dusted off and put in action. Much like H1N1 and those other possible Pandemics before it. It wasn't done. By the time the Governors got involved, the Genie was already out of the bottle. You keep giving Rump a free ride on this. he's criminally responsible.

Obama funded the Wuhan Flu

Obama funded the Wuhan Flu

Wow that sounds so good. You may wish to keep repeating it over and over until it echoes through your 3 brain celled brain. It still won't make it true.

Not a day goes by without hearing some right winger say the virus is no big deal because the old and sick are the only ones that die, and they would die soon anyway.

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

What a right-wing scumbag, right?

And, it is the Death Party, with quite a history along those lines....

a)Democrat Tom Daschle, original nominee to head the Health and Human Services Department, and says health-care reform “will not be pain free.” Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them.

Bloomberg Politics - Bloomberg

b) Democrat Governor Dick Lamm once created a firestorm in Colorado (a few years after leaving the Governor’s office) when he said: “the elderly have a duty to die.”

A key administration figure committed to cost cutting is Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, a health policy advisor in the Office of Management and Budget and brother of Rahm Emanuel, the president's chief of staff wants doctors to look beyond the needs of their own patient and consider social justice. They should think about whether the money being spent on their patient could be better spent elsewhere.

Defend Your Health

http://spectator.org/articles/41471/downgrading-american-medical-care

No one I know says that, exactly, but what parts of it we do say are true this time, every bit as much as they are true of every other routine flu outbreak we get almost every year.

It's unfortunate, but true, that almost every year, we get a flu outbreak, from which the overwhelming vast majority of people, if they get sick at all, fully recover, but always, some of the weakest among us die from it, or suffer serious lasting harm. This has been true of every such flu outbreak in the past, and it will surely be true of every such outbreak in the future.

What makes the #CornonaHoax2020 so different from every past flu outbreak has nothing to do with epidemiology or any other scientific basis, and everything to do with corrupt political opportunism. We've got one degenerate side of the political spectrum hyperbolizing it into a fake crisis,and exploiting that crisis as an excuse to seize unprecedented powers to which they have no legitimate claim, and to abuse these powers in a malicious manner intended to harm the population and to try to cause their opposing side to be blamed for the harm that is thus being caused.

And of course, mindless, compliant sheep repeat the lie, that twists opposition to these abuses into “say[ing] the virus is no big deal because the old and sick are the only ones that die, and they would die soon anyway.”

Forum List

Back