Democrats: Get a solid message together - NOW!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Democrats - You folks are all over the map with your messaging. I know you don't like Trump's policies, but aside from complaining about everything Trump, I don't hear many solutions from the left wing regarding the mess on our southern border, paying down the national debt, foreign policy, fixing our infrastructure etc. The green new deal is a start, but it's not enough. Trump and the GOP are not very popular, and you folks have a golden opportunity to make some major gains in 2020, but can't just be anti Trump, you have to have a solid message to take to the voters, and right now you don't have one.

Why would they look for a solution when they don’t see a problem? They actually like wide open borders and death by fentenayl.

Democrats - You folks are all over the map with your messaging. I know you don't like Trump's policies, but aside from complaining about everything Trump, I don't hear many solutions from the left wing regarding the mess on our southern border, paying down the national debt, foreign policy, fixing our infrastructure etc. The green new deal is a start, but it's not enough. Trump and the GOP are not very popular, and you folks have a golden opportunity to make some major gains in 2020, but can't just be anti Trump, you have to have a solid message to take to the voters, and right now you don't have one.

They know that being clear about what they stand for, will be a death knell for them, so they won't do it.

At least not until Texas turns blue.

When brainwashed middle schoolers are taking Dianne Feinstein to task in her own office, you just got to realize that the Democrap Party is in such disarray, that whoever they put up in 2020, will be major red meat for Tyrannosorus Trump!

:777:

When the only thing they have in common is hatred for Trump they have sent Trump a wrapped gift for 2020.....just wait until they all try to out liberal each other to get past their insane base.....

I hope they put up someone decent.
I hate having to write in..
But all they got so far are nuts! Voting in a way that shows they dont care if they kill babies out of the womb(im even very pro choice) and this unconstitutional, YUGE power grab called the green new deal.
The dems have been taken over by extremists, it seems. No hyperbole.

But all they got so far are nuts! Voting in a way that shows they dont care if they kill babies out of the womb(im even very pro choice) and this unconstitutional, YUGE power grab called the green new deal.

Your post is a great example of independent critical thought.

Your post is a great example of independent critical thought.
Thats the 2nd tine today i have been told that. Thank you.

There message seems loud and clear to me. Immigrants are more important than poor American citizens. Open borders tear down the wall. Everything should be free and rich people need to fork over their money to pay for it. Did I miss anything? There is your Democratic platform for 2020.

The loons are in control of the party.

The thing is, they could still beat Trump if the economy weakens.

Talk about a no-win situation for the country.

Are you planning to vote for the loon they nominate, no matter how loony?

I don't hear many solutions from the left wing regarding the mess on our southern border, paying down the national debt, foreign policy, fixing our infrastructure etc.

Right now Democrats aren't championing the hot button border issue, Republicans are. Extremist Lefties are complete loons about it, calling for minimal or no security. That won't work. Extremist Righties are complete loons about it, calling for a barrier that would dwarf the Great Wall of China. That won't work either. So, it would seem true Immigration reform tailored around both affected countries via cooperation and research seems to be the only thing that makes sense logically and financially. But that's work - thus, not a viable option for our current politicritters. So, the Democrats will either ignore the issue or introduce a 'liberal sounding' band aid and roll with that.

paying down the national debt

Spending cuts is the simplest solution that neither party seems to want to address. They are virtually identical in that regard.

foreign policy

LOL. What foreign policy? The President is a foreign asset beholden to foreign money. Orange Virus flaps his tiny hands and grunts "Merica First" in made-for-TV smoke-and-mirrors 'summits'. Greed and isolationism have made our foreign policy a laughing stock. Democrats would have to really work to make current foreign policy worse. But, stranger things have happened, so who knows.

fixing our infrastructure

There's no money to be made on it for Republicans, and Democrats want to increase spending for it. The issue should go over like gangbusters in 2020...

The green new deal is a start, but it's not enough.

The newest superstar Dem 'it girl' introduced it! What more do you want? :10:

Trump and the GOP are not very popular, and you folks have a golden opportunity to make some major gains in 2020, but can't just be anti Trump, you have to have a solid message to take to the voters, and right now you don't have one.

Too true.

The thing is, they could still beat Trump if the economy weakens. Talk about a no-win situation for the country.
Leaning against it, but you never know. If not them, third party.

And that is why there is no down side for the dems embracing regressiveness.

The thing is, they could still beat Trump if the economy weakens. Talk about a no-win situation for the country.
The same holds true for the other "major" party.

I will not enable that.

Yeah.

We've never been more ripe for a strong independent, but the system is stacked against it.

I will not enable that.

When you seal yourself off from the only actual competition, by falling for the most obvious partisan spin,

you ARE enabling it.

I don't hear many solutions from the left wing regarding the mess on our southern border, paying down the national debt, foreign policy, fixing our infrastructure etc.

Right now Democrats aren't championing the hot button border issue, Republicans are. Extremist Lefties are complete loons about it, calling for minimal or no security. That won't work. Extremist Righties are complete loons about it, calling for a barrier that would dwarf the Great Wall of China. That won't work either. So, it would seem true Immigration reform tailored around both affected countries via cooperation and research seems to be the only thing that makes sense logically and financially. But that's work - thus, not a viable option for our current politicritters. So, the Democrats will either ignore the issue or introduce a 'liberal sounding' band aid and roll with that.

paying down the national debt

Spending cuts is the simplest solution that neither party seems to want to address. They are virtually identical in that regard.

foreign policy

LOL. What foreign policy? The President is a foreign asset beholden to foreign money. Orange Virus flaps his tiny hands and grunts "Merica First" in made-for-TV smoke-and-mirrors 'summits'. Greed and isolationism have made our foreign policy a laughing stock. Democrats would have to really work to make current foreign policy worse. But, stranger things have happened, so who knows.

fixing our infrastructure

There's no money to be made on it for Republicans, and Democrats want to increase spending for it. The issue should go over like gangbusters in 2020...

The green new deal is a start, but it's not enough.

The newest superstar Dem 'it girl' introduced it! What more do you want? :10:

Trump and the GOP are not very popular, and you folks have a golden opportunity to make some major gains in 2020, but can't just be anti Trump, you have to have a solid message to take to the voters, and right now you don't have one.

Too true.
I am watching the discussions on c span. Every single democrat denies that there is a problem at the border! They work for some other country. Not for Americans.

I will not enable that.

When you seal yourself off from the only actual competition, by falling for the most obvious partisan spin,

you ARE enabling it.
I know, I know, "fake news"...

Got it.

Yeah.

We've never been more ripe for a strong independent, but the system is stacked against it.
But this is great timing!
Im hoping the libertarians dont up a retarded dopehead this time. Im also interested in Shultz. I would like to hear more from him

Forum List

Back