Trump shows his stupidity on Business

denmark

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2018
Trump doesn't understand economics!

Trump professed himself not "a fan" of the standard Memorandum of Understandings (MOU) that are used when drawing up trade deals.

Six MOUs have been drawn up between the US and China as part of their moves towards a new trade deal.
But Mr Trump said: "I don't like MOUs because they don't mean anything. To me they don't mean anything. I think you're better off just going into a document. I was never... a fan of an MOU."

His trade representative, Robert Lighthizer, contradicted him, saying: "An MOU is a contract. It's the way trade agreements are generally used... A Memorandum of Understanding is a binding agreement between two people.

"It's a legal term, it's a contract."

Trump 'doesn't understand economics'

Trump professed himself not "a fan" of the standard Memorandum of Understandings (MOU) that are used when drawing up trade deals.

Six MOUs have been drawn up between the US and China as part of their moves towards a new trade deal.
But Mr Trump said: "I don't like MOUs because they don't mean anything. To me they don't mean anything. I think you're better off just going into a document. I was never... a fan of an MOU."

His trade representative, Robert Lighthizer, contradicted him, saying: "An MOU is a contract. It's the way trade agreements are generally used... A Memorandum of Understanding is a binding agreement between two people.

How many billions of dollars do you have again?

Evidently someone doesn't understand a MOU.

What is memorandum of understanding (MOU or MoU)? - Definition from WhatIs.com

Last edited:
Janet Yellen went on to say Mr Trump did not seem to understand the Fed's two responsibilities of controlling inflation and supporting employment.

"Well, I doubt that he would even be able to say that the Fed's goals are maximum employment and price stability, which is the goals that Congress have assigned to the Fed."

Sounds like he has the right guy on the job.

Evident someone doesn't understand a MOU.

What is memorandum of understanding (MOU or MoU)? - Definition from WhatIs.com
Looks like the trade rep was technically wrong too!
Wow, Trump can really pick them!
However, the rep’s comments were much better than Trump’s
“I think you're better off just going into a document.”

Janet Yellen went on to say Mr Trump did not seem to understand the Fed's two responsibilities of controlling inflation and supporting employment.

"Well, I doubt that he would even be able to say that the Fed's goals are maximum employment and price stability, which is the goals that Congress have assigned to the Fed."
If I got fired, I probably would be bad mouthing the person who did it too. :eusa_whistle:

Is that your criterion?
Then you & Trump should kiss Bezos’ ass!

I missed the part where it was the Fed's responsibility to pump trillions of funny money into Wall Street.

Is that your criterion?
Then you & Trump should kiss Bezos’ ass!
you're in the way.

I missed the part where it was the Fed's responsibility to pump trillions of funny money into Wall Street.
In the neighborhood of 4.4 trillion dollars.
Obama was a very lucky man to have Yellen covering up all of his economic mistakes.

What are your qualifications as a business analyst to determine The President's Business Acumen?

What are your qualifications as a business analyst to determine The President's Business Acumen?
he hates trump. Those are the biggest and best credentials out there today. ask him.

orangemanbad.

The Fed is a foriegn owned, parasitic central bank that creates a fiat currency out of thin air and then charges intetest.
The Fed is who put this country $22 Trillion in Debt to THEM. They also Caused The Great Depression and Confiscated the Wealth and Property of millions of Americans, Confiscated Constitutional Currency in the form of Silver, Gold, and Treasury Notes. The Fed is actually Unconstitutional, but so is The FISA COURT. I trust nothing The Fed says. They are a bunch of greedy private bankers.

Both should be abolished.

Last edited:

I quoted Janet Yellen:
Education:
Brown University (BA); Yale University (MA, PhD)

Yeah I saw that…

I’ll quote Martin Sheen who played a President on TV but in doing so, left little doubt that he would be 3X (at least) the President Trump could be on his best day; and Trump doesn’t have may good days.

“I think we may be taking about a .38 calibre mind in a .357 magnum world”.

How many does he have?

I quoted Janet Yellen:
Education:
Brown University (BA); Yale University (MA, PhD)
Janet Yellen is Not a Friend To America, and Neither is The Federal Reserve.

They single handedly took over our economy with the help of a duplicitous Federal Government.

They converted our economy from a Cash Hard Asset Economy to a Debt Credit Economy,

Prior to The Federal Reserve, people saved for homes, tractors, land, cars. They usually bartered or paid cash. Now you have mortgages, school loans, and car loans that you pay years on, maybe your whole life on to pay off. Compound interest and high interest credit cards exists because of The Federal Reserve.

The Federal Reserve destroyed Thousands of Privately Owned Banks in an action they called Banking Consolidation, which really meant they wanted No Competition.

They forced Private Community Banks to exchange Constitutional Treasury Notes, Silver Notes etc. for Private Bank Notes called Federal Reserve Notes, and then Shorted all the Private Community Banks on The Federal Reserve Notes they were supposed to replace them with, Intentionally causing Banking Runs. Millions of Americans Lost Their Life Savings, and sometimes Generational Savings and Inheritances.

They destroyed tens of 1,000s of family farms and stole them right out from families that had farmed them and owned them for a 100 years or more.

They are the reason at the time, Bonnie and Clyde were seen as Folk Heroes and Not Bank Robbers, because they only robbed Federal Reserve Member Banks.

Each Federal Reserve Note you spend is a loan you are taking out with The Federal Reserve and the Collateral is all your future earnings potential and that of your children and your grandchildren from here to eternity that they can tax.

Civil Asset Forfeiture Exists Because of The Federal Reserve and The IRS which is their lapdog.

It's Unconstitutional. But that does not stop Evil Men from destroying our rights every day for the last 100 years.

Janet Yellen only cares about one thing......enriching herself at The American People's Expense.

These People at The Federal Reserve are EVIL to the core. Money is their God.

So again, I will ask you....... What Qualifications DO YOU, personally have to determine what President Trump's Business Acumen is?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back